What's new

Senior member explain this please

Army research

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20170522-223308.png

What kind of VHF radar is paf developing ?

new apfsds rounds for 125mm gun, now that's some news.

Round 125 mm APFSDS/T and Heat with Enhanced Penetration

There is no date on the document, I thought we already have a manufacturing facility for APFSD rounds

new apfsds rounds for 125mm gun, now that's some news.

Round 125 mm APFSDS/T and Heat with Enhanced Penetration

I recently read VHF radars can track stealth planes, please explain this with regards to Pakistan

There is no date on the document, I thought we already have a manufacturing facility for APFSD rounds

It's the new round with more penetration, we already make several tungsten and DU apfsds rounds at POF and other industries.

Indigenous design and development of 1 midget submarine. Good going.
And see PN mentioned at top and army at last. Usually it is the other way around.
Good to see PN getting some attention from Ministry of Defence.

google translation of the paragraph
http://www.guancha.cn/military-affairs/2017_05_16_408639.shtml
:
"Observer network military commentators said that China's radar technology has entered a "blowout" period. The mobile and itsequipped with a new type of radar, just reform the tide of the army in the "tip of the iceberg." Only in the 2016 Zhuhai air show, Chinaexhibited JY-26, JY-27A, YLC-8B and a series of anti-stealth capability of large active phased array radar. Any one of these is in line with theadvanced radar described above, enough to set up an advanced anti-stealth air defense radar network in any country. We have reason to believe that in the world peace-loving people "along the way", willinevitably have the shadow of the Chinese radar guard."

(I noticed in Twitter )

picking one picture ...:
20170516171654317.jpg

The big stuff I noted
Helos SAR - 4
Helos Ecureuil - 9
Helos MI35 - 4
RD-93 - 20
Aselsan Pods - 8
Midget - 1
Underwater surveillance - big item
Equipment for 6th Squadron