What's new

Seven states qualify for secession response from White House

There is nothing low about that honest assessment. The chances of Imran Khan realizing his promise of a perfect Pakistani society within 90 days are just as remote as finding 'leventeen trillion dollars worth of gold and spice and everything nice in Baluchistan.

Look at the Thread Title, Get it now move on and discuss this Thread, your honest assessments can land in IK Threads Ok?

Allowing threads on certain "preferred" topics to proliferate while others are consolidated or deleted speaks of a biased management style with an ulterior agenda. That goes against what is proclaimed.

That is the point, and is important because it undermines credibility. And then people wonder why that is so.

It is the petitions that are getting a response, not the friggin' states.

We the people of defence.pk are not part of the management. Its their will about what goes on and what doesn't.

On topic:

I seriously doubt that any state will secede because of the election. Folks on the right side are just venting their frustrations.

I seriously doubt that any state will secede because of the election. Folks on the right side are just venting their frustrations.

Freedom of expression is their guaranteed right, and it is appropriate for them to exercise it. After all, what could be more American than that? :D

I think Romney should stand up and say we will form our own gov't. To those states, many people support him and will follow him.

I think Romney should stand up and say we will form our own gov't. To those states, many people support him and will follow him.

Romney did stand up after losing the election - to deliver the concession speech. :D

Oh yes, soon Umreeka will break up, lots of oil and gas and gold will be found in Baluchistan, and Imran Khan will create the perfect Pakistani society within 90 days. Very soon. :D
cant happen .................:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom