What's new

Saudi tourism boosts presence in Bangladesh, targets 3 million visitors by 2030

I have been to Cuba, they have airports built in the 50s and 60s, they look bettet than any of these Lungi airports.

jos-mart-international-airport-near-havana-in-cuba-2AANN6X.jpg

Plus they have real old world charm, cigar shops etc. Lungi airports just have scrawny begger people walking about, pan stains all over, potty smell- nasty Lungis

View attachment 949797

Posting pictures of Cuba and lower middle class people on Tiktok is pointless. The Indians in the same wealth category can't even afford phones.

You hate us so much, but every time I pass through Dhaka airport, I see your bhikharee bhakt idiots breaking down the doors and jumping over airport barriers to get to immigration/customs, and into Bangladesh. I guess the message has not reached them that our situation is worse than India. :lol:

Here are a few Indians going crazy over their Dhaka visit, looks like they want to settle in Bangladesh for good. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OWZAHfOqP4&pp=ygUPaW5kaWFuIGluIGRoYWth

Last edited:
p
Posting pictures of Cuba and lower middle class people on Tiktok is pointless. The Indians in the same wealth category can't even afford phones.

You hate us so much, but every time I pass through Dhaka airport, I see your bhakt idiots jumping over airport barriers to get to customs, and into Bangladesh. I guess the message has not reached them that our situation is worse than India. :lol:

Here are a few Indians going crazy over their Dhaka visit, looks like they want to settle in Bangladesh for good. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OWZAHfOqP4&pp=ygUPaW5kaWFuIGluIGRoYWth

honestly i cant believe how dumb you Lungis are, thats why i say you have chimp level iq. You will never find an indian youtuber say anything wrong about BD, or Bd youtuber say anything wrong about India because their subscribers and money depends on that. The base strategy of youtubers these days from all countries is to you to India/Pakistan/BD, make reaction videos, say nice things- all validation seeking overly patriotic lafangas in the millions will subscribe to the channel.

This clever intelligent Lungi(1 in 100 million) talks about it in this article

Although you are chimp level, you should read it and realize why youtube opinions are dogshit.

So I checked out Damant’s channel. He is a white Australian from Sydney in his early 20s who has been recording his travels around Asia for almost three years. He is somewhat popular – fourteen of his videos have crossed the million views mark, including the Kalu Mia one. All 14 are filmed in India, Pakistan or Bangladesh.

This is an emerging strategy in social media content, where content creators in search of views tap into markets like India or Bangladesh, or some other Asian nation with a large, enthusiastic, young internet audience. The theme is simple: white person appreciates/experiences/reacts to brown culture, or food, or country, or something. Usually these are sit-at-home creators doing “reaction” videos.

This sort of content taps into our potent colonial mentality, a deeply ingrained craving for white people’s approval as validation of our nation’s worth. In Bangladesh (and in the rest of South Asia), we see a person of European background, we run at them tails a-wagging. Hustlers are the more sensible ones, as they are merely sniffing around for some dollars. We, the educated class, want something more elusive: do you like it here? Do you see how nice our country is? Will you be our friend?

p

honestly i cant believe how dumb you Lungis are, thats why i say you have chimp level iq. You will never find an indian youtuber say anything wrong about BD, or Bd youtuber say anything wrong about India because their subscribers and money depends on that. The base strategy of youtubers these days from all countries is to you to India/Pakistan/BD, make reaction videos, say nice things- all validation seeking overly patriotic lafangas in the millions will subscribe to the channel.

This clever intelligent Lungi(1 in 100 million) talks about it in this article

Although you are chimp level, you should read it and realize why youtube opinions are dogshit.
What's even more hilarious is that they have nothing more to show except same locations in Gulshan and neighbouring wealthy posh areas, which irl look like this :lol:.
1693416113598.png
1693416791456.png
1693416876234.png

Yes you've got hanging latrines to shit on since it doesn't count as streetshitting by lungideshis :rofl:

Unlike Indians Bangladeshis don't defecate in the open. I suspect even the prime minister of India defecate in the open:rofl::lol:

Kuch bhi huh.......kuch bhi.......

What can you say to these mental midgets who claim themselves as "educated" and "informed" but openly and shamelessly lie despite the truth staring them smack dab in the face.....sigh.

Here is a report from India about open defecation and there are hundreds like this extolling the difference between Bangladesh and India.

Bangladesh became near enough Open Defecation Free (One percent rate) in 2015. With increasing awareness, we can probably state with strong confidence that rate is close to zero now. India however is a long way off, despite their govt. claiming to have spent $3 Billion recently to build toilets....

When you speak the truth the Human brain usually can't take it and it psychology shows. That's why you see a person like @Nilgiri with 10 different user accounts. How many Bangladeshis have done the same? I've had the same account since 2013 but these little net bangers are doing what they do best. Shit in real life and shit over the internet.

@TheRealMaverick he called himself the therealmaverick pahaaaa.

They even dubbed their states Bimaru.
Nerdy tech bangers, they all stink like absolute sh-t. You live with one of them you will know.

What can you say to these mental midgets who claim themselves as "educated" and "informed" but openly and shamelessly lie despite the truth staring them smack dab in the face.....sigh.

Here is a report from India about open defecation and there are hundreds like this extolling the difference between Bangladesh and India.

Bangladesh became near enough Open Defecation Free (One percent rate) in 2015. With increasing awareness, we can probably state with strong confidence that rate is close to zero now. India however is a long way off, despite their govt. claiming to have spent $3 Billion recently to build toilets....
I suspect their prime minister Narendra Modi also defecate in the open:lol:

India however is a long way off, despite their govt. claiming to have spent $3 Billion recently to build toilets....
Building toilets alone won't help if there is no awareness program for the Indians. I suspect if they can manage to send astronauts in the Moon then open defecation will be commenced there by their astronauts:rofl::lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom