What's new

Saudi detains 41 for "plotting to celebrate Christmas".

Why does the west hate Iran when Iran allows Christmas http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/226444-christmas-iran.html?
oh I forgot Iran is not a western puppet....:coffee:

The west is destroying Christianity .....

That is why i always feel it very much surprised when i see the relation between US and Arab in one hand and US and Iran in other hand....Both Arab and Iran seems to be in opposite camp based on the cultural and public behaviour in their own nation...

but muslims dont exactly invade their land as they do with muslims :angry:

Most would say perpetrating terrorism on their lands is form of invasion. Also liberating is not invasion. If we liberate Syria that kills more of their innocent civilians- would not be an invasion. Iraq a wrong war, albeit also saw majority of the deaths by shia's and sunni's killing their own civilian population and Saddam committed genocide against his won people by hundred's of thousands... Afghanistan was war thrust upon us. Libya was liberated from a brutal dictator ...

Christians if they have any opportunity, including any religion other than Muslims - such folks should in Saudi should look to move to civilized countries. It's not like they are going to change their bigoted ways towards minorities.

Most would say perpetrating terrorism on their lands is form of invasion. Also liberating is not invasion. If we liberate Syria that kills more of their innocent civilians- would not be an invasion. Iraq a wrong war, albeit also saw majority of the deaths by shia's and sunni's killing their own civilian population and Saddam committed genocide against his won people by hundred's of thousands... Afghanistan was war thrust upon us. Libya was liberated from a brutal dictator ...

Christians if they have any opportunity, including any religion other than Muslims - such folks should in Saudi should look to move to civilized countries. It's not like they are going to change their bigoted ways towards minorities.

alquaeda was made by america

alquaeda was used in libya, is being used in syria

saudi arabia never got invaded by america for producing the terrorists

truth is not what you hear in CNN and FOX news

on one hand america wages war against alquaeda in afghanistan, on other hand supports alquaeda in libya and syria

those supposed terrorists are only fighting for their freedom, there is nothing wrong in fighting one's freedom, even bhagat singh did, chandra bose did and are still glorified

many indian terrorists from british army attacked their own mates, but nothing is wrong since you are fighting your nation's freedom

alquaeda was made by america

alquaeda was used in libya, is being used in syria

saudi arabia never got invaded by america for producing the terrorists

truth is not what you hear in CNN and FOX news

on one hand america wages war against alquaeda in afghanistan, on other hand supports alquaeda in libya and syria

those supposed terrorists are only fighting for their freedom, there is nothing wrong in fighting one's freedom, even bhagat singh did, chandra bose did and are still glorified

many indian terrorists from british army attacked their own mates, but nothing is wrong since you are fighting your nation's freedom

you forgot to add CIA/ MOSSAD/Raw to the post. you are slipping...

So if west can ban Hijaab, why can't Islamic country do, which they usually follow. Arresting is too much severe. They might be given warning if its a first time they broke the rule

When you live in a foreign country, you have to obey its rules, no matter you find it weird.

huh actually saudi rules is pretty much weird than others... It is a live hell... torturing, murdering is very common for saudi's...

off topic... are you fractured ? leg or hand..

I dont know what to say reading this...

so....

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jailed them all the way.
Oh what fun is to ride to the
One big open Jail

animated%20standing%20santaclaus.gif

because euro is become bankrupt, intolerant, and going back to stone age,media brainwashing, economy is failing in euro zone

thats why

if saudis and iranians and other GCC countries stop oil, many euro countries will instantly go bankrupt

\

the Saudi's and Iran survive only because of oil....if they stop selling , they will also go bankrupt.....Saudi's dont have any other major industry,they buy everything from outside, without OIL,its nothing but a desert

huh actually saudi rules is pretty much weird than others... It is a live hell... torturing, murdering is very common for saudi's...
off topic... are you fractured ? leg or hand..
Yup. My leg.

i think this is just fyn.after all saudi is a true islamic republic.people living there should respect the islamic laws.:undecided:

Yeah kill Christians world wide.... the west supports that and loves it more then the Saudis

I think you may have misspelled your username. It says "Syrian Lion" but I think it should really say "Syrian Lyin'"

:lol:

and what happened to human rights?? i thought the west always fought for human rights and even went to war in sake of human rights... isn't a celebration a simple right? why doens't the west do something about it?? i tell you why... because the west love killing Christians.. and the west is not Christian at all...

Yes, maybe the US should become more moral like Syria and drop bombs on its own civillians...

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom