What's new

Security forces surround 250 Maoists in Latehar during Jaal Char operation

Dont we have any option to block some guys to a thread?

O brave freedom fighters... this Maoist salutes you! :china:

The Maoists attacked the Indian Army and defeated them. The Indian Army ran for their lives. Thousands were killed.

Please come to India and join to fight along with your maoists cadres .

We will be happy if you face the COBRAs and then atleat this forum will be spared from your cr@p ....... :lol:

Why is no news leaking out? the media has gone silent, wonder why?

I wonder what this guy is doing in real life..... :rolleyes:

Eating only chow min, watching old kung-fu movies and sometimes visits PDF to type whatever comes to mind (sorry, he does not even have a mind...)

I follow AJ so I know what kind of Hypocrites they are. They openly support ****** Groups. BTW the videos show nothing new, **** happens during insurgency. Thats why we send soldiers to deal with it, not an NGO priss to spread bullshit!

This is not about AJ .... but about the Tribals. You seem more interested in talking about AJ than those Tribal Indians.

You need to ask yourself why....

I wonder what this guy is doing in real life..... :rolleyes:

Study say the people behaving like this in virtual life are lonely and screwed in real life. They have nothing to do in real life or nobody care about them so they make virtual life more aggressive than their pathetic real life. Yu should pity him than hate ;)

Just like when India boasted "it's not 1962 anymore".... when faced with a real invasion, they meekly step back.

Now the whole of the Indian Army cannot take out 250 Maoists. Instead the Maoists have obviously routed the Indian Army and sent them on a panicked retreat.

So the Indians are hanging their heads in shame.

Just like when India boasted "it's not 1962 anymore".... when faced with a real invasion, they meekly step back.

Now the whole of the Indian Army cannot take out 250 Maoists. Instead the Maoists have obviously routed the Indian Army and sent them on a panicked retreat.

What Indian army? They were never involved in any operations against the Maoists. And we dont use our army to kill our own citizens like the people in our neighborhood do.

Insurgency is often dealt by the police and other para-military forces...not the army.

Tu chutiya hai kya?

Dude, seriously...why do you embarrass yourself with such posts? Are you a masochist who loves self humiliation?

After that ladakh "invasion" and armoured division crap, I thought you would change. But no....

@WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar : Does PDF pay people for entertainment value? Why is this fellow allowed to derail threads with this sort of crap? I mean, his posts are a joke, we all know that. I'm only asking because I'm concerned about quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom