What's new

Shall China deliver 36 J10B free of charge to Pakistan?

Shall China deliver 2 sqadrons of J10B to PAF free of Charge?

• China shall make 2 squadrons of J10b free of Charge

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • soft loan only

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • without loan

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of buying US junk bond at the risk of liquidaion, will you reconsider my suggestion?
Those junk bond is not buying for free. It has interest rate and keep the US's economy afloat and help our own economy to continue developing. Win-Win situation, plus China has so much money, they have to invest in foreign bond. US's economy is still the safest investment in the world because of their stable infrastructure, high-value and efficient system.

I don't have an issue with giving PAK 2 squadrons for free if we can afford it but realistically, we are not. So we must speaking in real term. It's not like with soft loan condition, PAK is forced to make routine payment. It's like a hard version of free. What if PAK's economy recovers and has a lot of money in the future? It doesn't make sense for PAK to not pay back. Also do not forget, if in the future we have more money and get even richer, these debts PAK owns us can be written off. Win-Win for China-PAK and keep a healthy cooperative relationship. Again, soft loan is basically "free" but provide some soft "guarantee" to China in case we are the one needing the money from PAK in the future.

:rofl: :rofl:
Once a beggar always a beggar. :omghaha:
You remind me that your Nethru write letter to USA to beg for help, hehe. Loser!

But you DON'T have a vote or even a voice. Might as well shut up and suck it up.
seems you are very proud of ridiculous india-style democracy here! keep enjoying the freedom that making your women happy, before you do that, don't forget to drink a ganges river water and grease Indian god lotion on your that short something!

China should also consider selling JH7A to Argentina airforce quoting friednly price while the english men are trying to topple our regime in Hongkong by instigating their ***-sucking henchmen.

Those junk bond is not buying for free. It has interest rate and keep the US's economy afloat and help our own economy to continue developing. Win-Win situation, plus China has so much money, they have to invest in foreign bond. US's economy is still the safest investment in the world because of their stable infrastructure, high-value and efficient system.

I don't have an issue with giving PAK 2 squadrons for free if we can afford it but realistically, we are not. So we must speaking in real term. It's not like with soft loan condition, PAK is forced to make routine payment. It's like a hard version of free. What if PAK's economy recovers and has a lot of money in the future? It doesn't make sense for PAK to not pay back. Also do not forget, if in the future we have more money and get even richer, these debts PAK owns us can be written off. Win-Win for China-PAK and keep a healthy cooperative relationship. Again, soft loan is basically "free" but provide some soft "guarantee" to China in case we are the one needing the money from PAK in the future.

China now cannot Transfer anything weapon to PAk which India consider threat, China told china in talk anything u move in weapons will see Bharmos and Prithvi in Vietnam and south china , which china fears the most will erode it ship capability and influence.

China now cannot Transfer anything weapon to PAk which India consider threat, China told china in talk anything u move in weapons will see Bharmos and Prithvi in Vietnam and south china , which china fears the most will erode it ship capability and influence.
I don't get why you are mad at my post. I am not suggesting absolute free weapon. Nobody does that in the world unless it's a cheap harmless weapon. We are not pissing off the Indian. Remember PAK military is not that far off from India. We need to help PAK military capability staying close to India so India doesn't run over their neighbors. As an Indian, you should understand this political game. Same thing with the USA providing weapons to Japan. Do you see us getting mad at the US for giving Japan weapons? No right! so WHY are you mad at my suggestion? I don't get it!

Conclude your comment:
1.Chinese weapon is junk;
2.Indian weapon is invincible, even not be exported to Viet, Chinese have been scared to stun.

I think you should grease more Indian god lotion on your missle, then you can scare the USA to stun, If you replace the warhead with cup of ganges river water, you can threaten and kidnap the world, hehe!

onion-head-dp-animated01.gif

Yes, free charge would be nice otherwise Pakistan will consider to induct more F-16 Block 52 or somewhere.

Its a good suggestion.. I suggest Chinese should provide free service and free spare parts for 2-3 years along with these aircrafts..

I dont like the color scheme of J10. You should give it some daunting color so that Indians just start pissing just looking at it.

I don't get why you are mad at my post. I am not suggesting absolute free weapon. Nobody does that in the world unless it's a cheap harmless weapon. We are not pissing off the Indian. Remember PAK military is not that far off from India. We need to help PAK military capability staying close to India so India doesn't run over their neighbors. As an Indian, you should understand this political game. Same thing with the USA providing weapons to Japan. Do you see us getting mad at the US for giving Japan weapons? No right! so WHY are you mad at my suggestion? I don't get it!

No one is mad xunzi at your suggestion, but why don't you think India will not return the favor to China somewhere around China? We have a no of friends around China that would be happy to get help for their defencive preparedness. Now about Indian economy, Its ready to boom in next 1-2 years. Bad news for China is India has developed and developing manufacturing infrastructure of global standard at a very large scale involving global MNCs. Thats why Indian govt invested very heavly in power sector in last 5-10 years. You will start feeling the heat with in next 5 years.

About some 'Einstein' talking about hearting Indian economy by forcing us to buy 'Rafale', India's defence expenditure is meager as compare to our total budget, so not going to happen. Also, Rafale is a small portion of Indian defense investments, you will hear large defense aquisitions announcements in near future, also large public and private investmnts to create local defence sector infrastructure and techonologies.

Pakistan's economy is on an upbeat path now thanks to the new government. As for the J10B, that's up for China to decide as they are the seller.

I disagree, what upbeat path? A dollar is equal to 105 rupees and a deal to take it to 150/- is a good economy? it is called trash economy. It mean work your azz off and still pay more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom