What's new

Saudi Royals

Comedian now Mosamania? The entire middle east tried to "liberate Al-Quds" and failed miserably.
The only front lines you`ll be at will be at the supermarket buying a coke.

To the Homosexual murderer, well he is just a murderer who happens to be homosexual.

Don't worry PteX... We are just preparing for round two. If I were you I would hold on to my second passport tightly..you know...just in case.

assuming that you have a fully functioning brain that knows a Zionist can not be a Muslim
Of course a Muslim can be a Zionist!

188569_198474103515491_154497987913103_655434_1716373_n.jpg

We Arabs, especially the educated among us look with the deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement. Our deputation here in Paris is fully acquainted with the proposals submitted yesterday by the Zionist Organisation to Peace Conference, and we regard them as moderate and proper. We will do our best, in so far as we are concerned, to help them through: we will wish the Jews a most hearty welcome home.

- Prince Feisal bin Hussein bin Ali al-Hashemi, Arab representative to the Paris Peace Conference that created the British Mandate link

First our forum member Maso dares us to point to anthing that the Arabian kingdom does that is unIslamic, then when it's pointed out, Maso says that's culture - When the constitution is claimed to be the Quran, When the law of the land is claimed to be Shariah, When an entire division of police exist to force people to observe what are claimed to be religious duties and obligations, it's difficult to argue that it's "culture" and not the fact that what passes for culture in Arabia is a particular minority interpretation that some argue is itself so extreme that it might as well be some other religion.

What cannot be denied however, is the degree to which the Arabian so called "royals" are in bed with US policy and Israeli , indeed these "royals" depend on the US and Israel, for their very survival -- after all, are we really to believe that the people actually support the kinds of decadence and rapaciousness we see from these so called "royals" ??

When the demands for dignity make ti Arabia, you will see that those demanding dignity will be blasted as heretics, in other words, thr accusations and justification for the royals will not be "culture" but what the Royals call "religion"

well put muse. good to have you back. nice comment

Of course a Muslim can be a Zionist!

Exactly the son of the very same person who backstabbed the Ottoman Empire. He did serve Zionist interests perfectly. I am glad the Royal Family everyone here is calling "Zionist" over threw them and liberated the Hijaz from these very Zionists.

Oh and by the way Aryan_B did you not just blame The Saudi Royal family of back stabbing this guy as a bad thing?? LoL. some people say Ignorance is bless it is actually very very sad.

Yeh I've noticed that . We're western puppets to one side and hardline extremist Muslims to the other .

You go figure . lol

You don't understand you see it is all part of one big conspiracy from 300 years ago driven by pure evil or something.

All this conspiracy mumbo jumbo we have gone through it ourselves at a time in our life Khalid. Us Arabs in General were so consumed by them it nearly destroyed us. I am glad we wizened out of it. It is sad watching other Muslim nations go through this same route.

Don't worry PteX... We are just preparing for round two. If I were you I would hold on to my second passport tightly..you know...just in case.

Drop the day dreaming babe, not gonna happen. You had rounds 1-7 and you kept making a laughing stock of yourselves.
Keep doing what you`re good at is my suggestion, making Israel look good and making Muslims look bad.

I am just arguing against the stupid logic behind calling an Arab a zionist just coz he's gay.

He is pointing out three traits: homosexual, murderer and zionist. Nowhere did he imply that they are causally related.

Personally, I would leave the homosexual and zionist angles alone. The former is a personal choice and not relevant to the broader discussion. The latter only serves to distract from the main theme, which is that the Saudi royals are inimical to Muslim interests.

indeed these "royals" depend on the US and Israel, for their very survival

The big tragedy is that the Saudi royals are perceived as guardians or representatives of Islam. Leaving aside the domestic disaster where medieval barbarity masquerades as "Islamic culture", the biggest farce is the illusion that Saudi foreign policy has anything to do with Islam. The Saudi royals are obsessed two things: Persians and Turks. Their entire foreign policy is dictated by this obsession and any pact with the devil is welcome to achieve these goals.

Note that we are not criticizing ordinary Saudi citizens and we acknowledge that some members of the royal family are more quite progressive. As Saudi and other posters have pointed out, there is a power struggle going on within these Arab countries. Finally, it goes without saying that there is much to blame on the Persian/Turksh side also.

He is pointing out three traits: homosexual, murderer and zionist. Nowhere did he imply that they are causally related.

Personally, I would leave the homosexual and zionist angles alone. The former is a personal choice and not relevant to the broader discussion. The latter only serves to distract from the main theme, which is that the Saudi royals are inimical to Muslim interests.

The big tragedy is that the Saudi royals are perceived as guardians or representatives of Islam. Leaving aside the domestic disaster where medieval barbarity masquerades as "Islamic culture", the biggest farce is the illusion that Saudi foreign policy has anything to do with Islam. The Saudi royals are obsessed two things: Persians and Turks. Their entire foreign policy is dictated by this obsession and any pact with the devil is welcome to achieve these goals.

Note that we are not criticizing ordinary Saudi citizens and we acknowledge that some members of the royal family are more quite progressive. As Saudi and other posters have pointed out, there is a power struggle going on within these Arab countries. Finally, it goes without saying that there is much to blame on the Persian/Turksh side also.

May I ask you why do you see Saudi Royals against Turks?? Where exactly did you get this Idea??

well.. I don't think he would have called suicide bombers who murder thousands of people as Zionists or tyrants like Idi Amin and Gadhafi as Zionist. He feels homosexuality is a greater threat to his religion than murderers. The only irony is, homosexuality is pretty prevalent and even tolerated in muslim societies which includes mullahs raping boys and practices like bachebazi.

May I ask you why do you see Saudi Royals against Turks?? Where exactly did you get this Idea??

Because the Ottomans ruled the area for a long time and most of the Arab countries got their independence only after they fought the Ottomans on behalf of the Brits.

Also, it's the old game of regional dominance. The Turks, Persians and Arabs want to be the dominant force in the region.

well.. I don't think he would have called suicide bombers who murder thousands of people as Zionists or tyrants like Idi Amin and Gadhafi as Zionist. He feels homosexuality is a greater threat to his religion than murderers. The only irony is, homosexuality is pretty prevalent and even tolerated in muslim societies which includes mullahs raping boys and practices like bachebazi.

Well, I was just responding to your statement that "calling an Arab a zionist just coz he's gay."

As for the rest of your post, I won't try to speak for another. Let him respond.

simple mate how much are you bribing them with lol.

I get paid for the honest work i do- i am living and raising my family as a normal expat Pakistani will do- i am not brainwashed nor blind- i can see how much misconceptions had hatred has been spread by the evil Zionist lobbies- and i feel no shame to say- you are a victim of that evil Zionism plan to divide the Muslims-- You think Allah was not that wise to leave the order of his house on the hands of these dumb saudies?- what if i say to you keep in mind the miserable state of muslims around the globe- and think who you think were worthy?- Why you think that they were lucky to have oil- why not think like Allah has blessed the region and its people-- They arent saints but not like devils as we are-

Because the Ottomans ruled the area for a long time and most of the Arab countries got their independence only after they fought the Ottomans on behalf of the Brits.

Also, it's the old game of regional dominance. The Turks, Persians and Arabs want to be the dominant force in the region.

Well, I was just responding to your statement that "calling an Arab a zionist just coz he's gay."

As for the rest of your post, I won't try to speak for another. Let him respond.

Sharief Hussien of Makkah was the one who betrayed the Ottoman Empire not Sauds you can see their way of thinking on that Zionist's post up there.

Back
Top Bottom