What's new

Saudi Royals

Assalam alaikum

This zionist is here so he can keep this thread alive and we muslims fight each other and insult each other which will make him happy. he doesnot care how many facts or realities u present him about zionism he knows all of them

TARIQ

Just had another thought. Here is what Israeli leaders have to say showing us their hatred.

"Tell me, do the evil men of this world have a bad time? They hunt and catch whatever they feel like eating. They don't suffer from indigestion and are not punished by Heaven. I want Israel to join that club. Maybe the world will then at last begin to fear us instead of feeling sorry. Maybe they will start to tremble, to fear our madness instead of admiring our nobility. Let them tremble; let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a savage country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go wild, that we might start World War Three just like that, or that we might one day go crazy and burn all the oil fields in the Middle East. Even if you'll prove to me that the present war is a dirty immoral war, I don't care. We shall start another war, kill and destroy more and more. And do you know why it is all worth it? Because it seems that this war has made us more unpopular among the civilized world.We'll hear no more of that nonsense about the unique Jewish morality. No more talk about a unique people being a light upon the nations. No more uniqueness and no more sweetness and light. Good riddance." --Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

and of course

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994

and Solomon2 comes on here to tell us proudly he is a Zionist? :azn:

Assalam alaikum

This zionist is here so he can keep this thread alive and we muslims fight each other and insult each other which will make him happy. he doesnot care how many facts or realities u present him about zionism he knows all of them

TARIQ
Tariq, why the bad attitude? People here fight amongst themselves with or without anyone`s help.

Besides, i kinda like you, i dig the way you write your name at the end of every post. :)

PteX

Hi,

by the way i didnot mean u,

Don't blame me i love my brothers and hate to see them insulting each other , deep down i believe they also love each other but they r taking their anger on someone who doesnot deserve it or has nothing to do with their present condition

TARIQ

and Solomon2 comes on here to tell us proudly he is a Zionist? :azn:
Never heard of this rabbi. It's not like such guys hole up in the Red Mosque; they can speak because Israel is a free country but they exercise no coercive or state power.

so you feel proud to be a Zionist and you think that you did a great job to support Egyptians against Mubark ? Egyptians dont need your help and they showed how much they hate you by attacking you embassy in Egypt ....
Zionists are behind killing of innocent Palestinians and you feel proud to be a murderer of thousand innocent lives ...that is strange ..

Zionists are behind killing of innocent Palestinians and you feel proud to be a murderer of thousand innocent lives ...that is strange ..

but solo man is sad and strange I mean can you imagine what a sad person
he hates pakistanis and muslims and he come on a site to bait and upset people

but solo man is sad and strange I mean can you imagine what a sad person
he hates pakistanis and muslims and he come on a site to bait and upset people
dont worry brother hater die by his own hate ...... his hate at the end kills him ....

So now we are Kuffars?? Takfiri much cheetah??

I am a Muslim and i believe only the Al mighty can judge but good for you to judge me right away and good for you to ask a question get an answer and since you no i am right but cant admit it only thing you can do is try changing direction by calling me names nice oh by the way calling hypocrites hypocrites is not judging them its simply pointing out what they are.

I am a Muslim and i believe only the Al mighty can judge but good for you to judge me right away and good for you to ask a question get an answer and since you no i am right but cant admit it only thing you can do is try changing direction by calling me names nice oh by the way calling hypocrites hypocrites is not judging them its simply pointing out what they are.

WoW dude. You just called said I should not judge you but then you call me a hypocrite in the same sentence. You say I called you names but look at your post. LoL some people are just.......

You too g o ahead get it out of your system. Scream it from the highest mountains and the deepest valleys insult your heart out I will be your punching bag if that what it takes to diffuse the hate between Muslims.

Assalam alaikum

leave ibn saba'a grandchildren not any thing will satisfy them ur sins r too gr8 and u r gonna pay for what ur forefather did ( they destroyed kisra and spread islam to subcontinent ) , just laugh on them and move on lol

TARIQ

Came to this thread by accident and I am running to go out of it. You see, it is a risky place to stand here, any time now, an American guided Wahabi suicide munition might hit here and I do not want to be part of the collateral damage. It is so scary.
:help:

Tariq, why the bad attitude? People here fight amongst themselves with or without anyone`s help.

Besides, i kinda like you, i dig the way you write your name at the end of every post. :)

We don't fight Amongst Ourselves Most here are pointing at the real culprits who are creating the divide between Muslims while pretending to be some thing they are not but the good news is more and more are starting to see the light withe exception of few who will eventually see it too.

so you feel proud to be a Zionist and you think that you did a great job to support Egyptians against Mubark ? Egyptians dont need your help and they showed how much they hate you by attacking you embassy in Egypt ....
attacking an embassy is stupid and dangerous.
but it seems Israelis showed very much being pro Mubarak for security matter . as well the problem of Gaza ... so of course things need to change there , at least in Gaza , i guess, before people could appreciate a normalized relation with Israel
anyway Egypt having its duty for security agreement with Israel and still the army there is ruling the country.

Back
Top Bottom