What's new

Shall I come in front of ghq and burn my self with fire and commit suicide ?

Is it come to this that I shall come in front of GHQ and burn my self with fire?
I haven't slept in 2 fucking days it's not my ego but you tell me how should I feel if i see my family on the other side of Kashmir and I cant get word from them. They love Pakistan and lifted the banner of Pakistan
Or should I go burn myself in front of shuakat lines in front of special place?
These rapist will be rapping my family and killing my family and the boys in uniform just look at my family being rapped by drunk Indian soldiers?
I Ask you as a Muslim is it ok with you Pakistani to leave them at the mercy of these drunk soldiers?
If Pakistan won't act then it's my Curse to Pakistan to be humiliated and I pray to God of Pakistan army won't act then my prayers is such
O lord Almighty grant Kashmiris the victory and before you grant us this victory get these corrupt Pakistani out of here.
And to Pakistan Armey
If you won't help then my prayer is that please grant us victory without Pakistani Army and shame everyone who was not sincere with us
You are creator oh Almighty Grant us Kashmiri Muslim such strength that we can take vengeance on those who are in India and especially those who backstabbed us.
I Swear To Almighty who holds my breath if Pakistan won't act then oh lord make these selfish humiliate.
OH Almighty make these selfish Pakistani and Indian at our feet for you Almighty Allah holds more power over everyone.
If Pakistan Army Abandone us let them be humiliated
if Pakistan abandon us then treat them worse.
P
Oh almighty in the name of prophet and in the name of Muhammad(peace be upon him) ask you of these Pakistani cant do anything then almighty so be it. Curse them who couldn't act in time and let us none but civilians be wasted in cause of your matters and you question them why.

Sabr brother. Your life is an amanat upon you from Allah swt. It is His alone to give and take.

If we suffer it is so that we may seek His mercy. If we succeed it is so that we may praise Him in thanks.

That fire that burns inside you, burns inside us all. Your family face this terror today, my family faced it in 1947. Your family is my family too.

Show patience and also a little bit head. They can change their laws and agreements with kashmiris as they wish. Our stand is nothing todo with these laws which came into force when the occupied kashmiri "leadership" stabbed their own community. Our stand is consistent - Kashmir is a part and parcel of Pakistan and the resolution must come about according to the will of the majority kashmiri population of indian held kashmir. We will stick with that & We are not going for a war.

Is it come to this that I shall come in front of GHQ and burn my self with fire?
I haven't slept in 2 fucking days it's not my ego but you tell me how should I feel if i see my family on the other side of Kashmir and I cant get word from them. They love Pakistan and lifted the banner of Pakistan
These rapist will be rapping my family and killing my family and the boys in uniform just look at my family being rapped by drunk Indian soldiers?
I Ask you as a Muslim is it ok with you Pakistani to leave them at the mercy of these drunk soldiers?
If Pakistan won't act then it's my Curse to Pakistan to be humiliated and I pray to God of Pakistan army won't act then my prayers is such
O lord Almighty grant Kashmiris the victory and before you grant us this victory get these corrupt Pakistani out of here.
And to Pakistan Armey
If you won't help then my prayer is that please grant us victory without Pakistani Army and shame everyone who was not sincere with us
You are creator oh Almighty Grant us Kashmiri Muslim such strength that we can take vengeance on those who are in India and especially those who backstabbed us.
I Swear To Almighty who holds my breath if Pakistan won't act then oh lord make these selfish humiliate.
OH Almighty make these selfish Pakistani and Indian at our feet for you Almighty Allah holds more power over everyone.
P
Oh almighty in the name of prophet and in the name of Muhammad(peace be upon him) ask you of these Pakistani cant do anything then almighty so be it. Curse them who couldn't act in time and let us none but civilians be wasted in cause of your matters and you question them why.

And to Pakistan Armey
P

Bro they will help and plans are being put together. My decent is from AJK and we are with you.

Because Valley Kashmiris are more tame/timid than Azad/Gilgits.

Then why throughout the history the kings and militaries of "Kashmir valley" ruled all the mountain areas around them. Then why these mountain people are desperate to take up "Kashmiri" identity in recent times. Modern Kashmiris of the valley might have become a little bit timid before 1947 due to centuries of slavery and a ban on them to take up military service but their ancestors were surely not otherwise there wouldn't have been any "Kashmir kingdom" and "Kashmiris" mentioned as race by ancient greeks, indians (in their mahabharata), even in chinese and tibetan records also you can find mention of "Kashmiris" and their kingdom centred at modern Srinagar which was called "Kaspapura" in ancient times.

Even now also the resistance against indian forces is primarily by the "timid" kashmiris of the valley, whereas the "pothohari/pahari/gojri" "tough" guys of poonch and Rajauri are happily living under indian occupation without showing any signs of "resistance" since last 30 years. All this indian army mobilizations in the past couple of weeks was against "timid" kashmiris of Srinagar valley and NOT against the "self-proclaimed" "tough" pothohair/pahari/gojar guys of Poonch and Rajauri.

Last edited:
Migrating to Pakistan is not a solution, When afghanis migrated to Pakistan to save themselves from russians they are now called terrorists, In present time, will you tell the muslims of Palestine, Syria and Gaza to migrate to neighbouring muslim country. Since after liberating 25% of Kashmir by Pashtun, which army general had and have the guts to liberate 1 inch of Kashmir. None

If Pakistan start war or jihad this is want i think india want which had been made very clear uptill now their might most probably turn the vally into another gaza cut resources and push them to leave IOK Kashmir following isreal Evil way. the best think pak can do is to stay a step a head and counter india in another scenario. Kashmiri people struggle cant be lad down the most disheartening thing is that whole india muslim population is not waking up thier thing this fascist indian hindu govt might let them live peace fully by keeping sussh and praising it their are most probably next.

If I were army chief I would have attacked india by now.I am also feeling pain although I have no family members in iok but my blood is boiling after indian army started brutality in kashmir when I think how innocent people are faing these brutal animals these days in kashmir
May be that's the reason you're not. I'm sure you're not even a 2nd Lt. Am I right?

If I were army chief I would have attacked india by now.I am also feeling pain although I have no family members in iok but my blood is boiling after indian army started brutality in kashmir when I think how innocent people are faing these brutal animals these days in kashmir
You dont go to war because you personally feel pain.
Indian has set a trap...you dont just rush in.

And to Pakistan Armey
P
I dont get this emotional rant..
Why would u burn yourself....why not go and kill some indian troops in kashmir. Wouldnt it be better to die fighting that set yourself on fire for eternal damnation

Protesting, in my opinion, is useless and changes nothing on the ground.
The only thing that will change anything in IOK will be to kill as many Indian soldiers as possible using Guerilla warfare, forcing them to withdraw just like the Soviet Union.

Finally, we have someone who gets it. Mush, the b*stard, rolled back our capability and it's been difficult to get it up to that level ever since.

Then why throughout the history the kings and militaries of "Kashmir valley" ruled all the mountain areas around them. Then why these mountain people are desperate to take up "Kashmiri" identity in recent times. Modern Kashmiris of the valley might have become a little bit timid before 1947 due to centuries of slavery and a ban on them to take up military service but their ancestors were surely not otherwise there wouldn't have been any "Kashmir kingdom" and "Kashmiris" mentioned as race by ancient greeks, indians (in their mahabharata), even in chinese and tibetan records also you can find mention of "Kashmiris" and their kingdom centred at modern Srinagar which was called "Kaspapura" in ancient times.

Even now also the resistance against indian forces is primarily by the "timid" kashmiris of the valley, whereas the "pothohari/pahari/gojri" "tough" guys of poonch and Rajauri are happily living under indian occupation without showing any signs of "resistance" since last 30 years. All this indian army mobilizations in the past couple of weeks was against "timid" kashmiris of Srinagar valley and NOT against the "self-proclaimed" "tough" pothohair/pahari/gojar guys of Poonch and Rajauri.
Aren't the majority of Jammu people Hindu anyway?

Aren't the majority of Jammu people Hindu anyway?

Jammu is a "misnomer", there is a city called "Jammu" but Jammu also is the name of the divison that encompasses all areas south of Kashmir valley irrespective of the ethnicities of the people living there. These districts that come under a division with the name "Jammu" are Jammu district, Udhampur district, Kathua district, Doda district, Kishtwar district, Reasi district, Rajauri district and Poonch district.

Racially/ethnically people of Jammu, Udhampur and Kathua call themselves "dogri" and speak the language also called "dogri", they are predominantly hindu but they also have among ther Kashmiri or Gojri speaking muslim minorities. Kishtwar is majority "kashmiri speaking" district, they speak the same language as the people in Srinagar. Parts of Reasi and Doda also speak Kashmiri language. Though Doda also has Dogri as well as Himachli speaking people. Reasi has in addition to Kashmiri speakers also dogri, Pothohari/Pahari and Gojri speakers. Rajauri and Poonch are predominantly Pothohari/Pahari and Gojri speakers like the people of AJK. In Reasi and Kishtawar there are Hindu mountain Rajputs, Rana, Thakur caste people who speak either Kashmiri (of srinagar) or a mix of Kashmiri and dogri langauges. Similarly in Doda also Hindu mountain Rajputs speak a language which is a mix of Kashmiri and neighboring Dogri/Himachli languages.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom