What's new

Saudi princess buys massive Swiss estate

Syria is already Dar-ul-Islam. It's all priorities bro. Why invest in a place that is already Islamist?
PS - By Islamic I mean Wahabbi
How about you fund some humanitarian assistance to the Syrians instead?

UNHCR are saying they only got a third of the donations promised to them.

2 million refugees.

The west funding more of the humanitarian even though the Gulf is swimming in money.

How very intersting. It must be put on World Affairs at once, forget about the massacres in Syria, the coming western strike, The rebellion in Yemen. All of this is of secondary importance to a woman buying a house.

I have to say among the countries I've visited switzerland is one of the best and human friendly.

That's a very nice comment and my Swiss half thanked you for it, but it only scratches the surface. Deeper down there is a very conservative patriarchal current present still in the 21st century. For example, women and men were given equal rights only in the 80's through a referendum that passed with very little in between both options.

Syria is already Dar-ul-Islam. It's all priorities bro. Why invest in a place that is already Islamist?
PS - By Islamic I mean Wahabbi
Are you sure? :lol: Well, I can't help laughing at someone like you :rofl: :omghaha:

That's a very nice comment and my Swiss half thanked you for it, but it only scratches the surface. Deeper down there is a very conservative patriarchal current present still in the 21st century. For example, women and men were given equal rights only in the 80's through a referendum that passed with very little in between both options.

Swiss is the beastie in Europe dude!

You'd better be careful what you wish for as things are about to get ugly :pissed:
A_desert_wolf_by_Snoosmumrik.jpg

I actually had a pet wolf for like 6 months... which i had to leave back home... some guy who worked for us had caught it when it was barely a month old...

True. Also I noticed a little thing that makes me wonder. I think original Swiss people are some what conservative, they do not accept outsiders as their own. I might be wrong, what do you think?

I didn't think non-Swiss citizens could buy real estate in Switzerland, guess I was wrong.

If the above is a news worth posting, then why not the below news.

At least when these people buy estates it is published for public to know unlike our countries, where politicians buy estates properties in and out of the country and no one comes to know unless if the news is leaked.

-------------------

August 26, 2013

322083341.gif

Yousuf (centre) with Fayez Al Maliki (left)

3115336724.gif

Al Maliki with the Bentley gifted by Prince Al Waleed

Saudi actor gives Bentley to boy who lost family in car crash

15-year-old Yousuf, who lost parents and sisters in crash, gets Dh780,000 gift from Fayez Al Maliki

A Saudi actor has given a Bentley car to a boy who lost his parents and two sisters in a horrific car crash.

Fayez Al Maliki was at a hospital and decided to visit Yousuf Al Ansari after he heard the 15-year-old boy was the sole survivor of the crash in which his family was killed. The family was heading towards the Saudi capital Riyadh when the tragedy happened.

During the conversation, Al Maliki, seeking to ease Yousuf’s pain, asked him if he needed anything.

The teenager said that he wanted the Bentley car that the actor had received as a gift from Saudi business tycoon Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal, local news site Sabq reported on Monday.

Al Maliki agreed and told him he could contact the agency and take the car, estimated to cost 800,000 Saudi riyals (Dh783,600), explaining that it was still with them.

However, Yousuf protested, saying that he was only joking with the actor.

“No, you take it,” Al Maliki said. “It was a gift to me from a generous man and since you are a generous young man, I am offering it to you,” the actor reportedly said. “It makes me really happy to see you smile.”

Saudi actor gives Bentley to boy who lost family in car crash | GulfNews.com

-------------------

August 31, 2013

1892232994.jpg

Prince Al Waleed bin Talal

Prince pays SR1m to buy own Bentley back

Car gifted to boy who lost his family in crash

Saudi billionaire Prince Al Waleed bin Talal bought his own Bentley car he had gifted to a local actor who donated it to a Saudi boy grieved by the loss of his family in a car accident in the Gulf Kingdom, a newspaper reported on Saturday.

The prince paid SR1 million for the car although it had fetched a price much below that in an auction held in Riyadh to support Yousuf bin Abu Bakr Al Ansari, Sabq said.

“The Prince ordered the purchase of a house for that sum to be gifted to the boy so he can live in it. He also decided to pay all school fees for Al Ansari until his graduation,” the Arabic language daily added.

Saudi actor Fayez Al Malki had decided to donate the Bentley to Al Ansari after he was told about his distress during a visit to a hospital in the capital Riyadh.

Newspapers said Al Malki visited the injured boy at hospital and offered condolence on the death of his parents and two sisters.

Malki was the UN Goodwill Ambassador for Gulf countries in 2012, but resigned later on the grounds Unicef is not helping children in war-battered Syria.

Prince pays SR1m to buy own Bentley back - Emirates 24/7

True. Also I noticed a little thing that makes me wonder. I think original Swiss people are some what conservative, they do not accept outsiders as their own. I might be wrong, what do you think?

You're not wrong, immigrants and outsiders are looked down upon, i personally find it suffocating (you always have to be on your toes about your appearance, no scandals etc) for free minded person like i am but i won't comment any further as the old saying goes "don't bite the hand that feeds you".

It's a real pride for us to be hated by the wahabit crooks fake muslims like you, who only kill arabs & are like dogs for the JEWS

(GOOGLE) -Drug Smuggling Saudi Prince Gets 10 Years
-Gay Saudi prince attacked manservant in hotel lift
-Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death
-Arrest of a Saudi Prince in New York City-August 6, 2012
-Saudi Princess On $5m Bail In 'Slavery' Case

You're not wrong, immigrants and outsiders are looked down upon, i personally find it suffocating (you always have to be on your toes about your appearance, no scandals etc) for free minded person like i am but i won't comment any further as the old saying goes "don't bite the hand that feeds you".

They may be looked down upon but I'm afraid it won't do much to deter them the place literally packed with them? I was surprised to see the sheer levels of immigrants there.

They have the highest per capita asylum applications in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom