What's new

Shahzad Akbar believes Nawaz Sharif to be great person, blames Bajwa for current scenario

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Shahzad Akbar believes Nawaz Sharif to be great person, blames Bajwa for current scenario​

1688977887464.png

Cabinet didn’t bother to see papers, Vawda was offered ‘toffee’ after which he just asked where to sign, says former adviser

Former adviser on accountability Shahzad Akbar blamed General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa for the current situation.

Talking informally to journalists in London, Shahzad Akbar said that Nawaz Sharif is a good man, General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa was against us and he is responsible for the destruction, Qamar Javed Bajwa is responsible for the current situation of the country.

He said that Shahbaz Sharif has got the taste of prime minister, I already knew that our government will be overthrown.

The former accountability adviser said that the cabinet did not bother to see the papers. He said that after objection Faisal Vawda was offered a ‘toffee’ after which he just asked where was he required to sign.

Shahzad Akbar further said that I do not see elections happening this year, I did not have executive authority in the PTI government.

It should be noted that Shahzad Akbar was the advisor to Imran Khan on accountability during the PTI regime while he was also made the head of the Asset Recovery Unit, but in the last days of the government, Imran Khan removed Shahzad Akbar from the responsibilities.

Question is why nawazu want others to prove he is a great leader ? Keun shak ha nawazu aor usky supporters ko ?

It's incredible how much this man is hated yet the military supports him. Sadly the military has lost the hearts and minds of the nation
Army should be seen as an occupying force by everyone, no one wants these haramis, but by force they are imposing them on us.

Tje same toffe immi the dim
Eat during his 4 yrs mayhem

Military was same since the ages , laken itny zaleel hongay yeh humain ab pata chala :lol:
now even more so; they are wanting to expand their corporate 'charity non tax payable status' enterprises to more than 26$bil annual revenue.

Animal farm at its best.

They wont give up their money making enrichment ever. They borrowed it from the egyptians.

Shahzad Akbar believes Nawaz Sharif to be great person, blames Bajwa for current scenario​

View attachment 938097

Cabinet didn’t bother to see papers, Vawda was offered ‘toffee’ after which he just asked where to sign, says former adviser

Former adviser on accountability Shahzad Akbar blamed General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa for the current situation.

Talking informally to journalists in London, Shahzad Akbar said that Nawaz Sharif is a good man, General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa was against us and he is responsible for the destruction, Qamar Javed Bajwa is responsible for the current situation of the country.

He said that Shahbaz Sharif has got the taste of prime minister, I already knew that our government will be overthrown.

The former accountability adviser said that the cabinet did not bother to see the papers. He said that after objection Faisal Vawda was offered a ‘toffee’ after which he just asked where was he required to sign.

Shahzad Akbar further said that I do not see elections happening this year, I did not have executive authority in the PTI government.

It should be noted that Shahzad Akbar was the advisor to Imran Khan on accountability during the PTI regime while he was also made the head of the Asset Recovery Unit, but in the last days of the government, Imran Khan removed Shahzad Akbar from the responsibilities.

good thing Imran khan fired him for incompetence

fat bastard is only great at being a coward who runs away to other countries until he knows he is safe and the other fat bastrd is product of east india company tea boy.

Didn't this shahzad akbar for 3 years tried to prove nawaz was a corrupt man and now he is saying the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom