What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

+tshering22 is buddhist.

But you could always depend on mritunjay and sankranti for such anecdotes.

When they talk about Hindutva they almost always bring up another phrase 'dharmic religions', which includes Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism etc. So tshering22's being a Buddhist doesn't weaken the truth of my statement about him. Also you mention two other names which obviously substantiates my point.

Did you read all of their posts?

Yes, I have.. I have argued against them also.. Their issue is with some of the things done by some people of Christianity and some Arab wannabe Muslims.. I dont think they talked about massacre of minorities in India anywhere.. They defend their faith as any of us regarding our religion.. Thats it..

@Vinod2070, you must be relieved that they left you out of it :P :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have.. I have argued against them also.. Their issue is with some of the things done by some people of Christianity and some Arab wannabe Muslims.. I dont think they talked about massacre of minorities in India anywhere.. They defend their faith as any of us regarding our religion.. Thats it..

I see!!!..

=Yzd Khalifa;4708658]The dispute was regarding the actual wages, not delays.

I dont blame you for being slow and stupid after all you are a wahhabi and thats a given
Yes, you and your kins are the real Muslim. Can't you see?

German Engineering vs Arab Technology - YouTube[/QUOTE]

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :yahoo: :laugh:

Difference between them and you are they arent hurting any one but themselves not like your brother suicide bomber

Dude, in all honesty, the young Rizana Nafeek did not deserve to live after she smothered the 4 month old baby!!! Unless that is untrue.

1. Rizana Nafeek didnt kill a child. The baby died of suffocating because milk got stuck. The reason was the baby was fed by an inexperienced 14 year old. ---------it is an ACCIDENT

2. Rizana didnt go there as a baby sitter. She went there to do house work. The mother of the baby gave her a job that Rizana was not entitled to. Rizana has NO training in baby sitting.

3. And RIZANA was 14 YEARS OLD at the time of the accident. She was a CHILD. According to UN law any state cannot give capital punishment to a child.

4. At police she was forced to sign a confession. She didnt even get a suitable translator.

imagine, yourself as a 14 year old girl in this situation in a culturally different country with capital punishments.

1. Rizana Nafeek didnt kill a child. The baby died of suffocating because milk got stuck. The reason was the baby was fed by an inexperienced 14 year old. ---------it is an ACCIDENT

I used to feed, change and take care of my baby brother when I was 8! 14 is actually a pretty decent age, especially for a girl. You do realize that girls mature faster then boys and at 14 a girl is just as mature as a guy when he is 17-18....perhaps even more.

2. Rizana didnt go there as a baby sitter. She went there to do house work. The mother of the baby gave her a job that Rizana was not entitled to. Rizana has NO training in baby sitting.

Baby care comes naturally to humans, it does not require special training and I am sure the mother of the baby would have provided the necessary instructions. My aunt lost a baby once when she left him with her maid with instructions that were misinterpreted. She had asked the maid to give the child a drop of medicine and the maid OD'd him with a spoonful. That was carelessness on the part of both my aunt and the maid.

3. And RIZANA was 14 YEARS OLD at the time of the accident. She was a CHILD. According to UN law any state cannot give capital punishment to a child.

I do actually agree here. As a minor, she should not have been given capital punishment.

4. At police she was forced to sign a confession. She didnt even get a suitable translator.

That is what usually happens in Arab countries, unfortunately for the rest of us.

imagine, yourself as a 14 year old girl in this situation in a culturally different country with capital punishments.

Not easy at all and quite unfortunate.

I used to feed, change and take care of my baby brother when I was 8! 14 is actually a pretty decent age, especially for a girl. You do realize that girls mature faster then boys and at 14 a girl is just as mature as a guy when he is 17-18....perhaps even more.

Choking can happen from an experienced baby sitter as well as I see my nephew choke every other day. In this case it just got severed and the baby died. My nephew also fell from my bed when I was little inattentive but he survived yet worse could happen. $hit happen my friend and nobody should be chopped for that let alone a 14 years old girl who traveled half the world for just 2 meal a day for her family.

Baby care comes naturally to humans, it does not require special training and I am sure the mother of the baby would have provided the necessary instructions. My aunt lost a baby once when she left him with her maid with instructions that were misinterpreted. She had asked the maid to give the child a drop of medicine and the maid OD'd him with a spoonful. That was carelessness on the part of both my aunt and the maid.

Well true, but she was punished as like she was a trained one.

Heard this actual story, India actually send thousands and thousands of Indian women in planes to Arab lands to satisfy the sheikhs, India does it now even.

Back
Top Bottom