What's new

Shahzad Akbar believes Nawaz Sharif to be great person, blames Bajwa for current scenario

Shahzad Akbar believes Nawaz Sharif to be great person, blames Bajwa for current scenario​

View attachment 938097

Cabinet didn’t bother to see papers, Vawda was offered ‘toffee’ after which he just asked where to sign, says former adviser

Former adviser on accountability Shahzad Akbar blamed General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa for the current situation.

Talking informally to journalists in London, Shahzad Akbar said that Nawaz Sharif is a good man, General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa was against us and he is responsible for the destruction, Qamar Javed Bajwa is responsible for the current situation of the country.

He said that Shahbaz Sharif has got the taste of prime minister, I already knew that our government will be overthrown.

The former accountability adviser said that the cabinet did not bother to see the papers. He said that after objection Faisal Vawda was offered a ‘toffee’ after which he just asked where was he required to sign.

Shahzad Akbar further said that I do not see elections happening this year, I did not have executive authority in the PTI government.

It should be noted that Shahzad Akbar was the advisor to Imran Khan on accountability during the PTI regime while he was also made the head of the Asset Recovery Unit, but in the last days of the government, Imran Khan removed Shahzad Akbar from the responsibilities.

Even Nawaz own party leaders don't think Nawaz is good man they know that he is corrupt as fuc#. They all admit that in private. They all know how big of a MAFIA don and master of corruption shareef family is. They all know that they have no money trail of London flats.

Shahzad Akbar believes Nawaz Sharif to be great person, blames Bajwa for current scenario​

View attachment 938097

Cabinet didn’t bother to see papers, Vawda was offered ‘toffee’ after which he just asked where to sign, says former adviser

Former adviser on accountability Shahzad Akbar blamed General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa for the current situation.

Talking informally to journalists in London, Shahzad Akbar said that Nawaz Sharif is a good man, General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa was against us and he is responsible for the destruction, Qamar Javed Bajwa is responsible for the current situation of the country.

He said that Shahbaz Sharif has got the taste of prime minister, I already knew that our government will be overthrown.

The former accountability adviser said that the cabinet did not bother to see the papers. He said that after objection Faisal Vawda was offered a ‘toffee’ after which he just asked where was he required to sign.

Shahzad Akbar further said that I do not see elections happening this year, I did not have executive authority in the PTI government.

It should be noted that Shahzad Akbar was the advisor to Imran Khan on accountability during the PTI regime while he was also made the head of the Asset Recovery Unit, but in the last days of the government, Imran Khan removed Shahzad Akbar from the responsibilities.

What is he smoking 🚬

@waz
Why is it that I can only give thumbs up and no other emoji appears in like likes ??

Even Nawaz own party leaders don't think Nawaz is good man they know that he is corrupt as fuc#. They all admit that in private. They all know how big of a MAFIA don and master of corruption shareef family is. They all know that they have no money trail of London flats.

Dozens of leaders left PMLN but even one leader did not accuse that Nawaz Sharif taken bribe.

Didn't this shahzad akbar for 3 years tried to prove nawaz was a corrupt man and now he is saying the opposite.

yup... he was so incompetent he couldn't;

Dozens of leaders left PMLN but even one leader did not accuse that Nawaz Sharif taken bribe.

because they were the ones receiving the bribes.

O beta they don't have too whole world knows how big of a choor Nawaz is. How entire family is involved in money laundering, commissions and all sorts of other corruption. If you are too blind to see your corrupt MAFIA boss not entire world is. Entire world knows how corrupt Zardari and Shareefs are.

O beta they don't have too whole world knows how big of a choor Nawaz is. How entire family is involved in money laundering, commissions and all sorts of other corruption. If you are too blind to see your corrupt MAFIA boss not entire world is. Entire world knows how corrupt Zardari and Shareefs are.

Every one "knows" through power of false propaganda but no one concrete evidence which can be proved in an independent court. Same Shehzad Akbar was tool of propaganda but he can't say same thing sitting in London because he has to face legal consequences there.

Every one "knows" through power of false propaganda but no one concrete evidence which can be proved in an independent court. Same Shehzad Akbar was tool of propaganda but he can't say same thing sitting in London because he has to face legal consequences there.
It's not false propaganda. When these jokers were asked in front of JIT they failed to give money trail. They were asked in front of SC they failed to give money trail in fact refused to even acknowledge that they live in those apartments. You are too ghulaam to believe it even when shown you their entire corruption on day of judgement you still would try to make excuses for them. You pick their family members torture them and then expect them to say the truth. Yazeed and your masters are exactly the same.

View attachment 938097

PMLN media twisted his remarks ...watch Off the Record with Kashif Abbasi/Shehzad Akbar ...what did he say ...a comparison between two brothers ...

Back
Top Bottom