What's new

Saudi tourism boosts presence in Bangladesh, targets 3 million visitors by 2030

Lmao, it might look inhabitable for you since you are used to it, to the rest of us its a cesspit. I have seen videos of dhaka, its the biggest shithole in the world, even someone from Bihar cant imagine living there. Its constantly ranked among the 10 most shithole places in the world

The worst looking beaches in India are better looking than this beach, even some pollluted beach like Juhu beach is better looking than this. Its Bangladesh thats the real toilet all swamp with turd face ugly people like Hero Alom. Look at this amazing bangladeshi toilet that you Lungis consider open defecation free
images

Most of you people shit in these straught into the river, no bidet no nithing.

India has plenty of nice beaches in goa, andamans, kerala, lakshadweep etc, no one goes to Varanasi for a beach experience.

shutterstock_372091720-scene-at-laxmanpur-beach-Neil-Island.jpg

DSC03455.jpg

I wont bother posting more pics, there are thousands like this in the andamand itself, all of them make bangladesh look like a toilet.

LMAO. You've not bothered posting any more pictures because you A) live no where near there. B) what you're doing is selectively choosing what you want others to percieve India as. But what your coolie IT technician brain doesn't understand is that we, the Bangladeshis and the rest of the world are FULLY aware of what India has to offer.
1. Street poopers
2. Have the most unhygienic habits in the world
Even our brothels look cleaner than your streets.

Karl Rock and countless others have exposed the absolute cess pit, shit pool your country is.

Gunpreet Ji, that picture of cox bazar looks more inhabitable that any place in India trust me. When Joanna Lumley lands in India the first thing she says is "Oh how pungent the smell is" (Varanasi). Anyways Bangladesh may not offer snowy mountains, or blue beaches but boy let me tell you something your country is a real life toilet. Whilst the average Bangladeshi man can wash his *** with a bidet or hose the average Indian man has probably smothered his faeces on his face.

Don't let the blue beaches of South India or anything picturesque take your mind off the dire situation in India.
Brag over some real shit Raqibool. Varanasi is not even top 5 largest cities in UP let alone India. Your capital is literally a shithole.

A person from a rich country bragging makes sense, but not for chaddi stitchers who's wealthiest city is a shithole.

There's a reason why you still stitich chaddis while we're running the Global Capacity Centres of all global MNCs :lol:.

LMAO. You've not bothered posting any more pictures because you A) live no where near there. B) what you're doing is selectively choosing what you want others to percieve India as. But what your coolie IT technician brain doesn't understand is that we, the Bangladeshis and the rest of the world are FULLY aware of what India has to offer.
1. Street poopers

Karl Rock and countless others have exposed the absolute cess pit, shit pool your country is.

That video is from a movie gawar first one being from Lungidesh itself, google chalana seekh le pehle.

And better stick to stitiching chaddies and coping by calling others as coolies, a coolie in India still earns more than what 5 chaddi stitchers earn combined in your LDC :lol:.

Last edited:
1. Street poopers

Silly Lungi, there are hundreds of islands and beaches like these in the andamans alone, do you expect me to post all of them just to convince your lungi *** :lol:, i shouldnt even have posted one, believe it or not i cudnt give a shit you are not at all important. Of course i dont live there you idiot did i ever say i did.

If Karl rock thought things were so shit he wouldnt be living there he would take his wife back to nz. Coincidentally since you mention Kark rock, he also visited andamans in one of his videos. He has visited Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives. There is only one place neat India that he hadnt visited- that is Bangladesh, and thsts because its the single largest piece of tatti in the world. Like even the biggest adventure travelers go to Afghanistsn but never to Bangladesh, cause theres literally nothing but tatti to see there. Bangladesh is 160 milloon flies stuck to a smelly piece of tatti.

There is only one situation where someone visits BD- he has stayed in India for 6 months and needs to exit and enter again. Thats when people book a quick flight to smelly streets of dhaka, spend a day there and return.

Brag over some real shit Raqibool. Varanasi is not even top 5 largest cities in UP let alone India. Your capital is literally a shithole.

A person from a rich country bragging makes sense, but not for chaddi stitchers who's wealthiest city is a shithole.

There's a reason why you still stitich chaddis while we're running the Global Capacity Centres of all global MNCs :lol:.

That video is from a movie gawar first one being from Lungidesh itself, google chalana seekh le pehle.

And better stick to stitiching chaddies and coping by calling others as coolies, a coolie in India still earns more than what 5 chaddi stitchers earn combined in your LDC :lol:.

Nilgiri you black Bande Mataram Vishu Bollubhai Patel. I see you haha.

Stop your hilsachhaap gibberish blabbering shonar kanglu fencejumper raqibool.

Lmao, it might look inhabitable for you since you are used to it, to the rest of us its a cesspit. I have seen videos of dhaka, its the biggest shithole in the world, even someone from Bihar cant imagine living there. Its constantly ranked among the 10 most shithole places in the world

The worst looking beaches in India are better looking than this beach, even some pollluted beach like Juhu beach is better looking than this. Its Bangladesh thats the real toilet all swamp with turd face ugly people like Hero Alom. Look at this amazing bangladeshi toilet that you Lungis consider open defecation free

Most of you people shit in these straught into the river, no bidet no nithing.

India has plenty of nice beaches in goa, andamans, kerala, lakshadweep etc, no one goes to Varanasi for a beach experience.

shutterstock_372091720-scene-at-laxmanpur-beach-Neil-Island.jpg

DSC03455.jpg

I wont bother posting more pics, there are thousands like this in the andamand itself, all of them make bangladesh look like a toilet.

You're not listening, Rahul, focus on what I am saying. Don't be like your annoying women folk and start flapping your mouth.
Mumbai can have a 2000ft shiny building
Delhi can be a tech capital
Chennai can have 100's of beautiful blue beaches.

But when 500mill of your people do not have access to toilets, your country is swarming with shit poopers ballaram jai what does that shiny building do for anyone. Does it feed your skinny Indians?

The most impoverish African nations look more cleaner than your people. There streets look way cleaner, but the AVERAGE Indian street, pedestrian walkway, alleyway looks absolutely FOOKED.
No Indian will ever have the right to come to a Bangladeshi and say your country is a shit hole because frankly the only shit hole we may have is Dhaka. When you have numerous towns/cities/areas that look like crap.

Your either shit shooters, IT tech scammers or bus rapers.
Don't start posting pictures of blue seas and what not to make yourself happy. Your sitting there with your fan on, flies buzzing because of the load of cow dung and human dung sitting in your alleyway whilst your mums in the back sat down banging out Chapatis you Mallu 6 handed rat worshipper.

images

This seems like a clip of Slumdog Millionaire (see even westerners have glorified your terrible situation lmao)
@Bilal9 @saif @Al-zakir - Bangladesh is a small place, have you ever seen this BD. Never have I.

You're not listening, Rahul, focus on what I am saying. Don't be like your annoying women folk and start flapping your mouth.

But when 500mill of your people do not have access to toilets, your country is swarming with shit poopers ballaram jai what does that shiny building do for anyone. Does it feed your skinny Indians?

The most impoverish African nations look more cleaner than your people. There streets look way cleaner, but the AVERAGE Indian street, pedestrian walkway, alleyway looks absolutely FOOKED.
No Indian will ever have the right to come to a Bangladeshi and say your country is a shit hole because frankly the only shit hole we may have is Dhaka. When you have numerous towns/cities/areas that look like crap.

Don't start posting pictures of blue seas and what not to make yourself happy. Your sitting there with your fan on, flies buzzing because of the load of cow dung and human dung sitting in your alleyway whilst your mums in the back sat down banging out Chapatis you Mallu 6 handed rat worshipper.

images

This seems like a clip of Slumdog Millionaire (see even westerners have glorified your terrible situation lmao)
@Bilal9 @saif @Al-zakir - Bangladesh is a small place, have you ever seen this BD. Never have I.
Angry Lungi :lol:

IMG_8915.jpeg

That’s another fake account of nilgiri. He has opened so many fake accounts.

Don't worry, they do the same thing over all platforms. Some of them pretend to be Afghans, some pretend to be awami leaguers and god knows what other forms. Their talent pool seems to revolve around social medias YouTube/TikTok.

Shows you what kind of scummy leeches they are.

images

Nobody cares what a machhikhor fencejumper thinks what India is and what it isn't kanglu.

When half your nation shits on hanging latrines you shouldn't be talking about that thing anyways, chaddi scammers talking about cleanliness is the most hilarious shit one would expect from an LDC kanglu who genuinely thinks his shithole is successful enough to criticise India :lol:.

This is what your LDC swampland capital shithole looks like, no wonder it's ranked one of the least liveable globally.

And dhaka isn't the only shithole you've got, coz at least it resembles a city, here's what rest of lungidesh looks like.

Resembles some small towns in some bimaru state in India, most kanglus watch their misery and hallucinate that others live in same shit :lol:.

What's even more hilarious is no Indian is posting anything remote about India in terms of pictures or videos but LDC dweller is palpitating about it already with his usual unfunny coprophillic dung jokes while travelling on his train rooftop who thinks "Mallu" is an insult, bitch Mallus have much higher standards of living that your swamp will ever achieve.

That’s another fake account of nilgiri. He has opened so many fake accounts.
Wow sharr totully eggspozed me

Nobody cares what a machhikhor fencejumper thinks what India is and what it isn't kanglu.

When half your nation shits on hanging latrines you shouldn't be talking about that thing anyways, chaddi scammers talking about cleanliness is the most hilarious shit one would expect from an LDC kanglu who genuinely thinks his shithole is successful enough to criticise India :lol:.

This is what your LDC swampland capital shithole looks like, no wonder it's ranked one of the least liveable globally.

And dhaka isn't the only shithole you've got, coz at least it resembles a city, here's what rest of lungidesh looks like.

Resembles some small towns in some bimaru state in India, most kanglus watch their misery and hallucinate that others live in same shit :lol:.

What's even more hilarious is no Indian is posting anything remote about India in terms of pictures or videos but LDC dweller is palpitating about it already with his usual unfunny coprophillic dung jokes while travelling on his train rooftop who thinks "Mallu" is an insult, bitch Mallus have much higher standards of living that your swamp will ever achieve.

Trust me Tamalam your nothing to us. Bottom of my road is a non cladded building with smelly tamalams. The Bengali mosque is at the bottom but those Tamalams mind their own business out their backpacks on and go to wherever they go to.

@Black_cats
These so-called tourists travel to cities such as Hyderabad, Kochi, and Mumbai to purchase Muslim girls aged 6 to 12 for Niqah E Mutah. They do the same thing in Pakistan, but under the protection of the Pakistani army, so it's never published.
Numerous countries opt not to welcome Arab tourists, with Indonesia even implementing a comprehensive ban on them. Moreover, countries like Nepal have placed a ban on women migrating to Arab nations. In India, the challenge of a substantial Muslim population makes enacting comparable bans more intricate. Arab tourists frequently visit areas with a significant Muslim presence, such as cities like Hyderabad, Kochi, and Mumbai, for niqah e mutah with underage Muslim girls.
1693348917073.jpeg

1693349010920.jpeg

Last edited:

Still way better than $hitholes in Modiland...your standards of urbanization are open for the whole world to see, in fact Westerners have special Slumdog tours they arrange to see how sub humans can live in these conditions in India. Fursht Vaarld Kuntry !!

1693356633515.png

1693356904982.png

1693356810093.png

Bharat Mahaan !!!

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom