What's new

Saudi beheads Pakistanis for armed robbery

I think his point was whites aren't executed because when you make 200k a year you don't need to rob a 7-11

And my point was $od the income levels for now, just tell me how many 'Western Caucasians' have been punished for any range of crimes in SA, compared to the third world population. Income levels may prevent you from committing petty crimes ('may', not necessarily so), but they don't erase all criminality.

Compare judicial sentences in SA on an equivalent basis (weighted by population), white westerners against third world citizens, across the range of possible sentences, e.g. crimes that attract death sentences ), that mandate long jail terms, shorter jail terms and a so on.

Start with the crimes that mandate the death sentence, and then move on down to the ones that get you a few days in jail.

I appreciate that there have been celebrated cases in SA where Caucasians from western nations have been arrested, sentenced and so on. I could be wrong, but in my opinion the broad answers will simply reinforce my belief that the Islamic judicial system there operates most efficiently against the weakest.

saudis are backward people, what can you do? They mostly target Pakistanis, Afghans, Yemenies etc...

In the name of Islam, they are doing so much evil, yet no one speaks a word of truth when it comes to them. Being silent is the biggest Muslim crime

have saudis ever beheaded their own saudi natives

because i just see foreigners beheaded?

The only problem is the fact that they were "suspects" and no armed robbery had been committed. I am sure they have a judiciary and a process by which they had been detained.

I would like to see whether if the so called suspects were tried in courts and how the punishment had been given.

Death over an armed robbery? Jesus.

Buddy It's an armed robbery, no joke. Look at your own country's punishment for armed robbery. I reckon it would be almost the same as in the UK which lands life imprisonment. Life imprisonment to me is more outrageously inhuman than the death penalty.

UK Laws state:
Assault with intent to rob[edit]
If a robbery is foiled before it can be completed, an alternative offence under section 8(2) of the 1968 Act is assault; any act which intentionally or recklessly causes another to fear the immediate and unlawful use of force, with an intent to rob, will suffice.

The following cases are relevant:

R v Trusty and Howard (1783) 1 East PC 418
R v Sharwin (1785) 1 East PC 421
Mode of trial and sentence

Assault with intent to rob is an indictable-only offence.[19] It is punishable with imprisonment for life or for any shorter term.[25]

Assault with intent to rob is also subject to the mandatory sentencing regime under the Criminal Justice Act 2003.

And my point was $od the income levels for now, just tell me how many 'Western Caucasians' have been punished for any range of crimes in SA, compared to the third world population. Income levels may prevent you from committing petty crimes ('may', not necessarily so), but they don't erase all criminality.

Compare judicial sentences in SA on an equivalent basis (weighted by population), white westerners against third world citizens, across the range of possible sentences, e.g. crimes that attract death sentences ), that mandate long jail terms, shorter jail terms and a so on.

Start with the crimes that mandate the death sentence, and then move on down to the ones that get you a few days in jail.

I appreciate that there have been celebrated cases in SA where Caucasians from western nations have been arrested, sentenced and so on. I could be wrong, but in my opinion the broad answers will simply reinforce my belief that the Islamic judicial system there operates most efficiently against the weakest.

Islamic law does not discriminate against the poor, it is based on equality.

However we live in a capitalist world where the rich CEO gets away by posting a huge bail whilst the poor is sentenced life imprisonment. This is applicable to the US, UK, India, Pak, etc.. and Saudi is no exception either.

I lived 30 years over there. :) May be that is a enough time period. Currently from 3rd July do listen to the raids on expats done by saudi govt just because of saudi kafeels. All punishments are for expatriates especially Pakistani.

This is victim mentality- the raids will be on illegal people- Aliens as the world calls them-
And its not as simple as saying just because of saudi kafeels-
Once you break the law you loose your right to complain-
Every body knew the kafeel way was the illegal and risky way but generations benefited from it- because of some loose strings-
Now the strings are being pulled and unfortunately the risk takers have to go-

The only problem is the fact that they were "suspects" and no armed robbery had been committed. I am sure they have a judiciary and a process by which they had been detained.

I would like to see whether if the so called suspects were tried in courts and how the punishment had been given.

Buddy It's an armed robbery, no joke. Look at your own country's punishment for armed robbery. I reckon it would be almost the same as in the UK which lands life imprisonment. Life imprisonment to me is more outrageously inhuman than the death penalty.

UK Laws state:
Assault with intent to rob[edit]
If a robbery is foiled before it can be completed, an alternative offence under section 8(2) of the 1968 Act is assault; any act which intentionally or recklessly causes another to fear the immediate and unlawful use of force, with an intent to rob, will suffice.

The following cases are relevant:

R v Trusty and Howard (1783) 1 East PC 418
R v Sharwin (1785) 1 East PC 421
Mode of trial and sentence

Assault with intent to rob is an indictable-only offence.[19] It is punishable with imprisonment for life or for any shorter term.[25]

Assault with intent to rob is also subject to the mandatory sentencing regime under the Criminal Justice Act 2003.

It CAN land life imprisonment, i reckon a prison over here is a lot more humane than beheading someone, unless you're 60 odd when you commit the crimes you still have a few years to live a life outside of prison.

Ignorance of law is no excuse.
People ought to know the very strict punishments that are in force in a country they migrate to and make sure they do not commit major crimes with major punishments.

bloody bedouins and their senseless punishment :pissed::angry:

First let us fix the law and order situation in Pakistan then let us comment about the law and order and punishment system of other countries.

I am for beheading for all those who looted Pakistan and after 60+ years brought it to what it is now, so that everyone will think 100 times before looting the nation in the name of democracy and abusing the constitution.

Their is no harsh punishment for those who democratically abuse constitution and the result is in front of you in Pakistan. Bring in death penalty for those who democratically abuse the constitution by not implementing each and every article of it for the nation and the citizen and see how they will fear to sit on very same the chairs for which now they pant like a dog.

Standard of living for the common man and law and order situation was far better in 50s than what it is now. Had we invested in the citizen he would not have gone outside Pakistan in search for a source of income and would not do things against the law of any country.

What does the government do to encourage Pakistanis not to do things against law in Pakistan or outside Pakistan?

They do not care in the first place for the citizen even if he is dieing and waiting for a drop of water.

This is why i am saying in every thread investment in the citizen is the the best investment.

have saudis ever beheaded their own saudi natives

because i just see foreigners beheaded?

Many. But in some cases for examples in a murder if the victim's family (ir-respective of the nationality) forgives the killer (ir-respective of the nationality) then his life is spared.

There are numerous examples and mosamania, yzdkhalifa, Arabian legend can give many examples

AGARTALA: A Tripura government official beheaded his Christian son-in-law after he refused to embrace Hinduism, police said on Thursday.
Tripura official beheads son-in-law - Times Of India
Tripura official beheads son-in-law - Times Of India

There is a difference between an individual retard and the whole state being retard. You cannot generalize society baced on individual instants
Indian government or India as a whole never support above incident

Back
Top Bottom