What's new

Saudi tourism boosts presence in Bangladesh, targets 3 million visitors by 2030

I didn't search for slum pic lungidesh while posting those videos like you did kanglu, such coping mechanism don't work irl, that's why your shithole has laughable tourism numbers.

Still way better than $hitholes in Mahaanland...your standards are open for the whole world to see, in fact Westerners have special Slumdog tours they arrange to see how sub humans can live in these conditions.

View attachment 949668

View attachment 949671

View attachment 949670

Bharat Mahaan !!!

Trust me Tamalam your nothing to us. Bottom of my road is a non cladded building with smelly tamalams. The Bengali mosque is at the bottom but those Tamalams mind their own business out their backpacks on and go to wherever they go to.
And pigs are flying in the same world :lol:

Goa airport alone handles more passenger traffic than your entire aviation sector does, so keep your uneducated cope with you, but given your posting history of trolling and denial of obvious, I find it difficult for a poster like you to keep the cope within.
Goa/Hoga airport is destined to be smelled like shit:rofl::lol:

You're not listening, Rahul, focus on what I am saying. Don't be like your annoying women folk and start flapping your mouth.
Mumbai can have a 2000ft shiny building
Delhi can be a tech capital
Chennai can have 100's of beautiful blue beaches.

But when 500mill of your people do not have access to toilets, your country is swarming with shit poopers ballaram jai what does that shiny building do for anyone. Does it feed your skinny Indians?

The most impoverish African nations look more cleaner than your people. There streets look way cleaner, but the AVERAGE Indian street, pedestrian walkway, alleyway looks absolutely FOOKED.
No Indian will ever have the right to come to a Bangladeshi and say your country is a shit hole because frankly the only shit hole we may have is Dhaka. When you have numerous towns/cities/areas that look like crap.

Your either shit shooters, IT tech scammers or bus rapers.
Don't start posting pictures of blue seas and what not to make yourself happy. Your sitting there with your fan on, flies buzzing because of the load of cow dung and human dung sitting in your alleyway whilst your mums in the back sat down banging out Chapatis you Mallu 6 handed rat worshipper.

images

This seems like a clip of Slumdog Millionaire (see even westerners have glorified your terrible situation lmao)
@Bilal9 @saif @Al-zakir - Bangladesh is a small place, have you ever seen this BD. Never have I.

That kind of filthy habitat can only be found inside the borders of Modiland.

More photos from glorious India - but what the heck, moon mission is more important.

1693375685411.png

1693375703091.png

1693375722420.png

1693375790097.png

Improving these slums won't get Modi the votes...

Last edited:
At least Modi has got an active slum redevelopment program running, something fencejumper kanglus can't even dream of since their people too love living there :lol:.
1693376088269.png

Goa/Hoga airport is destined to be smelled like shit:rofl::lol:

This is the departure lounge at Goa Airport. We have Train Stations in Bangladesh that looks better than this.

1693377033808.png

Moron has no idea about the aviation sector in Bangladesh and is quoting effing Wikipedia - just another bhakt idiot. In Bangladesh people travel by air for half hour sectors. In India, most of that type trip the kanjoosis make by train.

Dhaka's three-storeyed 3rd terminal building will be 2.30 lakh square metres large, to be inaugurated in a few weeks. In its current form, HSIA can handle about eight million passengers a year with Terminal 1 and 2. But the number of passengers is expected to reach 14 million by 2025 and 24.8 million by 2035, so the timing of terminal 3 could not be more crucial.

We neither have the population of India, nor a need for huge airports. But they will be higher quality than most Indian ones. India's larger airports in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata are the only somewhat bright spots in their sad-sack third-rate infra transport sector. AAI gave them some nice airports.

Dhaka's 3rd terminal alone will have 115 check-in counters, 64 departure and 64 arrival immigration desks, 27 baggage scanning machines, 40 passenger scanning machines, 27 boarding bridges (12 initially), 16 baggage carousels and 11 body scanners.

There will also be a new car parking facility for 1,230 vehicles, a new 63,000 square metre import and export cargo complex, a 5.42 lakh square metre apron for 37 aircrafts, among others, according to civil aviation ministry officials.

Around two crore (20 Million) passengers a year will be able to use HSIA 3rd terminal following inauguration up until a new airport is built outside Dhaka's main city area.

Here's an older video,

Last edited:
Why do you build Goa/Hoga airport? Try building Mango/Apple/Orange airport from now:lol:
Try behaving like an educated poster next time :lol:

Moron has no idea about the aviation sector in Bangladesh and is quoting effing Wikipedia - just another bhakt idiot. In Bangladesh people travel by air for half hour sectors. In India, most of that type trip the kanjoosis make by train.
Wikipedia hardly has any data kanglu, World Bank and your own media is a better source. Whatever you've posted next is as rubbish as your nation's official numbers which you love spamming everywhere due to your shitty habits :lol:.

Dhaka's three-storeyed 3rd terminal building will be 2.30 lakh square metres large, to be inaugurated in a few weeks. In its current form, HSIA can handle about eight million passengers a year with Terminal 1 and 2. But the number of passengers is expected to reach 14 million by 2025 and 24.8 million by 2035, so the timing of terminal 3 could not be more crucial.
What a self own, capital airport with such shitty numbers :lol:.

India's larger airports in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata are the only somewhat bright spots in their sad-sack third-rate infra transport sector. AAI gave them some nice airports.
Yes everything in India is shitty except your LDC swamp which you over exaggerate about :lol:

This is kanglu pinaccle inphrashtrukchur :rofl:

Dhaka bus stand Airport :lol:
1693382966466.png

Dhaka chawl ATC :lol:
1693382804772.png

Chittagong taxi stand Airport :omghaha:
1693383058159.png

Cox's Bazaar airport Baggage claim :rofl:
1693382811398.png

Last edited:
More photos from glorious India - but what the heck, moon mission is more important.

View attachment 949713

View attachment 949714

View attachment 949715

View attachment 949717

Improving these slums won't get Modi the votes...

Brother in my years and years of going BD whether it be Dhaka, Bhoirob, Sylhet, Comilla I have not seen this sh-t. Allahar Kosom this I have never seen. I've seen the odd few tramps squatting to have a piss, or the tramps to spit out their gwa paan yes you always get the uncultured bunch.

Wikipedia hardly has any data kanglu, World Bank and your own media is a better source. Whatever you've posted next is as rubbish as your nation's official numbers which you love spamming everywhere due to your shitty habits :lol:.

Yes everything in India is shitty except your LDC swamp which you over exaggerate about :lol:

View attachment 949747

View attachment 949744

View attachment 949748

View attachment 949745

Lmao. Thanks for proving our point, all of those places look somewhat tidy and clean but the streets of Chetty Shetty look like a dogs *** hole

Brother in my years and years of going BD whether it be Dhaka, Bhoirob, Sylhet, Comilla I have not seen this sh-t. Allahar Kosom this I have never seen. I've seen the odd few tramps squatting to have a piss, or the tramps to spit out their gwa paan yes you always get the uncultured bunch.

Lmao. Thanks for proving our point, all of those places look somewhat tidy and clean but the streets of Chetty Shetty look like a dogs *** hole

At least we have kept it somewhat tidy. Dhaka airport was built in the early 1960's. And if you compare their airports from that era, you will see that those look like actual bus stands. This is Kolkata airport from 1960's...this was kept looking like this even in the late 1990's.

1693408315310.png

This is Patna airport even a few years ago (2018)
1693408404210.png

This is Madras airport even a few years ago-- this was kept looking like this even in the late 1990's. Bhakt idiots are posting pictures of recent airport additions like they are big deals. We have ours coming up as well.

1693408531821.png

Compared to their garbage, here is one of our train terminals, in CXB.

I don't think any of their cities have any train stations that look like this, forget their kanjoosi 3rd tier towns like CXB. Newer-built stuff will always look better. Ours will as well.

Last edited:

View attachment 949747

View attachment 949744

View attachment 949748

View attachment 949745
I have been to Cuba, they have airports built in the 50s and 60s, they look bettet than any of these Lungi airports.

jos-mart-international-airport-near-havana-in-cuba-2AANN6X.jpg

Plus they have real old world charm, cigar shops etc. Lungi airports just have scrawny begger people walking about, pan stains all over, potty smell- nasty Lungis

IMG_8915.jpeg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom