What's new

Sequel: 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal

lol I thought the brits were despicable ****, but apparently I kept underestimating their shittiness. well done for 7 dives, this is really a historical moment of shame.

congrats to the David Boudia and Qiu Bo on their real performance.
What is with you people? Did you even watch it? If you did, you'll realise what happened?
Jeeeeez.

Well said Brother!

The yankees are as good as playing at home!

Our athletes have already been tested by playing in the worst playfield, we still won nearly 40 gold medals nevertheless, and we won't see the biased discrimination against the Chinese athletes in the Rio Olympic Games.

The worst thing has gone my friend. :coffee:

Our athletes have already been tested by playing in the worst playfield, we still won nearly 40 gold medals nevertheless, and we won't see the biased discrimination against the Chinese athletes in the Rio Olympic Games.

The worst thing has gone. :coffee:

I cant guarantee that buddy! but london is a fogging shame! a country of prima donnas in the likes of beckham, the royal family, and daly! WTF!

There are scores to settle in Rio! For sure!

I cant guarantee that buddy! but london is a fogging shame! a country of prima donnas in the likes of beckham, the royal family, and daly! WTF!

There are scores to settle in Rio! For sure!

The Rio Olympic Games will be more neutral for sure, since we will not play in the domain of the Anglo-Saxons who view us as their biggest potential threat. :coffee:

@888jamie888 why calling me 'ar5e hole'? You aint no brit.... If u are brit then u should say 'Bum hole' and not Ar5e hole.... Isnt it india thrown brits in CWG in medal list? Brits are useless.... They cant win. So they started snatching. Looting is in brits genes.... Recent riots in uk are example of it.... Now brits cant loot around world. So they started looting each other.... Brits were kicked out of every nation it ruled once.... Now i cant even view midget brit nation on map....

now that I think about Mr. Rogge's comment about London "giving new life to the spirit of fair play and competition", I found it surprisingly correct and precise, London 2012 indeed gave the world a new definition of "fair play".

@888jamie888 why calling me 'ar5e hole'? You aint no brit.... If u are brit then u should say 'Bum hole' and not Ar5e hole.... Isnt it india thrown brits in CWG in medal list? Brits are useless.... They cant win. So they started snatching. Looting is in brits genes.... Recent riots in uk are example of it.... Now brits cant loot around world. So they started looting each other.... Brits were kicked out of every nation it ruled once.... Now i cant even view midget brit nation on map....
Because you are one. Simple. 'arse' is very much british btw.
You do not have a clue what you are talking about.
I've seen you posting on alien threads about 'greys' so I'll take everything you say with a pinch of salt.

Why don't you worry about your country? You are currently sat below the likes of Grenada despite having a population 12,000 times larger than them.
If we're useless...then god knows what you are.
:wave:

if you mean the worst Olympic games, I think Seoul 88 still easily takes the cake. Munich 72 was a tragedy, but at least they tried to host a good game. Seoul 88 only left me with the memories of these ugly moments:

start from 4:40 if you don't have the patience, the worst and most horrific cauldron lighting ever:

A referee in one boxing game was brutally beaten by a hundred Koreans (Korean coaches, staff and who knows since it was hosted in Korea). the referee was later hospitalized.

London 2012 is simply the worst after 1988, even considering that bombing attack in Atlanta.

@888jamie888 london olympic the worse olympic in history of olympic.... Honestly how many medals did great brit really won? check i used word 'REALLY'.... most of medals were snatched by Brits. London olympic made joke out of olympic.... Boxing was the most cheated game ever made by brits in this olympic.... You cant win so snatch it. Right? i know brits got looting in their genes but hey this london olympic they crossed every boundry.... What a shame....

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad China lost by 1.8 points to USA while the preliminary and the semi final China did extremely well. At least we gained 1 gold for boxing at the end. Despite not as much gold as the previous Olympics i think China did quite good with some records broken. Not even USA earned 51 gold medals in an Olympic in history.

Technically Wrong.

The US won 79 gold medals at the 1904 Olympics in St Louis Missouri

The US also won 81 gold medals during the 1984 Olympics.

We have one big advantage they lack and that's the people talents.

Both the US and China have more than enough medal capable athletes, I believe so much so that the law of diminishing returns applies.

China's advantage isn't people talent, its the state sponsored and funded Olympic training regimen/coaches. The advantages of such when it comes to getting medals has been proven out by the Soviet Union.

The US has nothing like that, our athletes' training are sponsored by private companies and our government does not allocate funding for such.

The US has nothing like that, our athletes' training are sponsored by private companies and our government does not allocate funding for such.

even US politicians are corporate sponsored and the US government is corporate controlled. what's new.

if you mean the worst Olympic games, I think Seoul 88 still easily takes the cake. Munich 72 was a tragedy, but at least they tried to host a good game. Seoul 88 only left me with the memories of these ugly moments:

start from 4:40 if you don't have the patience, the worst and most horrific cauldron lighting ever:

A referee in one boxing game was brutally beaten by a hundred Koreans (Korean coaches, staff and who knows since it was hosted in Korea). the referee was later hospitalized.

London 2012 is simply the worst after 1988, even considering that bombing attack in Atlanta.

yeah a lot of poor pigeons brutally BBQ for the cheering crowds in the first vid!

in fact if you are a football (soccer) fan, the world cup 2002 jointly held by S Korea and Japan was the most corrupt ever! Again the S Koreans took the cake in their home turf!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the US and China have more than enough medal capable athletes, I believe so much so that the law of diminishing returns applies.

China's advantage isn't people talent, its the state sponsored and funded Olympic training regimen/coaches. The advantages of such when it comes to getting medals has been proven out by the Soviet Union.

Basically it's more or less the same system with different mode.

In the US it's the educational institutions that train these athletes from as early as junior high school as extra curriculum activities and soon enough the talent ones will be courted heavily by college scouts. Once they are selected they are to train strenuously through the college years, no less compare to China's system.

The incentives for these athlete, though not paid per se while they are training, are free educations and future stardom and for colleges are prestige and TV incomes.

What ever system a country uses the resources have to come from somewhere. Whether they are from the government or private sectors they are the same side of a coin. As far as people talent is concern I do believe China has an advantage for obvious reason.

WTF?!?!!!!

How did that American win gold in the diving?
We were leading by a massive margin going into the finals.
Absolutely pathetic the judges awarded the american gold. This is outrageous. Blatant cheating by the judges.

B/S! if we dont have talents how can China have Sun Yang, Ye Shiwen, SuperDan, Liu Xiang, Zhang Jike, Chen Yibing, Li Xiaoshuang, Li Ning, Deng Yaping and so many other greatest T/T, Diving, Badminton, shooting, weight-ligting legends

The crucial thing is financial resources. No matter where they are from, corporate or government! Corporate sponsors get their money back from the customer sales. Government sponsors from taxpayers' money!

Back
Top Bottom