What's new

Saudi detains 41 for "plotting to celebrate Christmas".

I ask you Why are they doing this now?

Why was not it so before 9/11?

Many Euro countries are becoming very Anti Islam? Why?

Like I said that After 9/11 they compare muslims countries with their own countries. Now they say we must treat muslims as they treat their own minorities.

Despite this many western countries maintain more rights than many muslim countries.

You tell me why...? Answer lie in your question only...

Saudi detains dozens for "plotting to celebrate Christmas"
(Photo: Reuters - Larry Downing)
Published Thursday, December 27, 2012

Saudi Arabia's head mufti Sheikh Abdel Aziz bin Abdullah had previously condemned “invitations to Christmas or wedding celebrations.”

A member of the Higher Council of Islamic scholars in Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Mohammed al-Othaimin recently prohibited sending holiday wishes to "heretics" on Christmas or other religious Christian holidays.

Saudi detains dozens for "plotting to celebrate Christmas" | Al Akhbar English

WTF?? No weddings ??

well if 9/11 is the justification to hate entire muslims based on acts of few muslims, then the daily 9/11 which is done in afghanistan and iraq, i think it justifies the muslims hating west and terror attacks??

Wrong.

After 9/11 the anti-muslim campaign brought Islam under the scanner. Everything from immigrant crimes to any sort of violence is attributed to Islam in developed countries.

I am not favoring the demonzation of Islam. My point is that muslims are not making any effort to rectify their image. They continue to treat others as low lives. A small case against minorities in muslim countries is blown up to incite hatred in the west.

Muslims should start improving their image. Stop doing frauds, crimes in other countries. Why can't we be tolerant like the East Asians?

You cannot demand equal rights in western countries while you treat minorities very badly in your own countries. because this is not the 90s.

Wrong.

After 9/11 the anti-muslim campaign brought Islam under the scanner. Everything from immigrant crimes to any sort of violence is attributed to Islam in developed countries.

I am not favoring the demonzation of Islam. My point is that muslims are not making any effort to rectify their image. They continue to treat others as low lives. A small case against minorities in muslim countries is blown up to incite hatred in the west.

Muslims should start improving their image. Stop doing frauds, crimes in other countries. Why can't we be tolerant like the East Asians?

You cannot demand equal rights in western countries while you treat minorities very badly in your own countries. because this is not the 90s.

a women mukhtaran mai was raped(which was also because her brother raped the girl from the rival family) was propagated in the entire world that in pakistan there is too much rape, invited to be interviewed in CNN, BBC and showered with lots of money from NGOs that she became rich, owned BMW and became a local feudal lady

in another case an indian woman was gang raped to near death in a public bus in Dehli and she is in ICU but no biggie in western media

in any case, it was alquaeda which america made which caused 9/11, can you explain why america still keeps suportting alqueada in syria and libya?

In Soviet Saudia christmas jails you..

I made it up...:D

a women mukhtaran mai was raped(which was also because her brother raped the girl from the rival family) was propagated in the entire world that in pakistan there is too much rape, invited to be interviewed in CNN, BBC and showered with lots of money from NGOs that she became rich, owned BMW and became a local feudal lady

in another case an indian woman was gang raped to near death in a public bus in Dehli and she is in ICU but no biggie in western media

Didn't you read my post?

Only Muslim bashing is their interests. And the sad thing is that muslims make no effort to improve their image and continue to spread hate and extremism.

Saudi detains dozens for "plotting to celebrate Christmas"
(Photo: Reuters - Larry Downing)
Published Thursday, December 27, 2012

The host of the alleged Christmas gathering is reported to be an Asian diplomat whose guests included 41 Christians, as well as two Saudi Arabian and Egyptian Muslims. The host and the two Muslims were said to be “severely intoxicated.”

Saudi detains dozens for "plotting to celebrate Christmas" | Al Akhbar English

Saudi shurtas are brutal.

by the way who could be thos ASIAN diplomate? kahin koi Pakistani to nahi tha?

May be the raid is for the booz? but still Private parties can not be raided like that.

and nothing wrong in celeberating Christmas

Didn't you read my post?

Only Muslim bashing is their interests. And the sad thing is that muslims make no effort to improve their image and continue to spread hate and extremism.

alquaeda was made and funded by america, as a proxy to harm soviets, they also supported alquaeda in libya and syria

ever wondered why america never invaded to bring democracy in saudi arabia, the supposed hub of all the terrorism and alquaeda while smaller weak poor countries get invaded?

in any case, it was alquaeda which america made which caused 9/11, can you explain why america still keeps suportting alqueada in syria and libya?
I can't agree with your AL Qaeda point and also that western media aren't showing Indian case but I do agree that Western media makes huge hue and cry when something bad happens in Pakistan.

Its not just Pakistan, they target India when they get a chance. China has been their main target in recent years.

well if 9/11 is the justification to hate entire muslims based on acts of few muslims, then the daily 9/11 which is done in afghanistan and iraq, i think it justifies the muslims hating west and terror attacks??

9/11 was trigger point.. Putting entire blame on West is not justified. And Iraq and Afghan was different issue, don't link individual Muslim death to Hate against Muslim...

Iraq was war of ego btwn Bush and Saddam, Afghan was war on Terror. Infact your Islamic (RP) forces are also being used in WoT....

The reason why Muktharan Mai became a huge news was that her gang rape was a tribal jirga sanctioned one as some sort of a revenge under some archaic tribal laws with the perperators initially going scot free while that of the Delhi victim was the usual crime of opportunity.

Trust these paks to pull out unrelated things, spin the yarn and project as if everybody is out to get Islam 24*7.

The reason why Muktharan Mai became a huge news was that her gang rape was a tribal jirga sanctioned one as some sort of a revenge under some archaic tribal laws with the perperators initially going scot free while that of the Delhi victim was the usual crime of opportunity.

Trust these paks to pull out unrelated things, spin the yarn and project as if everybody is out to get Islam 24*7.

tribal jirga, laws for revenge rape, mukhtaran mai case :rofl::rofl:

where did you read this all garbage :lol:

Buddy similar crimes happen in rural India too. Revenge killings and rape happen too often. Even many women of one caste are raped by the other caste for revenge. Many women are stripped naked.

Situation of Dalits are not so much shown by Western media otherwise there are so many incidents which they can use to paste bad image of India.

Back
Top Bottom