What's new

Sex, Location, Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm well I'm glad you're happier there maybe it was the right decision for you. Though I can't see myself in Texas or any southern state. Not to mention I prefer a cooler climate.

Texas is not what you may think. I also thought the same way as you, but this is honestly the newer, modern, growing place to be at than NYC.

Sex. Location, age

Naughty thoughts come in mind.

ZBtrS.jpg

Sex: Female, obviously

like obsessive thinking, and kinda hallucinations and fear. and disordered thinking and cant sleep etc.

is it sleep apnea ? consult your doctor for a sleep test, as for mental problems do lots of exercise go out try to make friends ,have faith in GOD
, build up self confidence trust me you only need to get laid once & you will be fine try speed dating

Sex : male

I'm free, if any girl interested contact me :D

Since this is the members club. And its about members and getting to know other members. Im curious to know some basics about you like sex(male/female) and location + age. also you can add other stuff you want to, like education or job and proffession. and everything else you like to tell the details about you.

I start.

Gender Male
Location Austria
Age 29
not married, dont have children, dont work and have only high school diploma:hitwall:

F
San Jose, CA

Additional info:
BWH: 36-28-36
Marital Status: Single (ready to mingle)

If you are interested, please say so here and then pm me. We'll talk.
xoxoxox

P.S. I sooo love roly polys. <3

Mery DIL da quarter khali ay tusi kr lo occupy:smitten:

Never in my life have I approached a woman/girl.

All those bitches asked me out.

Funny thing is most of those girls had psychotic issues or some sort of personal problem.

I used to work at a Barnes&Nobles while going to NYU, and had this crazy ***** stalk me for like 5 months before I agreed to take her out.

Biggest mistake I ever made.

Y u no tell me how to take the bitches out???

F
San Jose, CA

Additional info:
BWH: 36-28-36
Marital Status: Single (ready to mingle)

If you are interested, please say so here and then pm me. We'll talk.
xoxoxox

P.S. I sooo love roly polys. <3

But why you have Pakistan as your location if you are living in san Jose ! Btw I'm rafay and I'm 18!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom