What's new

Saudi Royals

The embarrassing origin of the House of Al-Saud is not just questionable, but well known. The standard LIE from all such puppets and donkeys installed by the Americans and Brits as super dictators over their people is that their ancestral lineage goes back to the Hashmite clan. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In reality, the ancestral lineage of the Al-Sauds goes back to the Jewish tribe of Banu Qunaiqa of 7th century Arabia.

And that's not the end of the story. The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey. His grandfather was a Turkish Jew belonging to the Doenmeh community, as the "secret Jews" of Turkey were known who collaborated with secular dictator, Mostafa Kemal Ataturk (himself a Doenmeh) to secularize Turkey. The Doenmeh Jews are a very manipulative and dangerous community. To know more about the Doenmeh, check facts about Mostafa Kemal "Ataturk," a Doenmeh or crypto Jew.

A report from 2002 Intelligence reports of the Iraqi government has given much information on the Wahabis and their origin going back to the Doenmeh or crypto Jews of Turkey. Read this very informative piece on Wahabis and their Turkish Jewish origin.

It's officially known that present day 'Saudi Arabia' is the outcome of an alliance between Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab and Muhammed Ibn Saud started in the 18th century. The deal was for Ibn Saud to protect Al Wahhab and allow him to spread his fanatical anti-Quranic values in the name of "Islam," and in return, Al-Wahab would offer recognition to Saud’s rule as the head of the "Islamic Ummah."

In reality, the Arabian peninsula has been occupied since the last 200 plus years by a grand orthodox Jewish alliance in the garb of Islam. But their secret loyalty and affections are still firmly grounded within their roots. What a pretty story behind the Saud / Wahab treachery, duping 1.3 billion Muslims around the world and their sincere pact of 'brotherhood' with the White House, Pentagon and 10 Downing Street.

Check the information on the genealogy of the Sauds

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Like what you see tariqbhai. I thought you were against all dictators. But you are so quite now why? why?

I also read this link of Jew with saudi family in a Bangla blog site what my opinion is from where we emerge is not as important as what we are doing now . To my naive knowledge what i see that they are not as Islamic as they should be in their e way of life but they are keeping some Islamic values intact in our holy site.
for the controversy over Mohammad bin wahabs views which of his work is un islamic . what i know that he wipe out many non islamic rituals entered in islam in that time .

Cant believe that these hedonists are in charge of our holy sites in mecca and medina we should encourage independent vatican type status for these towns
The sentence means an end to his luxury playboy lifestyle, funded by his immensely wealthy family, dining in 5-star restaurants and secretly entertaining gays in plush 7-star hotel rooms.

And to think that the Saudi Royals believe in and export the most strict form of Islam. Wahhabism eventually developed a very strong anti-American and anti-Western message.

But then, when Saudi Arabia discovered its enormous oil reserves, it started to do business with the non-Islamic Western countries, America in particular. The Saud family became immensely rich overnight. It continues to play the Wahhabi card for regional support by funding terrorist organizations.

Can there be more hypocrisy than this? The lifestyles of these princes are mind boggling, throwing Islamic tenets to the wind. They've been giving Islam a bad name since decades by their decadent lifestyles. And the best part is they are still ruling with impunity! I believe a revolution is in the making despite American presence there. And the sooner, the better.

What is sad is the ability of the OP to never see blame in their brethren but to attach “Zionist" to every ill amongst its people. You will never be taken seriously if all you see is feigned purity. Own up...your house is burning up by arsonists in the mirror.

What is sad is the ability of the OP to never see blame in their brethren but to attach “Zionist" to every ill amongst its people. You will never be taken seriously if all you see is feigned purity. Own up...your house is burning up by arsonists in the mirror.

I call them as i see them its my opinion and i am entitled to it. I do see zionist influence there so i say it. If you dont so what you are entitled to your opinion and disagree with me no big deal really

In reality, the ancestral lineage of the Al-Sauds goes back to the Jewish tribe of Banu Qunaiqa of 7th century Arabia...The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey...
No difference to you between Jews and Zionists, is there?
I call them as i see them its my opinion and i am entitled to it. I do see zionist influence there so i say it. If you dont so what you are entitled to your opinion and disagree with me no big deal really
I'm controlling you now, aren't I?

@OP. you call him a zionist because he's gay or because he's a murderer? I am pretty sure you are okay with a muslim being a murderer. Have a deep look at your own society and compare it with the zionists. You'll know which is more corrupt, unjust and hypocritical.

@OP. you call him a zionist because he's gay or because he's a murderer? I am pretty sure you are okay with a muslim being a murderer. Have a deep look at your own society and compare it with the zionists. You'll know which is more corrupt, unjust and hypocritical.

i was referring to the al sauds royal family being zionist. as far as being gay its a matter for him. as far as murder he got what he deserved and is locked up.

No difference to you between Jews and Zionists, is there?

There is to me. I have no problem with any jew anywhere in the world. but zionism is a philosophy that i detest. Even some jews dont like zionism:

Jews Not Zionists

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I'm controlling you now, aren't I?

You control squat. American govt is controlled by zionists. In any event i dont even know what your talking about. Saud royal family is not very royal and is evil personified

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom