What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

The opening ceremony of Al Jazira news outlet in Qatar: And that is Shimon Perez in the center of the picture (for those who do not know!) The former president of Usrael..

upload_2017-7-2_14-49-21.jpeg

Last edited:
The opening ceremony of Al Jazira news outlet in Qatar: And that is Shimon Perez (for those who do not know!) The former president of Usrael..

View attachment 407906
are you gonna keep it long... Because at this rate every country around the block has a pic like that... even the Saudi invited a muslim hater and an Israeli lover few month back... for deals...

and if you want to make it clearer for everyone..;and let be honest..the one who killed more Muslims than anyone around the globe since a century..; is the US...with her million + death in Iraq and not even speaking about Afghanistan...
So at this rate the GCC is the worst accomplice of Murder of muslims around the globe... since the crusades...

Kuwait asks the Gulf States to extend the deadline by an extra 48 hours..

The meeting of foreign ministers of KSA, Egypt, Bahrain and the UAE is to be held on Wednesday which coincides with the Kuwaiti announcement of a 48 hours extension on Monday..

Last edited:
I know and you are right, Qatar had made mistake about Syria and Iraq. But if they give it up and stay away from KSA's terror leadership, peace process in both Syria and Iraq could get fastened. Iraqi PM said that we will not take sides in this. It has a big reason, Qatar wants to come back to us and we will not refute their friendly hands.
Sadat was a traitor just like our Shah, both were stooges of UK, Com'on buddy Peace with Israel?!!! Well that's a new thing and IMO it is a wet dream. They built Israel on Muslim blood with violence , and if you ask me, i will say a head for a head and a life for a life. Even if all of you Arabs give up, we will not let Israhelis go easily.
Anyway bud, i like Egypt don't get it offensive. But these hypocrite rulers who arranged that big alliance against Qatar within one night could do the same about Israel and liberate Palestine. Neither Qatar nor KSA are somebody, they are no body :) the alliance was USA's plan firstly to sell arms to both sides , remember F-15s deal with Qatar after tensions, and make money from this tension, and secondly to remove every single pro Palestinian governments in P-GCC region.
MB also had mistakes, but what if they want to compensate the past?
Look at my avatar, i will refute no one and people like me, will try to death to gather Muslims together once again.
Have a nice day.
Egypt fought 4 wars with isreal we are done we should look for ourselves
qatar should take responsbilty for their own actions terror cost us and the rest of the region a lot of lives and now we have a chance to make it right
GCC already buy most of their needs from the US and i dont know if this is a US plan but to be honest i dont care whos plan is it
the brotherhood is a terrorist organization they did a lot of damage to Egypt syria libya and around the region
i was not offended at all we are just talking about current news nothing more

Egyptians who are saying that Qatar is financing the Muslim brotherhood... should be reminded that the Muslim brotherhood CAME TO POWER by a democratic way and therefore elected BY EGYPTIANS themselfs... AND WAS otherthrown by a COUP who WAS UNDEMOCRATICAL... At least if you want your country to stay a democratic one, you could have waitied those few years and elected another one... But today, the DEMOCRATIC way of Egypt is back to the Mubarack point... All those Dead for Nothing... Well at least Mubarak didn't sell Egyptian territories at least...

As for the Financial support of the muslim brotherhood... ofc Qatar may have helped...but Please when you are speaking about something and mostly when it's your own history...try at least to research about it... and if you do you will see that the Muslim brotherhood ARE SELFSUFFICIENT in term of cash... thanks to their wide support INSIDE of EGYPT mostly...

Anyway Have Fun and remember that the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD WILL NEVER disappear bc it's part of EGYPT history AND Identity, way before the creation of Today Egypt. They will lose some support , but never disappear.
here is the sad truth and you can deny you can call me a liar but it will change nothing as long as the brotherhood and other like minded political groups are in Egypt there will never be a democracy it doesnt work with them

its not about what anybody likes. KSA isnt supporting any "terrorists" either? ISIS isnt a cousin/relative of AQ? Gimme a break. GCC is so paranoid these days they are willing to expose their hypocrisy to give off the image of having a coalition...that they will eventually use on fellow muslims. Actually i think Egypt can and will only use its military on terrorist groups, not on any other country, so unless KSA pays them more serious cash they prolly wont lift a finger against Qatar or any other ME country.
no one knows how this will end but i am glad there is at least a bit of pressure on qatar its a start

Kuwait asks the Gulf States to extend the deadline by an extra 48 hours..

The meeting of foreign ministers of KSA, Egypt, Bahrain and the UAE is to be held on Wednesday which coincides with the Kuwaiti announcement of a 48 hours extension on Monday..

i dont know what is wrong with kuwait they should get in line or shut up

here is the sad truth and you can deny you can call me a liar but it will change nothing as long as the brotherhood and other like minded political groups are in Egypt there will never be a democracy it doesnt work with them

Fun Fact: It was the muslim brotherhood who ABIDED by the democratic election and supported it... it was Morsi who put Sissi in power and in charge...
AND IT WAS SISSI who destroyed YOUR democracy by making a coup... At this stage, you can't say that he will step down or not at the end of his mandate...

Muslims brotherhood are the same as our Ennadha in Tunisia... they took power DEMOCRATICALY, they made their few years given by their mandate... they did a shitty job and in the next election they were thrown out by the VOTE of our citizen... that's how democracy work... Whatever it's good or not... you have to respect it...and voting, is that tool who give you the power to change those IN POWER... it's something you, The PEOPLE of EGYPT died for 6 years ago, but in the END you got it stolen by the MILITARY SYSTEM AGAIN...

Whatever you like it or not, or you accept this concept of democracy or not... at least try to understand those who fought for it, even if you are PRO- Army.

PS: And never forget that in the ENTIRE Egypt modern history ... a MILITARY rule NEVER gave EGYPT a better Future... those in power among the army spoiled the people of masr... and till this day... you can see the result (like those island sold off)... A country who's future is not even safe, let alone in the prosperity road...

PS2: When you see that Sissi gave Freedom to Mubarak and his sons... you know smthing is f*cked up...

PS3: I don't give a damn sh*t about the Muslim brotherhood, I don't like them either... but election is aprocess of democracy... even if you don't like it, you should accept it and use the voting process to change things... In the End, the one who lose...are the masriin again...

i dont know what is wrong with kuwait they should get in line or shut up
I think Kuwait is inline, they are just reporting Qatar's decisions.. this 48 hours extension demand by Qatar is an indication that it is studying and taking the demands very seriously, and it wants to come up with a satisfactory response before the meeting of foreign ministers of the 4 Arab countries on Wednesday..
OR
Kuwait is forced to take a stand after the deadline.. It has asked for an additional 48 hours to justify its position to Qatar and to its own people..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al Arabia
Urgent: The sanctioning states confirm their study of the Qatari response to their demands after handing it to Kuwait

The 48 hours is to study Qatar's response to Kuwait..

Special sources ........ Jordan, Kuwait to cut ties with Qatar

Also private sources ...... Relations with Turkey will also be cut off

The source is strong

The source is strong
Yes, I'm praying to Allah that your source is credible. Hopefully all this fuss will mark the beginning of a Turkopersian cooperation to reshape the political landscape of the Middle East.

This conflict could be a gift of Allah for the people of the Middle East. Right now Iran, Turkey and Russia are negotiating the future of Syria - without Saudi Arabia and UAE.

What source? Aliens?

Your full of shit, you Saudis were barking Qatar will bend in a week. Still spreading false news.

Let them cut off the relations, as if we needed them it is not the first time they try to harm, they backstabbed during july 15 coup attempt everything is clear they were involved. Gov just downplayed to keep ties for everyones interest nothing more nothing less

Yes, I'm praying to Allah that your source is credible. Hopefully all this fuss will mark the beginning of a Turkopersian cooperation to reshape the political landscape of the Middle East.

This conflict could be a gift of Allah for the people of the Middle East. Right now Iran, Turkey and Russia are negotiating the future of Syria - without Saudi Arabia and UAE.

No need to improve ties with iran the status quo can remain it is balanced and good enough however i believe with this latests anti-Turkey stance saudi-uae groups inside Syria will have a very hard time in coming times.

without Turkey they're pretty much done

The source is strong
Jordan? LOL. everyone knows Jordan is broke so who loses when a broke country(Jordan)and a rich country(Qatar) break ties? exactly, the broke one. Kuwait? Ok Kuwait is wealthy and respected by GCC but its just like another Qatar with NO real ME influence other than cash. The real b*tch is Bahrain though. Once you remove KSA and Egypt this arab NATO or IMFAT or whatever is just a joke. The day America tells KSA "dont call on me, am busy in SCS", GCC will keep quiet. thats facts.

Statement of the four countries: We received the Qatari response through Kuwait and will respond in a timely manner

Statement of the four countries: We received the Qatari response through Kuwait and will respond in a timely manner
They are formulating how to save face an not look like complete jokers.

"Why no Qatar join GCC brothers but join evil Iran and Turkish army rape us, we tell Jordan no more Falafel for Qatar but no listen, Amerika Trump good friend but no help us invades Qatar"

Whoever submits such a list of demands must have studied all the possibilities and he has a serious intelligence file in which there is compelling proof of every point in the list. These countries have the strength, capabilities and determination that will enable them to hurt even those behind Qatar.

Back
Top Bottom