What's new

Sex Scandal Video of Imran Khan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, personally i think the Jews have better things to do (namely iran) than to be meddling in Pakistan. But that is just my humble opinion.

You hve just founded , a tattoo mujahid ?
& still you think MOSAD donknow where pakistan is?
For them it couldbe a nightmare on elem street, if any of our nuks end up in tehrans hands?
BTW MOSAD is one the agency hirring tattoo talibs frm centrl asian states,offtopic!
Bt for this political stuff, these politicians tobe blammed by themselves!

To quote our Islamiyat Teacher (former Jamiat Big shot) in Peshawar when he heard I wanted to join politics:

"Pakistani politics is like a **** pool, you can't hope to jump in and come out clean".

I took his advice and never regretted it. The above is an example of the lack of morals that afflicts our political culture.

But it needs to be cleaned up. After all, where will we get our future leaders?

Maulana Diesel is still licking his wounds from the embarrassment of Wikileaks. In my opinion, Most Likely PMLQ (With Green Punjab and Chowdry Sahib leading the way) closely followed by our hypocritical media. However no one will be the winner from this, if anything it may actually end up helping IK's cause.

Its hard to belive,PMLq could do this , they aren't the front runner anyway,maybe PPP or JI which has the history doing against BB?
Bt all are the guss,we can do now let's see how wind is blowing?
Bt I see smoke comming out of PPP trenches,AZ canbe a perfect snipper with all the intentions to take punjab away just when everyone else was seen happy, bt the funny thing is snipper don't know ,some other team has been set up to capture this snipper? Lol
But it needs to be cleaned up. After all, where will we get our future leaders?

Buckled up in a police van,on their way to jail, meray azizz hum watnoo? Lol

100 % agree, we as a nation have learned nothing from past. As i said politics of 90s is back :(

So you, being a PML-N supporter, are agreed that whatever politics took place during 90's was seriously wrong considering the fact that PML-N had a huge role in that?

man this is sick for sure hat off to gen Musharraf :hitwall: he kept us away from these shameless pricks

So you, being a PML-N supporter, are agreed that whatever politics took place during 90's was seriously wrong considering the fact that PML-N had a huge role in that?

of course, thats why Pmln signed COD, it was our way out. And you can see the change in 2008. For the first time Pmln ( previously PML in 90s ) election campaign was based on some principles like Independence of Judicary, constitutional amendments etc It used to anti-ppp before and attracted supporters like me and we saw leaders like Sheikh Rasheed. The symbol of anti-Bhuttoism :D

And It was also evident after elections. Pmln was no more interested in politics of 90s. The result of election was quite similar to 1988 ( PPP having the most number of seats, but not the majority ) everything was set for another Changa manga- Murree type politics but Pmln allowed PPPP to form govt and strengthen democracy ( although efforts were made to stop Pmln forming govt in Punjab )

Pmln leaders are not angels but what makes me support them is that they are continuosly learning from their mistakes

Not saying Pmln performed badly when in govt though. :rolleyes:

PTI, activists say they have received a tape of some senior political leader and will publish online in retaliation. This, has truly become a political jigsaw. I, don't think anyone having sex with anyone has anything to do with the real issues of Pakistani nation. For, PML-N Its going to backfire big time..

Here Imran Khan knew it from the very beginning that they'll resort to their cheep tactics just like 97' but this time they've got enough Mawad against them too which according to IK would declare him an angel.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all Pti supporters

You ppl only have one way to defend yourselves, blame it on PMLN. (GROW UP)

Everyone forgets MQM did this character assasination of IK few years ago, sita white case etc. But who cares ???? huh

You know, what MQM did to PMLN when they stoop to the same level and leaked Altaf's personal video and pictures? PMLN did that to tarnish and contain MQM in Karachi and Sindh, but with a spanking reply from MQM resulted them more stronger and popular and PMLN was completely ousted in Karachi. This time they've taken it up against Imran Khan and that too in Lahore, go figure what will happen to PMLN this time.

Here Imran Khan knew it from the very beginning that they'll resort to their cheep tactics just like 97' but this time they've got enough Mawad against them too which according to IK would declare him an angel.

Everything is allowed in love and war, so if PML-N or any other party want to turn it into a dirty war, then I support IK. Its always good to be prepared for all sort of circumstances before time. They've done it in past, and they can do it again. Such preparations are required to stop these parties to do anything silly at first place.. May be that's why this video isn't out yet.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, what MQM did to PMLN when they stoop to the same level and leaked Altaf's personal video and pictures? PMLN did that to tarnish and contain MQM in Karachi and Sindh, but with a spanking reply from MQM resulted them more stronger and popular and PMLN was completely ousted in Karachi. This time they've taken it up against Imran Khan and that too in Lahore, go figure what will happen to PMLN this time.

lol this is not the reason we are not popular in Karachi

To all Pti supporters

You ppl only have one way to defend yourselves, blame it on PMLN. (GROW UP)

Everyone forgets MQM did this character assasination of IK few years ago, sita white case etc. But who cares ???? huh

You know what, PMLN has a history of playing dirty politics... they did that in 97', they did that a few months back over SKMCH... they neither denied nor condemned this whole fiasco... if you're clean then declare yourself clean and earn some respect in the ranks of PTI-supporters.

You know what, PMLN has a history of playing dirty politics... they did that in 97', they did that a few months back over SKMCH... they neither denied nor condemned this whole fiasco... if you're clean then declare yourself clean and earn some respect in the ranks of PTI-supporters.

guilty until proven otherwise, politics of Pti lol. You ppl are just speculating. and thanks to the hate of Pmln injected in you by your visionary leader you people forget PPP and MQM. Pity

hawai qiley banatey jao aur un ko fatah kartey jao

guilty until proven otherwise, politics of Pti lol. You ppl are just speculating. and thanks to the hate of Pmln injected in you by your visionary leader you people forget PPP and MQM. Pity

hawai qiley banatey jao aur un ko fatah kartey jao

You're still in that hogwash attitude. The reluctancy of PMLN is what making them the biggest culprit behind all these dirty games. I said deny any involvement and condemn such dirty practices in open... and you earn my deepest respect, until and unless you're the one to be blamed considering your history of repeated cheep tactics.

You're still in that hogwash attitude. The reluctancy of PMLN is what making them the biggest culprit behind all these dirty games. I said deny any involvement and condemn such dirty practices in open... and you earn my deepest respect, until and unless you're the one to be blamed considering your history of repeated cheep tactics.

Ch Nisar has denied any involvement in Hamid Mir Program

Pmln Social Media Head Faiz also denied involvement yesterday on twitter.

What else you want???

( and did it too post number 46 :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom