What's new

Serve the Motherland - Join Pakistan Navy !

When will the Naval SSC Course open again?? What are the medical requirements for Operations Branch?

Calls for Pakistan Navy (PN) Cadet Term 2010B have been uploaded for the initial batch . The remaining will be uploaded soon within next few days. PN Cadet Term 2010-B would be followed by Pakistan Navy Volunteer Reserve (PNVR) Term 2010-B and Short Service Commission Pakistan Navy (SSC PN) Term 2010-B. So stay calm and wait for your call letter . ISSB tests for Navy have been planned till 05 December 2010

:yahoo:

I have been involved with Pakistan Navy although for a short period of time.In my observation they are a formidable defence force..They lack big destroyers,but they have a large fleet of missile boats which can track and destroy any incoming aggressor.
We can say that PN hasn't got big elephants,but they sure have plenty of little scorpions ;)

when we will get issb calls i am from paknavy volunteer and from special IT branch??????????:argh:

when we will get issb calls i am from paknavy volunteer and from special IT branch??????????:argh:
Alhamdulilah, got recommended from ISSB for Suply Branch via SSC.
Can any one tell me about how many chances are there for my final selection?

I have been involved with Pakistan Navy although for a short period of time.In my observation they are a formidable defence force..They lack big destroyers,but they have a large fleet of missile boats which can track and destroy any incoming aggressor.
We can say that PN hasn't got big elephants,but they sure have plenty of little scorpions ;)

hahah that's true.:pakistan:

Hi every one. Can anybody tell me if someone has been declared by pak army as Medically Fit. And it has not yet passed 6 months., so can the same medical result be CONSIDERED by other (e.g pak navy) armed forces . ??

Alhamdulilah, got recommended from ISSB for Suply Branch via SSC.
Can any one tell me about how many chances are there for my final selection?

wow nice. Mashallah. Congrats bro. Always Faith in Allah. Inshallah all the candidates will be selected in the final interview by Naval Head quarters. Do have a review of your branch specific questions.

Good luck.

The Navy isn't what it used to be, but neither are the Air Force and Army.. the Calibre of officers in all branches has gradually declined.

"Yeh faujion koh pata nahi kis kism ka complex hai, kai humaray course kay baad achay officer paida hona band hi hogay"-Sunehray Din

Cheers Sir !

There is one very obvious advantage in joining Pakistan Navy.

Very little offshore duty due to little patrolling done by the few warships. Mostly, some desk job in the various shore installations.

Muft kee rotiyaan tornay ka maza apna hee hai. Kaam bhee na karna paray aur fauji wardee bhee pehnee rakhay.

Navy job is far superior to that of the Army and the Airforce.

How about we open a recruitment thread for the Patriots. Serve your Motherland .. by moving to your Motherland.

Hi every one. Can anybody tell me if someone has been declared by pak army as Medically Fit. And it has not yet passed 6 months., so can the same medical result be CONSIDERED by other (e.g pak navy) armed forces . ??

plz tell me yara

Back
Top Bottom