What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
His lordship Nuzair who shifted from Hyderabad, Deccan himself and used to be a personal friend said this (changed from Urdu):

"In our Hyderabad the population of the city was reduced by 200,000 by the murder of Muslims in an attempt to change the cities demographics. The Indians have always called us Pakistani, there is nothing such as an Indian Muslim. Each Muslim from Kashmir to Madras and Gujarat to Assam is a Pakistani and only a Pakistani. Any Muslim who says otherwise is a traitor. Our neighbourhoods are called chota Pakistan by them. We are not chota Pakistan, we will become bara Pakistan and throw you into the ocean."

He said this in Bihari Qaumi Movement speech. I do not agree with his speeches but someone whose sister was killed in that country by Indian mobs will always say and act the same no matter how much he is told not to. He hates India and he will continue doing so. I cannot stop him. But I can help reduce the anger he feels. Indians can help me by giving justice to victims that suffered there instead of denying. We have a solid link there forever. Asking us to abandon Lucknow is like saying cut off your left hand.

I cannot do it for a nation that hates me (India) but if a Pashtun asks me to do it for me to be accepted as one by God I will do it. Goodbye. :hi:

I dont blame him.
If my sister died to a Indian mob I would also be quite pissed off

The Pakistanis who lost their families during 1947 to Hindu & Sikh gangs have still not forgotten it and STILL seek revenge for their loved ones.

And then Indians start whining about textbook jhalapa, Kashmir terror stuff..

It just doesnt make sense to me how these besharam log can even think talking of Kashmir

@haviZsultan apart from Lucknow, Agra and Hydrabad any other places you wish to claim to be part of Pakistan??

Seriously, you only have these kind of stupid arguments??

How the heck you become a Jr.TT here?

I criticize Indian policy so that makes me a bad choice for Junior TT. :lol:

I can qoute any statistic you want. You might like to meet me and say the same because there is no debate anyone can have with me. I have reports and information to back every point. I have since a young age opened a newspaper and only been reading it +4+ years of research about various topics concerning Pakistan.

I thought some of you guys were the better Indians. Even Krait but you cannot listen to anything negative about India. Why you ignored this part? For last one hour someone neutral and some other Indian guys have been provoking me constantly which surprisingly you didn't notice at all. It was a plea to the Indian government to protect innocent Muslims. You forgot this part:

But I can help reduce the anger he feels. Indians can help me by giving justice to victims that suffered there instead of denying. We have a solid link there forever. Asking us to abandon Lucknow is like saying cut off your left hand.

I cannot do it for a nation that hates me (India) but if a Pashtun asks me to do it for me to be accepted as one by God I will do it. Goodbye. :hi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think regional power or super power is still left.

Your prejudiced rant is noted. While i do not know the simple definition of democracy, your infinite mind is teaching me my own country of 1.2 billion people. Keep ranting.
and yr arrogency is also showing who is posting in Pakistan's Defence forum and is here to actually teach us that:rofl::rofl:

I met them several times in Lahore. :D
Yaar do you guys, Stalk all Indians coming to India. I mean every Pakistani on this forum claims that he has met UP Muslims, Gujrat Muslims, hell they might say they have met Andaman and Nicobar Muslims. :lol:

And they tell you guys entire story ? Why don't you guys go to Cinema hall and watch Pakistani movies to raise your dying movie industry ? :lol:

I think they just tell you these stories so that you can feel happy and help them around. Remember Indian Muslims have learned few things from Evil Baniyas. :D

They make fool out of you guys. :rofl:

@haviZsultan Because we are sick of you guys always talking same old sh!t and saying old rhetoric over and over again.

You start threads and tell your experiences on Indian Muslims, why don't you start a thread on Pakistani Hindus and other minorities and what they face in Pakistan.

You all try to be happy, go lucky and mature but if any thread is made on Pakistani minorities, temple destruction in Pakistan etc., it gets closed or deleted.

I criticize Indian policy so that makes me a bad choice for Junior TT. :lol:

I can qoute any statistic you want. You might like to meet me and say the same because there is no debate anyone can have with me. I have reports and information to back every point. I have since a young age opened a newspaper and only been reading it +4+ years of research about various topics concerning Pakistan.

I thought some of you guys were the better Indians. Even Krait but you cannot listen to anything negative about India. Why you ignored this part? For last one hour someone neutral and some other Indian guys have been provoking me constantly which surprisingly you didn't notice at all. It was a plea to the Indian government to protect innocent Muslims. You forgot this part:

Look dude, there are plenty of think tanks and Jr.TT who criticise India and still most of the Indians respect them..All you talk about is nonsense claiming that you have relatives and friends all over India and all are opressed.. If it is a valid argument we are ready to discuss it..You do not even bothered to provide a valid link to claims in most of the arguments.. All the proofs you have are the so called "relatives" of you from India.. I can also claim to have relatives in Pakistan who hates Pakistan to the core and shouts, Hindustan Zindabad.. I can also claim I have Pakistani friends in Dubai, who burns Pakistani flags every day.. But I know its makes me a complete stupid here..

You are claiming Lucknow because its the birth place of Muslim League.. What a weird logic is that?? MMS was born in Pakistan Punjab.. So do we have the right to claim that??

If you have valid links please share it with us.. We know our land is not perfect. We have plenty of issues from Hunger to Terrorism..

As a country, we have long way to go to curb all these.. But we are in a right direction.. Increasing minority population is a good example for that..

All you guys do is arguing about Godhra riot and procecution of Christians which happend many years ago..

You don't have any other things to point out..

I agree but you have to see one thing.

People don't research to find the truth. They just accept what is on mainstream media. One rumor and doctored pictures on this website and on other media caused so much tension in India. So when it comes to propaganda, we have to fight with propaganda.

