What's new

Saudi troops to participate in Pakistan Day parade

Kailash Kumar

Reaction score
Country
Suriname
Saudi troops to participate in Pakistan Day parade

March 05, 2020

ISLAMABAD: A batch of Saudi troops will participate in Pakistan’s national day parade on March 23, as the South Asian nation prepares to commemorate the 79th anniversary of the Pakistan Resolution that was adopted in 1940 by the leaders of Pakistan movement who wanted a separate homeland for the Muslims of Subcontinent.

According to official sources in Riyadh, 50 commissioned and non-commissioned officers of the Saudi land forces will participate in the military parade. The Kingdom will also send 10 paratroopers to participate in the event.

This will be the third time Saudi troops will participate in the Pakistan Day parade. Previously, they joined the celebrations in 2017 and 2019.

During the national day parade, Pakistani armed forces display tanks, missiles, drones and other weapons systems.

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia enjoy close ties and enjoy strong defense cooperation. The two countries also hold joint military exercises quite frequently.

Earlier this week, Saudi troops won the silver medal at the third Pakistan Army Team Spirit (PATS) Competition, which concluded on Wednesday at the National Counter-Terrorism Center (NCTC) near Kharian in Punjab.

On Monday, March 2, Saudi Deputy Defense Minister Prince Khalid bin Salman visited Pakistan and held separate meetings with Prime Minister Imran Khan and General Qamar Javed Bajwa to discuss ways of enhancing strategic cooperation.

https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1637261/pakistan

Why should i entertain your sectarianism?
If you are referring to Iran...they are brothers of saudi arabia...both evil nations..

Take you Shia Sunnis crap...I am just a muslim and follow the prophet of Allah who was neither Sunnis nor shia.

If you are referring to Iran...they are brothers of saudi arabia...both evil nations..

Take you Shia Sunnis crap...I am just a muslim and follow the prophet of Allah who was neither Sunnis nor shia.

I'm the same way don't follow this whole Sunni or Shia crap and just Muslim as our Prophet PBUH.

Saudi try to attract and employ Pakistanis in their military.

Seems like this works in their favour as a recruitment method. Pakistani armed forces personnel are much more capable than any counterpart in the Middle East as are highly sought after.

Pakistan is likely going along with it for diplomacy efforts. Although Saudi hasn’t been on Pakistan’s side when it comes to recent issues especially concerning India and Kashmir.

Beautifully said. Neither Iran nor Saudi Arabia are friends of Muslims. They are working for their nonsense.

Why other posts are not deleted? Thread is about 23 March parade and these posters are discussing Iran and sects. Iranian army can also participate in 23 March parade no one is stopping them.

My post was indirectly on the topic. Personally it is useless to invite these countries who ditch us when we need them.

this is your paranoia more than anything else. apne musalman ki baat ki thi, Pakistan ki nahi.

I don't want Pakistan to get infected by the nonsense virus of divisions.

@Khafee If you are reading, i have always wished for your people as well for the parade, Hoping to see the battle hardened soldiers, returning from Yemen in our parade someday.

I'm the same way don't follow this whole Sunni or Shia crap and just Muslim as our Prophet PBUH.
Beautifully said. Neither Iran nor Saudi Arabia are friends of Muslims. They are working for their nonsense.
Yae tu wohi baat ho gai, Dehli dango Main dono side equally involved hy. Therefore case closed.

Well my friends, When it comes to Pakistan, Saudis and Iranian are no where same or equal. Don’t piss off your brother for your skanky shady GF.

Yae tu wohi baat ho gai, Dehli dango Main dono side equally involved hy. Therefore case closed.

Well my friends, When it comes to Pakistan, Saudis and Iranian are no where same or equal. Don’t piss off your brother for your skanky shady GF.
Yes they maybe brother for you when they grant medals to terrorists, back stab pakistan on Kashmir issue, blackmail pakistan on joining a new block, and voting against us in FATF...

I respect your opinion, but that is how I feel. No middle east country is our brother with exception of Turkeye.

Though I have no hard feeling towards the people in middle east. They are tired of their rulers too.

Back
Top Bottom