What's new

Shah Rukh booked for insulting national flag

Doing same in India mean you gona get killed by a mob supported by some hindu leader of Narendra Modi type.

Nopes everyone will be there to kill whomsoever it be Sikh/Hindu/Muslim/Christian/Jain or whatever. No one is above constitution but as this is Canada, Indian constitution doesn't work.

He might have accidentally done it. If somebody has to insult the flag he won't do it by raising to up side down on the occasion of India's victory in world cup. It is good to respect the national flag but too much of propaganda in the name of flag respect counts as hypocrisy.

@Pride Jo log khud Canada mein behte hua hoon woh doosroon ko bhi kuch nahin bolte. Show your patriotism by living in India not in Canada!

Bhai apan patriotism hi to dikha rahe hain.. Lakhon ke Canadian dollars kama ke India bhej diya hai.. atleast in Indian economy my contribution is 0.000000000000000000000001% :). Anyway, I am not immigrant but moved temporarily and have my native and personal home in India unlike others.

He might have accidentally done it. If somebody has to insult the flag he won't do it by raising to up side down on the occasion of India's victory in world cup. It is good to respect the national flag but too much of propaganda in the name of flag respect counts as hypocrisy.

Actually you are right.. he did not mean to insult it but due to over-enthusiasm it happened and then some idiot wants to get some publicity. nothing will happen, a maximum apology or small fine thats it and there is no hard feeling for him as he was enjoying India's world cup victory.

Love the Pakistani mentality to look at everything from a religious angle.

If its a glass of water, they'll wonder if its Hindu or Muslim water.

No need to make big issue out of such mishaps or accidents.

Just waste of court's time instead of dealing with real criminal cases.

Love the Pakistani mentality to look at everything from a religious angle.

If its a glass of water, they'll wonder if its Hindu or Muslim water.

The problem is they have "Islamic" before republic and hence they have to see their constitution after their religion. We have just Republic so be it Sharukh, Hritik, John we will oppose everyone equally.

Then how it made into the news channel and being criticized. :)

These days everything is anti-Pakistan news from India.

ISI nay ye kiya, woh kiya.

Yahan to shugal hori hain bhai.

Flag insulting is a serious issue.

Those who are not respectful or have no pride in representing it wont understand the significance.

It has got nothing to do with secularism as the usual racist a-holes think.

I dont know why this made it into Indian National News
the Big Khan is not Insulting the flag as far as insulting is concerned.
poor chap is showing his patriotism and his careless handling has turned this against him.

get over it people. you are better than that.

No need to make big issue out of such mishaps or accidents.

Just waste of court's time instead of dealing with real criminal cases.

I agree with you

he must be cursing himself for his carelessness.
he must be thinking all I wanted to do was show some patriotism and here I am being accused of Insulting the flag

These days everything is anti-Pakistan news from India.

ISI nay ye kiya, woh kiya.

Yahan to shugal hori hain bhai.

Agar PM house pe ulta parcham lahrayega, to news wale kyon chup rahenge aur wo anti-Pakistan kaise ho gaya.

Insulting National flag is serious crime but it should be checked whether it was done deliberately or a genuine mistake...In shahrukh's case I think it was a genuine mistake..

Agar PM house pe ulta parcham lahrayega, to news wale kyon chup rahenge aur wo anti-Pakistan kaise ho gaya.

We used to have good media, but they have started to copy Indian masala news for ratings. It's a shame, but again it doesn't bother me.

Flag is a symbolic piece of cloth.

We used to have good media, but they have started to copy Indian masala news for ratings. It's a shame, but again it doesn't bother me.

Flag is a symbolic piece of cloth.

This is the difference between you and me. You find National Flag as "piece of cloth" while we consider it as "symbol of Pride" as that is the best for representing my nationality. What next your holy book is just "collection of Pages".

Back
Top Bottom