What's new

Saudi Arabia: We'll intercept any IAF aircraft en route to Iran

Yes I do. I do believe we will. Because think about it. Other than the fact that KSA trains its military to fight Israel in any next war three times more than it does training to fight Iran diplomatically speaking if and it is a big IF Israeli jets used KSA's airspace to bomb Iran that will usher the end of the third Saudi state. Because people here won't for one second tolerate a government that would even say hi to an Israeli let alone a government that allows Israeli weapons to use its airspace.

And if there is one thing the Al-Saud is scared of more than the Israelis, The Americans, The Russians is its own people.
The Saudi people may be anti Israeli but not their government. Something about ''chopping the head of snake'' right mosamania ?

SO you are saying Saudi will shoot down Israeli planes with non US weapons (their euro weapons) i am not saying its impossible, i am saying there is no political will for it

Here is the thing buddy.

Even American weapons can shoot down other American weapons no problem. (Example Saudi F-15s shooting down Iranian F-4s)

Target locking happens with either radar, thermal or simply silluhoette in modern missiles. The whole IFF is not a target lock negater but nothing more than an informer.

For instance in Desert Storm even when American would be notified of a boogie they needed visual confirmation to go green especially in the case of the Mig-29s which looked a lot like F-15s from far away.

But in such a thing as a bombing interception It will be a whole lot more coordinated than for instance in Desert Storm. And with the presence of more highly advanced AWACs at our disposal which was even heavily modernized by our own Defense Companies (AEC and Al-Salam) Shooting down Israeli jets will be a cake walk for the Saudis in a defensive stature.

Yeah right.

Israelis will use electronic warfare to jam Saudi Radars and Saudis will find out that Israel had attacked Iran flying over Saudi Arabia on CNN.

The Saudi people may be anti Israeli but not their government. Something about ''chopping the head of snake'' right mosamania ?

Nope. Being Anti-Iran doesn't mean you are Pro-Israel automatically (Something a lot of people here don't seem to know). And no they never said that. Because Chopping the head of the snake is an English proverb that has no liking in Arabic and King Abdullah doesn't even speak English to begin with.

Well , if we ignore our problem with Saudi Arabia then I should say that Saudi Arabia has right to stop every fighters to coming in their air zone ; just like other countries ... and it is natural thing ....

but as an Iranian I won't believe in Saudis words for some obvious reason ... for example Saudi army is based on USA weapons and USA is Zionist slaves ... and USA won't repeat some mistake for seconds time ( I mean our F-14 ) ....

Yeah right.

Israelis will use electronic warfare to jam Saudi Radars and Saudis will find out that Israel had attacked Iran flying over Saudi Arabia on CNN.

Wow that was harsh.

Although I was skeptical at first I tend to side with Mosa here. I believe the Al Sauds are a lot more scared of their own people than any outside forces.

Mosa what is the ground situation like? What is the feelings towards Iran of the locals?

Well , if we ignore our problem with Saudi Arabia then I should say that Saudi Arabia has right to stop every fighters to coming in their air zone ; just like other countries ... and it is natural thing ....

but as an Iranian I won't believe in Saudis words for some obvious reason ... for example Saudi army is based on USA weapons and USA is Zionist slaves ... and USA won't repeat some mistake for seconds time ( I mean our F-14 ) ....

Com'on bro! There's a limit to ignorance. If Saudis are saying it, at least I believe they will stand on their words, otherwise there's a lot they will lose. At least Pakistanis will turn very much negative towards them if their airspace is used to bomb Iran. But I'm sure this wont happen.

Now coming to US weapons and stuff, Saudi Air Force has Typhoons as well, there aren't just American aircrafts in their inventory. This theory that American weapons wont shoot other American weapons is NOT so reality based.

You guys should be glad that this Muslim country has come up with this statement and instead I'm seeing Iranians going crazy on this as well. Search for some brain in your skull, guys.

Why would the Israelis fly over Saudi Arabia in the first place?

With Syria in Chaos and Iraq not having an Air Force, the Israelis will fly over Syria and then Iraq to bomb Iran.

Besides, Israeli Generals have said this is a stupid move by Israel as Iran needs multiple of sorties to totally destroy its Nuclear Infrastructure and the only country that can do that is USA.

And USA is in no mood to start another war in the middle east.

I have a saying i made up , Never help ungrateful people.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...f-aircraft-en-route-iran-5.html#ixzz234cArHi7

well , they need protect their air zone and it is because themselves and their remaining honor .... Iran is out of question here ... they need protect their own borders ....

Com'on bro! There's a limit to ignorance. If Saudis are saying it, at least I believe they will stand on their words, otherwise there's a lot they will lose. At least Pakistanis will turn very much negative towards them if their airspace is used to bomb Iran. But I'm sure this wont happen.

Now coming to US weapons and stuff, Saudi Air Force has Typhoons as well, there aren't just American aircrafts in their inventory. This theory that American weapons wont shoot other American weapons is NOT so reality based.

You guys should be glad that this Muslim country has come up with this statement and instead I'm seeing Iranians going crazy on this as well. Search for some brain in your skull, guys.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...f-aircraft-en-route-iran-5.html#ixzz234cf29wU

come on , they even sell their oil with lesser price to hurt us and you want that we believe in their words !?

well , let supose we believe in their words but IMO we should stay alarm ....

SA better make up their mind...one month they are with IAF now they are talking totally different.....hmm

Back
Top Bottom