What's new

Saudi Arabia: We'll intercept any IAF aircraft en route to Iran

What about option 2, I mean Indian bases? will Pakistan counter them if they use option 2?

We are Friends with both Israel & Iran...............And India has never allowed any Foreign Country to use its soil as a Base..................

Is Saudis thinks that they want to join the Massive war secenerio in following days....

and Join their Hands to the Countries like Syria and Iran

Is they need their citizen asks for democracy and Protest against the Kingdom

No, No and No
thats why they are saying what US wants them to say

Good work by Saudis , if they want IAF would never be able to strike Iran , this may just act as a peacemaker between Saudis and Iranians. Finally someone is using their brain.

Could be a PR thing. I mean, how do you think this correlate with Abdullah's 'cut off the head of the snake' remark?

BS news:

1. Saudis will never shoot down Israel fighters, they are in the same pond. Much like in the other news how South Korea will go to the war with Japan, not going to happen.

2. IF Saudis even made such claim, its ONLY because of US, and US provided and operated SAMs wont shoot at IAF as well.

Bottom line, Israel wont attack Iran on their own anyway, Saudis wont shoot down Israel fighters, so its empty threat against empty threat :)

What about option 2, I mean Indian bases? will Pakistan counter them if they use option 2?

if they violate our airspace then surely, but not on the motto of safeguarding our beloved friend iran

how can they intercept without getting green signal from usa.

Israel used Saudi Arabia route to bomb iraq..they will either use Jordan/Saudi Arabia route again(if they have to)..after that there is Iraq..so,they will have no trouble there..

Back
Top Bottom