KRAIT buddy, that is what i meant by fools, fools are than ones who fall for propaganda and believe it,believe me KRAIT, those who perpetrate propaganda and believe it, will not make any difference what so ever, the ones who make difference on this planet are the ones who live their entire life by truth, Hitler did the same thing, feed the propaganda to this people, but in the end he lost, but the great thing is that Germans today realize the mistake and have progressed incredibly, and Pakistanis refuse to accept and are in the SH!T hole. satya meva jayate--these words will hold true no matter how much time changes.

Look at Pakistan, West and India painted them as Terrorist nation. After 26/11 our media gone on overdrive. Similarly in LOC incident, Indian Media caused so much stir that people saw Pakistan at fault. Truth doesn't matter, what matters is who shout out loud.

no KRAIT, just laugh and ignore the childish, those who shout out loud are more of empty vessels, and those with wisdom and love, laugh at those who shout out loud, they laugh at what even media portrays.it s only for fools that the shouting matters, while for the wise, even silence tells all.

Now Indians are seen as good people and Pakistanis are seen as extremists in general. Its our duty to remove wrong information by giving them the true picture.

you cannot achieve through internet, but by correcting yourself by actions, like the Japanese, Germans, Italians and others did after world war 2.

I am not explaining just him, but many foreign posters who are not registered but lurk on this website. We have to fight rumors with truth.
those will always lurk in the dark like Zaid hamid, and their existence or non- existence hardly matters to this planet.

People in rest of the world judge India from the Indians they interact with. I have accopmanies many Foreign researchers who came to many conferences in my city, told them about India and its culture and told them typical Indian behavior. This helps in propagating our culture and image in foreign countries. Remember, Word Of Mouth is a very strong communication means and affects people the most. These foreign researchers went back and told their people about India.

and love is all that matters, they will believe more of their eyes and experience than word of mouth, most of all, we have to prove to our self that we are better, than to anyone else, we should be least bothered about what others think of us. just as an example, the ones most respected in entire Asia are Japanese and you hardly see a Japanese on PDF, but you see many Chinese spilling out hate on India, and i have hardly seen a Japanese do the same on Chinese, they don't try to prove that they are good people by taking internet, but we all have learnt that they are great people, action matters KRAIT, not words.

So what happened, I helped in Tourism Industry, built Soft Power and created Potential Tourists for my city.Those who came on recommendation of previous tourists even asked me to take to a restaurant named Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur. Previous tourists told their friends about what to visit. Word of Mouth Marketing is one of the best Marketing force to influence people to adopt. Kindly read some research articles on Tourism Industry and Word of Mouth.

so, your from rajasthan than. these are short lived and momentary KRAIT, the real change occurs when we change our-self, no one will respect us until we prove to our self that we are better humans, we don't have to fight to be respected form others, we have to respect ourselves and fight to become better than what we were a day ago, respect will automatically follow, until than, the word of mouth is short lived. and those who are trying to become better, hardly waste their time on PDF

I have published a paper where we proved that even with less marketing but more satisfaction to customers regarding a product creates positive Word of Mouth and it gives similar result if we do more marketing.
That's how we help our country. We now have power of Social Media and we should use it.

is there any possibility of me getting a copy of that published paper, interested to go through it.

@for truth These idiots are the ones who vote in majority.

Most of the Americans don't know about Pakistan. All they know is OBL was found there. So they will support those leaders who is more hostile to Pakistan.

BTW I sent the paper link.

Google the First name as author on that paper. He is my guide. :D

For the portion is bold - except for some paid mouths/hands and radicals all others hate Pakistan for damaging the image of Islam world wide.

Did you miss to watch the famous interaction of Musharraf with an Indian Muslim? Musharraf had no answers after that dude bashed him literally.. I guess he was showing his love to him.
yr talking about molana madni perhaps:lol:

He is part of yr gov. so its obvious what he will say just to prove that he is loyal indian.

we know that very well that u have to pass exam first to be declared loyal with india ie Hatred for Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Most of the Americans don't know about Pakistan. All they know is OBL was found there. So they will support those leaders who is more hostile to Pakistan.

Most Americans dont even know what Pakistan is

They think the whole Middle east is called India

Only the intelligent ones can differentiate between South Asian & Middle eastern countries

Guess that means Pakistan will never be a democracy.....nor will any Islamic country...

The only thing it proves is that hate blind you completely.

Islamic Countries r preachers of true democracy but need to take yr chashma off of yr Hate Pakistan and Islam to understand that.

and about yr last part............sure it does n so does blind patriotism of Bharat Matta.

Islamic Countries r preachers of true democracy but need to take yr chashma off of yr Hate Pakistan and Islam to understand that.and about yr last part............sure it does n so does blind patriotism of Bharat Matta.
True Democracy ? You guys had 4 decades of Military dictatorship.

And why people Hate Pakistan and Islam ? Lets see what points you can give ?

Google the First name as author on that paper. He is my guide. :D

and the Americans have achieved nothing so far by being hostile to Pakistan.

Lolz, It was a trend created by @haviZsultan.. All of a sudden, every Pakistani members have relatives and friends from India who hate India a lot and shout Pakistan Zindabad..:toast_sign:

I am saying this from a long time.

and the Americans have achieved nothing so far by being hostile to Pakistan.
Actually they did. They want to create neutral Afghanistan which they can control and have influence on so that China don't get easy access and more share in resources of Afghanistan.

After 2014 pullout they will raise Baluchistan issue as Gwadar is a deep port and China is trying to access the Middle east and Africa through it rather than long and exposed sea lanes where US Navy has greater control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom