What's new

Shaan calls Shah Rukh's film an 'Ocean's 12' rip-off

Aren't most of them rip offs anyway?

Delhi Belly = Lock, stock and two smoking barrels??

Do you even understand the meaning of "rip offs"? There is no story/plot resemblance between lock stock and delhi belly. At best it can be termed as an inspiration because of similar style and genre. In fact I remember the makers of Delhi Belly themselves mentioned that during promotion. There are many rip offs in bollywood but Delhi Belly is not one of them.

Many Indian movies are hollywood remake or copy

This is a serious question how in the hell can you retards watch any movie where every 15 minutes the turds start dancing because the girl is smiling at the boy? Girl starts singing and go through dozens of wardrobes before the song finishes?
Same stories different clowns dancing like trained circus monkeys.

My Gf used to push me to watch Bollywood movies every now and then, but i couldn't stand a minute of watching it. Now I think I should have broken up with her instead of going through that misery

you wish you could see his class of acting in bollywood movies
oh please ... he knows deep down inside he can't make enough money while staying in Pakistan. That's why he wants to step into bollywood. he is jealous and please don't deny whats so obvious.

My Gf used to push me to watch Bollywood movies every now and then, but i couldn't stand a minute of watching it. Now I think I should have broken up with her instead of going through that misery
big up the Pakistani Pride !!!

Go watch Vivah and then come argue with me.
your girlfriend made you watch Vivah?
5014dd08f0b05.png

He can cry all he want because at the end of the day a shahrukh khan movie will earn more than what shan's movie will earn in 6 months or a year :lol:

That is not the point.
the only point here is about money .. you can try to ignore it all you want.

He can cry all he want because at the end of the day a shahrukh khan movie will earn more than what shan's movie will earn in 6 months or a year :lol:
what Shan would make in his career SRK makes it with one movie. he is jealous he was invited to work in bollywood but that freshie missed the boat not trying to grind his @ss to get some work here.

Back
Top Bottom