What's new

Shahrukh Khan(SRK)'s ancestral home traced to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
ohh freak!
that is funny man!

I know. Somehow folks across the border like to think that the Bollywood's Khans have a soft spot for Pakistan and would never do war movie. That is the domain of these evil war mongering Deols.
I mean give me a break, they are just actors! :hitwall:

:sick: aray bhai keela mat kaho.

read my posts again. Indeed if i comment on the basis of racisim then the reply would have racist ones.

And please do accept the fact that when we talk about common perception of beauty then majority of South Indians do not fall into this catogry neither most from our Punjab. And check even within your own Indian society people would be having same perception about beauty.

No wonders in sub-continent mothers of bridgroom are always looking for chaand see bahu no matter how much kadoo is their son

I love how your posts are right on track Jana... :tup::tup:

How do I know ? India is the only country where animal marriages happen and that too with dogs and cobras... then pigs are not that far away eh? Mister Paritosh... ;)

Man in India marries dog as atonement - Animal weirdness- msnbc.com

Indian woman weds king cobra. 03/06/2006. ABC News Online

yes usually it happens in India but you can't say its the only country. I remember the news where one Denish (or european) guy married with a fish :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and this is not something new....... i even read in the Bible......... so marrying with Animals is nothing new........ very old tradition dating back to thousands of years

and i hate those idiots who marry with animals :devil:

yes usually it happens in India but you can't say its the only country. I remember the news where one Denish guy married with a fish :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and this is not something new....... i even read in the Bible......... so marrying with Animals is nothing new........ very old tradition dating back to thousands of years

and i hate those stupid peoples who marry with animals :devil:

Ok Only South Asian country where Animal marriages happen.. ;):bounce::D

both of you come here to bash Indians only :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: of course you will love her posts :lol::lol::lol: (Joking)

Zaki, why are you laughing?

Have you not read the racist posts jinxed_gal posted earlier on this forum, and also accepted that she was ousted by Afghani forums?

Have you not read the racist posts jinxed_gal posted earlier on this forum, and also accepted that she was ousted by Afghani forums?

prithwi she is not racist :devil:

Forget that tell me how is your Cancer now? better? discharged from the hospital?

both of you come here to bash Indians only :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: of course you will love her posts :lol::lol::lol: (Joking)

Zaki,

Jana said "And please do accept the fact that when we talk about common perception of beauty then majority of South Indians do not fall into this category neither most from our Punjab."

Did I take any offense in that? No! Because that is the truth and Because I know many Punjabis don't also fit the common perception of beauty... Punjab has been invaded again and again throughout history... and that is why some Punjabis don't end up looking like Indians bcoz of its close proximity to central asia and middle east.. ;)

Zaki,

Jana said "And please do accept the fact that when we talk about common perception of beauty then majority of South Indians do not fall into this category neither most from our Punjab."

Did I take any offense in that? No! Because that is the truth and Because I know many Punjabis don't also fit the common perception of beauty... Punjab has been invaded again and again throughout history... and that is why some Punjabis don't end up looking like Indians bcoz of its close proximity to central asia and middle east.. ;)

no no no no i was talking about your 1000 posts and Jana's 10,000 posts.......... not one post only :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Leave it............ Jana jee se mujhe waise bhi darr lagta hai......... 1 baar ghalti se maar khaa chuka hon...... dobara nai khani mujhe :cry::cry::cry:

The bottom line is i respect both of you....... :smitten:

Peace

I am not racist! I tried to be nice with Indians... I even started a nice thread on India "Diversity of India and its People"... but then please go further behind in this thread and see WHO started to derail this thread...

It was an Indian member who destroyed this thread... you guyz start it and then blame it on Pakistani members...

Just admit it that most Indians/Pakistanis on this forum are looking for fun and fights..

Indians and Pakistanis, we’re all the same: Shah Rukh Khan

London, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan pitched for greater harmony among South Asian people as he accepted an honorary doctorate from a British university, saying governments were best left to their own “agendas”.

“We belong to – I know it’s a bit of a cliche but – one world. Specifically I think, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka� all of us, we’re the same. I really believe we are the same,” Khan told journalists after being made honorary Doctor of Arts by Bedfordshire University Friday.

The doctorate in recognition of his “exceptional achievement as a film actor and producer”, was proposed by an Indian NGO called Routes 2 Roots, which works to bring South Asians together.

“My mother is from Hyderabad in India and father is from Peshawar (in Pakistan). So I do believe in this (cultural unity).

“Especially when you come away from India or Pakistan you realise there is no Indian or Pakistani�we’re all together. We are – culturally, as human beings, as friends. These are the aspects that keep us together.

“As far as the (government) agendas are concerned, let them go on.”

Invited by a Pakistani journalist to visit Pakistan, said: “I also do wish to go there – my family’s there.”

Earlier, in his acceptance speech, Khan said he was inspired by the doctorate to work for the education of poor children in India.

“While this honour is bestowed on me, I wonder if the deserving but poor and underprivileged children from India can also pursue their higher education in such universities and maybe earn a doctorate as well.

“This thought has been weighing heavily on my mind and I am hopeful that I would be able to contribute to this cause in the future,” he added.

Indians and Pakistanis, we’re all the same: Shah Rukh Khan - Bollywood World

Ahhhh hahahahahahahahahahahah. Blah aahhhh hahahahahahahahahah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

I am not racist! I tried to be nice with Indians... I even started a nice thread on India "Diversity of India and its People"... but then please go further behind in this thread and see WHO started to derail this thread...

It was an Indian member who destroyed this thread... you guyz start it and then blame it on Pakistani members...

Just admit it that most Indians/Pakistanis on this forum are looking for fun and fights..

I did not Miss.

And please visit earlier threads where Asim had to warn you to keep your racism off this forum. Be good, and expect good.

Seems you have already learnt your lesson.

see thats what i like about Shahrukh Khan....... he is actually doing a good social work and trying to bring both nations closer unlike other actors :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom