What's new

Saudi beheads Pakistanis for armed robbery

First let us fix the law and order situation in Pakistan then let us comment about the law and order and punishment system of other countries.

most of the posters did agree to implement these unjust and barbarian punishments in our own country... thought to let you know.

most of the posters did agree to implement these unjust and barbarian punishments in our own country... thought to let you know.

sir these punishments are in Islam stop attacking Islam sir if you have. problem with Islam be clear about it and with your type off supporters it was better that imran didn't won

It CAN land life imprisonment, i reckon a prison over here is a lot more humane than beheading someone, unless you're 60 odd when you commit the crimes you still have a few years to live a life outside of prison.

Well you certainly dont know how the prison life really is...being raped by fellow inmates, have your bones broken, frequent fights breaking out, torture and gang rape, etc. so on and so forth is not a glory picture of prison life in countries like the UK and US.

Many prisoners just commit suicide and develop psychiatric and irreversible mental problems living in the cage for too long.

To me death penalty is probably far more humane than turning a criminal into a caged animal for the rest of his life, at the expense of tax payers money.

sir these punishments are in Islam stop attacking Islam sir if you have. problem with Islam be clear about it and with your type off supporters it was better that imran didn't won

o ja yar kaam ker, wadda tu Islam da mama !

Islam is my religion, your Islam is not my religion !

Well you certainly dont know how the prison life really is...being raped by fellow inmates, have your bones broken, frequent fights breaking out, torture and gang rape, etc. so on and so forth is not a glory picture of prison life in countries like the UK and US.

Many prisoners just commit suicide and develop psychiatric and irreversible mental problems living in the cage for too long.

To me death penalty is probably far more humane than turning a criminal into a caged animal for the rest of his life, at the expense of tax payers money.

That's why I said over here, I am well aware of the prison conditions in some other countries, at least a prison sentence gives the person a chance to live, a chance to get out and enjoy life, beheading someone apart from being barbaric is a complete end, and for what, a robbery?

Most armed robbers who get 25 years are re offenders with a previous record, many armed robbers only get between 5-10 years.

Islam is Islam and all these punishments are part off Islam

mine seems the good one, your seems to be the mullah one. so no.

as for you disgracing Islam with your barbaric and unjust mullahism all the time, Allah tenu pochay !

I won't comment on Saudi laws, but I've seen in the gulf lenient punishments for ''locals'' and harsher punishments for expats particularly from poor countries - there is implementation bias.

Its very blatant and open. Nothing but racism deeply entrenched in the slave taking mentality.

Beside the whole beheading thing is just plain uncivilized. No wonder its the favorite method of al Qaida, al nusra and Taliban type of retards too. Same official ideology.

By going to this thread, I can see why Pakistani Taliban is getting widespread support. After all, Pakistani taliban's main aim is to establish Islamic emirate in Pakistan and implement sharia law.

If educated people are supporting beheading by state, then we should not complain about thousands of tribal people supporting Pakistani taliban in beheadings of criminals.

If Pakistani taliban gets good media managers, I am sure they will get support across Pakistan.

By going to this thread, I can see why Pakistani Taliban is getting widespread support. After all, Pakistani taliban's main aim is to establish Islamic emirate in Pakistan and implement sharia law.

If educated people are supporting beheading by state, then we should not complain about thousands of tribal people supporting Pakistani taliban in beheadings of criminals.

If Pakistani taliban gets good media managers, I am sure they will get support across Pakistan.

Roll back to 2008-2009 on this very forum and you will see how strong support for Taliban was. It has somewhat morphed into denial and confusion now because bombings of mosques and marketplaces does not have explicit religious sanction, but beheadings does.

Otherwise nothing has changed.

While some such support comes from frustration with current law and order, mostly it comes from the belief sold and held dear that religion is a quick fix, a perfect panacea. Maybe Pakistanis should go all out and have 100% sharia instead of using calls for sharia as vent for releasing frustration. There's a poster here who kept posting things he does to his indian girlfriend while demanding sharia in other threads. Its rather frustrating to other readers too, all this BS.

so some people are fine with hanging but not fine with beheading? I wonder which one is more painful for the victim?

look either denounce BOTH beheading & hanging or accept both. because clearly both are equally brutal!

I won't comment on Saudi laws, but I've seen in the gulf lenient punishments for ''locals'' and harsher punishments for expats particularly from poor countries - there is implementation bias.

Its very blatant and open. Nothing but racism deeply entrenched in the slave taking mentality.

Beside the whole beheading thing is just plain uncivilized. No wonder its the favorite method of al Qaida, al nusra and Taliban type of retards too. Same official ideology.

so if it is that bad then why are you living there? they are ethnic slave taking racists according to you! then why

stop crying & don't be two faced please!

so some people are fine with hanging but not fine with beheading? I wonder which one is more painful for the victim?

look either denounce BOTH beheading & hanging or accept both. because clearly both are equally brutal!

so if it is that bad then why are you living there? they are ethnic slave taking racists according to you! then why

stop crying & don't be two faced please!

There's nothing two faced about it, I'm not in Saudi and I spend time in the another gulf country because of my british company that sends me there for business. I'm not taking their welfare and hating them like british Pakistanis do. heck I don't even hate them, just pointing out an injustice. A normal person knows the two are different, are you normal or a cultural slave?

Bye bye.

There's nothing two faced about it, I'm not in Saudi and I spend time in the another gulf country because of my british company that sends me there for business. I'm not taking their welfare and hating them like british Pakistanis do. heck I don't even hate them, just pointing out an injustice. A normal person knows the two are different, are you normal or a cultural slave?

Bye bye.

well if you are not "HAPPY" then leave. shouldn't be impossible but ohhh ofcourse the tax free income comes above morals doesn't it? & clearly in your post you hated them and now you saying you don't.

like I said 2 faced clearly.

Back
Top Bottom