What's new

Saudi Royals

@OP. you call him a zionist because he's gay or because he's a murderer? I am pretty sure you are okay with a muslim being a murderer. Have a deep look at your own society and compare it with the zionists. You'll know which is more corrupt, unjust and hypocritical.

Uhh.. Zionists??

Lets do a killing, plundering(not just looting via raids. but economic manipulation, social manipulation.. etc) tally.. that is always the best way to find out.

I maintain though.. not all jews are zionists.. and not all zionists are jews ..

The Saud family were bedoiun raiders.. their spiritual head was disowned by his own father..

No difference to you between Jews and Zionists, is there?
I'm controlling you now, aren't I?

Not all Jews are Zionists BUT all Zionists are extremists and are extremely racist. I wont start posting stuff on here to give you examples of their behavior but we all by now know how low they can stoop.
Solomon2 the only thing you control is the mighty tips of your little fingers. I dont think you control even your own bowel movements judging by your posts.
It sickens me at the way the Saudi family behave - shame on them and those that worship them.

Not all Jews are Zionists BUT all Zionists are extremists and are extremely racist. I wont start posting stuff on here to give you examples of their behavior but we all by now know how low they can stoop.
Solomon2 the only thing you control is the mighty tips of your little fingers. I dont think you control even your own bowel movements judging by your posts.
It sickens me at the way the Saudi family behave - shame on them and those that worship them.

Please do give us examples some forum members have the memory span of a goldfish

Do I control everything or nothing? Make up your mind. And if nothing, then how can you blame me for the ills you perceive throughout your world?

C'mon hate us. Despise us. Let the fires of hate penetrate deep into your soul. Aryan_B is in a rage fit today it seems. go ahead man get it out of your system. Just let it all go scream the top of your lungs. Point at the very few bad things and try your hardest and best to generalize as much as possible.

C'mon scream your anger from the top of the mountains and deep in the valleys. Let your hate filled eyes read only what you want to read. Your hate filled fingers type only what you rage to type.

Do I control everything or nothing? Make up your mind. And if nothing, then how can you blame me for the ills you perceive throughout your world?

You personally cant control your bowels let alone anything else. I can tell this by the level of sub standard posting you do young man. Zionists are controlling several key players in the world - and we both know it. However unlike you i havent got a habit of going off topic and will attempt to stick to the thread. It would be great if you for once could also do the the same young man.
Indeed the Saudi royals are hypocritical people. Practice what you preach and preach what you practice.

C'mon hate us. Despise us. Let the fires of hate penetrate deep into your soul. Aryan_B is in a rage fit today it seems. go ahead man get it out of your system. Just let it all go scream the top of your lungs. Point at the very few bad things and try your hardest and best to generalize as much as possible.

C'mon scream your anger from the top of the mountains and deep in the valleys. Let your hate filled eyes read only what you want to read. Your hate filled fingers type only what you rage to type.

As i have told you before and you forget i have no hatred for arabs so unless you are part of this criminal zionist ugly fat aka saudi royal family i dont have a problem with you. How can you defend the hedonism of that prince?

As i have told you before and you forget i have no hatred for arabs so unless you are part of this criminal zionist ugly fat aka saudi royal family i dont have a problem with you. How can you defend the hedonism of that prince?

An Insult to King Abdullah is an Insult to me. And I have said that before. Not all Saudi Royals are like THAT prince just like how not all Muslims are terrorists. But when we have hate filled eyes we only see what we wish to see. And only hear what we wish to hear. And worst of all only believe what we want to believe.

There are some Saudi Royals I would give my life defending gladly. While there are others who I wouldn't do that for.

ugly , disgusting and shameful crime .. too bad hope the deceased rest in peace and the prince rest in prison with for the rest of his life .

You personally cant control your bowels let alone anything else. I can tell this by the level of sub standard posting you do young man. Zionists are controlling several key players in the world - and we both know it.
MayB I'm just writin' dumb to fule u?

How do you know whether or not I - or some other Zionist - am not controlling your mind right now - as well as the minds of the Saudi royals?

Further more how can you claim to know the Saudi Royals better than Saudi Arabians themselves?? Is 27 Million people really that gullible and stupid??

We know them better than any outsider and and sir I would have to disagree with you on this entire thread.

An Insult to King Abdullah is an Insult to me. And I have said that before. Not all Saudi Royals are like THAT prince just like how not all Muslims are terrorists. But when we have hate filled eyes we only see what we wish to see. And only hear what we wish to hear. And worst of all only believe what we want to believe.

There are some Saudi Royals I would give my life defending gladly. While there are others who I wouldn't do that for.

You shall mark these names of commentators and posters and shall keep for record as a tribe which is biggest enemy of Muslims.

If responded to them will start a sectarian war and this is what they strongly urge.

Don't get angry.

You shall mark these names of commentators and posters and shall keep for record as a tribe which is biggest enemy of Muslims.

If responded to them will start a sectarian war and this is what they strongly urge.

Don't get angry.

why color it sectarian ?

MayB I'm just writin' dumb to fule u?

How do you know whether or not I - or some other Zionist - am not controlling your mind right now - as well as the minds of the Saudi royals?

Normally you come across as a racist hate for Pakistanis poster. Today young man you add th that as either very dumb or dumber. Your last post speaks volumes of how daft you are.
Can you stick to topic as you are off topic yet again.

Saudis royals will one day be answerable for their sins.

Back
Top Bottom