What's new

Saudi Royals

I'm a Zionist, but I'm not one who endorsed Mubarak, but one who stood with Egyptians (in D.C.) to protest against his dictatorship. "Soon our dumbness will overwhelm you" is pretty much what Mubarak's diplomats told us back in 2007.

Those guys had four years left. How long do you think the Sauds have? After all, oil-rich Arabia is a much more attractive target than poverty-stricken Egypt.

Hmm. Shlomo you do realize an egyptian government that truly represent its people is bad news for Israel don't you?? Europeans invaded our land based on their religion and occupied it. as far as I know most of those Jews there belong to Europe and Russia. Eastern Jews or "Mizrahis" can simply stay there since they also were part of the Arab world at some point until Israel came and ruined those centuries of Harmony. I would love to be like prophet Muhammad having a jew as a neighbor but not a neighbor who brought all his cousins and then just came and took a part of my home.

It is an Insult by the way to call Saudis Wahhabis etc. like we came up with some new religion. I dare you, No I double dare you to find anything in Saudi Arabia's religion that goes against Islam.

Assalam alaikum

well once an iraqi ( i dont want to write his sect ) during a debate called me a ba'ath member and once i hears someone claiming omer bin alkhttab a wahabi

regarding the bold part i m waiting for someone to point out un islamic ways in saudia so i will avoid them

TARIQ

Hmm. Shlomo you do realize an egyptian government that truly represent its people is bad news for Israel don't you?? Europeans invaded our land -
You're a Saudi. Don't presume to speak for the Egyptians. I don't.

...as far as I know most of those Jews -
You want to discuss off-topic issues of fact and these properly belong in a separate thread.

You want to discuss off-topic issues of fact and these properly belong in a separate thread.

Haha. I meet with Egyptians everyday and night. I have as much Egyptian friends as Saudis so yeah I think I know how they think mate.

And you are right this is off-topic but in some sick demented way it is actually somehow on topic.

simple mate how much are you bribing them with lol.

so how much?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Getting back to thread saudi royal family is evil and could do more

so how much?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Getting back to thread saudi royal family is evil and could do more

Repeating this will not make them true I am afraid Aryan.

and of course this is very rich coming from a guy who has the incredible ability of being off topic on most of his posts! Pot calling the kettle black. Why cant you practice what you preach and be on topic? I want you on here Solomon2 so i can make people aware what Zionism portrays and promotes but am finding it difficult as you off thread on almost everything you post.

On topic - The reputation the Saudi family hold on an international level is very poor. Its unfortunate but true. They need to sort their methodology of life and do it quickly before its too late.

Repeating this will not make them true I am afraid Aryan.

dont be afraid mosomania. Anyway have a good night im going to bed. Take care and no offence against the great arab people only want to offend fatties in royal family who are freinds of america and west

Hang on a sec . Let me get this straight . So because of this 1 prince who has no position in government and turned to be a killer and gay now all the 7000+ prince and princes are Kuffars ? (assuming that you have a fully functioning brain that knows a Zionist can not be a Muslim ) .

Thank goodness your twisted logic is not used in Saudi where is the vast majority of its population is from big tribes and families .
and by the way , Ibn Saud is from Banu Hanifa tribe , a branch of the Arabian Bakir bin Wa'il Tribe .
and Muammed bin Abdulwahab is from the Arabian Bani Tamim tribe .

Are you willing to teach us in our own tribal history Mr ? The people of Makkah are the best to know its small roads .

First our forum member Maso dares us to point to anthing that the Arabian kingdom does that is unIslamic, then when it's pointed out, Maso says that's culture - When the constitution is claimed to be the Quran, When the law of the land is claimed to be Shariah, When an entire division of police exist to force people to observe what are claimed to be religious duties and obligations, it's difficult to argue that it's "culture" and not the fact that what passes for culture in Arabia is a particular minority interpretation that some argue is itself so extreme that it might as well be some other religion.

What cannot be denied however, is the degree to which the Arabian so called "royals" are in bed with US policy and Israeli , indeed these "royals" depend on the US and Israel, for their very survival -- after all, are we really to believe that the people actually support the kinds of decadence and rapaciousness we see from these so called "royals" ??

When the demands for dignity make ti Arabia, you will see that those demanding dignity will be blasted as heretics, in other words, thr accusations and justification for the royals will not be "culture" but what the Royals call "religion"

dont be afraid mosomania. Anyway have a good night im going to bed. Take care and no offence against the great arab people only want to offend fatties in royal family who are freinds of america and west

Assalam alaikum

bhai meray, if u were in front of those royals and saying this i would admire u but overhere u r just trying to offend those ppl who doesnot have relations with them and indirectly let the others take on arabs and paritcularly saudies who has nothing to do with this person and what he did to one of their own

TARIQ

When an entire division of police exist to force people to observe what are claimed to be religious duties and obligations

this is false. religious police exist only in Iran, known as revolutionary guards.

What is being discussed in the thread has been discussed many times by same people.

Subject has nothing to do with any of the post.

Here is a gay lord of Iranis and there loyalists for no good reason.

iran_tango.jpg

If your Idea of stupid is "Considering Israel illegitimate" Then sir I am the dumbest person alive. One day INSHALLAH I will be ont he front lines marching to liberate Al-Quds from the ***** that is occupying it. Do not worry Shlomo our dumbness will soon overwhelm you.
Comedian now Mosamania? The entire middle east tried to "liberate Al-Quds" and failed miserably.
The only front lines you`ll be at will be at the supermarket buying a coke.

To the Homosexual murderer, well he is just a murderer who happens to be homosexual.

Uhh.. Zionists??

Lets do a killing, plundering(not just looting via raids. but economic manipulation, social manipulation.. etc) tally.. that is always the best way to find out.

I maintain though.. not all jews are zionists.. and not all zionists are jews ..

The Saud family were bedoiun raiders.. their spiritual head was disowned by his own father..

Rants apart, check who takes better care of their own people. The zionists are way ahead unlike the morally corrupt Arab and Pakistani leaders. I am just arguing against the stupid logic behind calling an Arab a zionist just coz he's gay. I don't know how anyone in their right mind would defend this.

Back
Top Bottom