What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be a terrible liar then because I yet have to find one of such nature. I know a person personally who was killed because of an RSS thug in Osmania college. You are from which part of Mumbai, Azazel?

Just because you didn't find one doesn't mean they aren't on this planet :hitwall:

You & I know Indian Muslims don't defend their religion when attacked by Hindus. We have seen it on this forum as well.

If we read between the lines all this is saying is that Muslims will never be accepted in India unless they start acting like Hindus, and even when they do that ie SRK, they will still be harassed.

This is the part of the "World's largest democracy" that Indians try so hard to hide but even their biggest movie stars have had enough and now are speaking out.

Yes, what he is saying has to do with democracy, particularly being the ''largest democracy''.

This is so intellectually refreshing @Bang Galore.

@haviZsultan, pls stop with your personal anecdotes and tell us, since you claimed this has to do with rights, which of shahrukh's rights were denied to him, so that we can take this forward constructively. If you are going to get into a troll repartee with icewolf then that won't be possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Are you saying that all successful muslims in india do that or are you picking one example that suits your pre-judged conclusions? Did you consider he has a hindu wife and he might be accommodating her???

2) Are you saying those other muslims who do not perform puja for their projects etc do not get ''accepted'' in india and their projects, including movies fail, or bycotted by hindus?

3) If hindus are asking him to ''go back'', who is watching his movies and how did he earn 2000000000+ rupees last year?

4) who is asking him to go back? Or are you just picking convenient lines by a politician with whom he got into a public verbal fight with? AFAIK he's the biggest superstar in India and earned more than any other entertainer / sportman in india.

Basically your argument is nothing but prejudice.

I have a fair amount of experience with Indians - but using a famous example of a person who has spoken out himself, personal examples are anecdotal. Shahrukh's angst is in plain sight for all to see, there can't be any two opinions about what I'm saying after reading his own words.

I know one personal Indian Muslim friend who does this over the top Indianism, but most Indian Muslims here, are at heart with Pakistan.

The trend usually is the poorer you are, the more you adore Pakistan. The richer you are, the more pretentious desh bakht you get.

Except of course if you are a Muslim Gujju businessman. Gujju Muslims rich or poor are open Indian haters, but that's a different thing, they have good cause to be.

shah rukh bechara jitni be try kar ley yea kuch hindu ko kush nhi kar sakhta :D

Bal thackeray ne teekh kha tha shah Rukh Deserves Nishaan-E-Pakistan :lol:

Just because you didn't find one doesn't mean they aren't on this planet :hitwall:

You & I know Indian Muslims don't defend their religion when attacked by Hindus. We have seen it on this forum as well.

It was one of the reasons I started feeling annoyed actually and perhaps its the cause for the identity crisis I have. I realized this isn't the job of Pakistanis-the muslims should be telling these others when they bash them what they told me. Its the job of those left there not the job of Pakistanis and then we get nothing in return.

This attitude of the Indian muslims forced me to look at home and I found MQM bias and discrimination-it had always existed but I was the one who refused to look at it... us sons of migrants were looking at everyone down our nose. I guess my own focus on this comes from my background, barey gaon, Kakori, Firangi mahal, barabanki everywhere... time for me to actually forget it and leave the Indian muslims to defend themselves.

But as far as the point you made it is absolutely right. They do not defend themselves and if they get killed this is the only place for them to come to. I should actually forget them on account of my efforts to merge as a Pashtun but Ansaris had a role in formation of the Muslim League. They are us, our history and I do not wish to lose this valuable part of it.

But none of us behaved well. We came to Pakistan and we became part of similar things. We defend muslims but we fail to condemn wahabis. We have made mistakes too.

Prove it. Find one....even a single post where I have said that.

It wasn't you you are saying on the thread. Could be someone else but I think it was you who did say if they weren't loyal they could go back. Or was it something along the lines.

and on the other threads, Shahrukh was declared Non-muslim as he does not confirm with what Pakistanis think definition of Islam is. They think if you are a Muslim you ought to hate other religion, you ought to disrespect other religions gods etc etc and if a Muslim is tolerant and gives respect to other religions then he can not be called Muslim.

Now my question to these hypocrites is - if you do not consider him Muslim then why do you care what happens to him? I know this thread is created by a Pakistani to show that muslims are oppressed in India but they don't realize how contradictory it sounds when they put forth examples of the likes of Shahrukh becase
a) They don't consider him Muslim because he has temple and all the god/goddesses in his house and worship them regularly.
b) Dude you are talking about is one of the most successful/rich actor in India. That sounds exactly like he is\was discriminated a lot..

I have a fair amount of experience with Indians - but using a famous example of a person who has spoken out himself, personal examples are anecdotal. Shahrukh's angst is in plain sight for all to see, there can't be any two opinions about what I'm saying after reading his own words.

I know one personal Indian Muslim friend who does this over the top Indianism, but most Indian Muslims here, are at heart with Pakistan.

The trend usually is the poorer you are, the more you adore Pakistan. The richer you are, the more pretentious desh bakht you get.

Except of course if you are a Muslim Gujju businessman. Gujju Muslims rich or poor are open Indian haters, but that's a different thing, they have good cause to be.

Your sweeping opinions can not be debated. Let me say my own personal experience with indian muslims is completely different from yours, and infact my gujju businesswoman muslims friend hates pakistanis irrationally, particularly after mumbai attacks.

There, i've matched you intellectually.

Yes, what he is saying has to do with democracy, particularly being the ''largest democracy''.

This is so intellectually refreshing @Bang Galore.

@haviZsultan, pls stop with your personal anecdotes and tell us, since you claimed this has to do with rights, which of shahrukh's rights were denied to him, so that we can take this forward constructively. If you are going to get into a troll repartee with icewolf then that won't be possible.

I realize that you guys don't actually understand what democracy is so I will help you out.
Democracy means all citizens are equal, all have the rights to freedom of worship and live in peace, and no one has the right to harass you over your Identity.
Non of these rights are actually respected in India as a large part of the society don't have any real protection from the Hindu mobs. Untouchables still have to fight for their rights, minorities like Muslims and Christians are often targeted, and anyone who descents from the majority narrative is brutally put in their place, sometimes violently.

All these things prove that the "world's largest democracy" is more of a sham than anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ye kaha se aaya hai bhai, isko wapas band kar ke aao.

Abe itne lambe chaure essay likh diye Indian muslims ki bewafai pe, kitne musalman janta hai tu?

And on top of it you have the green fuckin balls to call Indian Muslims pretentious, koi sharam waram hai tere ko ya nahi?

It wasn't you you are saying on the thread. Could be someone else but I think it was you who did say if they weren't loyal they could go back. Or was it something along the lines.

As i said, prove it! Repeating a lie does not make it true Mr. Goebbels. Even one example will do......

Yup, it sure is. What a great start to the republic day......:lol: We see not only the quality of our hardware, we get a good example of the software of the opposition.....We can feel reasonably safe...

I think regional power or super power is still left.

I realize that you guys don't actually understand what democracy is so I will help you out.
Democracy means all citizens are equal, all have the rights to freedom of worship and live in peace, and no one has the right to harass you over your Identity.
Non of these rights are actually respected in India as a large part of the society don't have any real protection from the Hindu mobs. Untouchables still have to fight for their rights, minorities like Muslims and Christians are often targeted, and anyone who descents from the majority narrative is brutally put in their place, sometimes violently.

All these things prove that the "world's largest democracy" is more of a sham than anything else.

Your prejudiced rant is noted. While i do not know the simple definition of democracy, your infinite mind is teaching me my own country of 1.2 billion people. Keep ranting.

Not true.. I am a Gujarati ethnicly who moved to Pakistan recently...
Our muhalla loved Pakistan especially after the 2001 riots that killed many of us, we (across in pakistan as well) developed hatred for many Indians which is why many of us signed for visa to Pakistan after 2001

Another one with no idea of what secularism means....:hitwall: You would think that they could actually read it up....but hey who knows, maybe writing opinions is easier than reading up stuff

Yea only Indians understand the meaning of secularism :P

I am living in hindu state Britan so i have no clue what is secularism :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom