What's new

Shall I come in front of ghq and burn my self with fire and commit suicide ?

You explain to me who can I pull my family out now? Then tell us Kashmiri 's that F you you got to do it yourself and Pakistan cant do nothing. Just dont leave is in limbo about anything then. I Want a statement from GHQ and Army Cheif to tell us that we are on our own from now. Just dont play these games anymore we are sick and tired of it

Pak has sent its troop in Kashmir in August 1965 but Kashmiris didn't revolt against India and India in return attacked Lahore and Sialkot in Sep and full fledged war broke out which lasted for 3 weeks. Then Pak sent its troops in 1999 in Kargil but Kashmiris didn't revolt.

Pak didn't help Taliban in Afganistan as much as Pak has helped Kashmiris.

Is it come to this that I shall come in front of GHQ and burn my self with fire?
I haven't slept in 2 fucking days it's not my ego but you tell me how should I feel if i see my family on the other side of Kashmir and I cant get word from them. They love Pakistan and lifted the banner of Pakistan
Or should I go burn myself in front of shuakat lines in front of special place?
These rapist will be rapping my family and killing my family and the boys in uniform just look at my family being rapped by drunk Indian soldiers?
I Ask you as a Muslim is it ok with you Pakistani to leave them at the mercy of these drunk soldiers?
If Pakistan won't act then it's my Curse to Pakistan to be humiliated and I pray to God of Pakistan army won't act then my prayers is such
O lord Almighty grant Kashmiris the victory and before you grant us this victory get these corrupt Pakistani out of here.
And to Pakistan Armey
If you won't help then my prayer is that please grant us victory without Pakistani Army and shame everyone who was not sincere with us
You are creator oh Almighty Grant us Kashmiri Muslim such strength that we can take vengeance on those who are in India and especially those who backstabbed us.
I Swear To Almighty who holds my breath if Pakistan won't act then oh lord make these selfish humiliate.
OH Almighty make these selfish Pakistani and Indian at our feet for you Almighty Allah holds more power over everyone.
If Pakistan Army Abandone us let them be humiliated
if Pakistan abandon us then treat them worse.
P
Oh almighty in the name of prophet and in the name of Muhammad(peace be upon him) ask you of these Pakistani cant do anything then almighty so be it. Curse them who couldn't act in time and let us none but civilians be wasted in cause of your matters and you question them why.
Suicide is haram and how will you March into srinagar if your dead? Calm the hell down, ALL OF YOU.

May be that's the reason you're not. I'm sure you're not even a 2nd Lt. Am I right?
I not wish to become army chief,i have only expressed my feelings and true feelings and patriotism not need any rank and you are of no worth to decide what is my calibre and where I stand

Hello, I am a new poster very interested in the Kashmir oppression recently. One thing I can’t understand - why aren’t Kashmiri diaspora protesting right now in major capitals in front of the Indian embassy?

Where are the NGO organisations representing the Kashmiri expats speaking on the media? Even the fake paid off Baloch ‘rights’ people have a better organised operation than this. The Kashmiri diaspora should have organised themselves in all these years.
Welcome, you have made a good start and impression on the forum , please do continue to post.

You explain to me who can I pull my family out now? Then tell us Kashmiri 's that F you you got to do it yourself and Pakistan cant do nothing. Just dont leave is in limbo about anything then. I Want a statement from GHQ and Army Cheif to tell us that we are on our own from now. Just dont play these games anymore we are sick and tired of it
Your rallying cry will be answered. Pakistan will respond. Be ready for a long and difficult journey ahead. But be assured, Pakistan is with you to the hilt.

Then why throughout the history the kings and militaries of "Kashmir valley" ruled all the mountain areas around them. Then why these mountain people are desperate to take up "Kashmiri" identity in recent times. Modern Kashmiris of the valley might have become a little bit timid before 1947 due to centuries of slavery and a ban on them to take up military service but their ancestors were surely not otherwise there wouldn't have been any "Kashmir kingdom" and "Kashmiris" mentioned as race by ancient greeks, indians (in their mahabharata), even in chinese and tibetan records also you can find mention of "Kashmiris" and their kingdom centred at modern Srinagar which was called "Kaspapura" in ancient times.

Even now also the resistance against indian forces is primarily by the "timid" kashmiris of the valley, whereas the "pothohari/pahari/gojri" "tough" guys of poonch and Rajauri are happily living under indian occupation without showing any signs of "resistance" since last 30 years. All this indian army mobilizations in the past couple of weeks was against "timid" kashmiris of Srinagar valley and NOT against the "self-proclaimed" "tough" pothohair/pahari/gojar guys of Poonch and Rajauri.
Those pahari gojaris will be facing Indian settlers, not the "timid" Kashmiris of the valley.

Settlers will fear buying land in the valley, Jammu however esp with Muslims in minority is a different story though.

Think like an Indian wanting to buy land and settle somewhere in Kashmir, where would you prefer to live? Among "timid" valley people having daily protests, shutter downs, militancy, curfews, IDGB's and lots of Muslims or Jammu which is peaceful and has lots of Hindu and Sikh population.
The indigenous Pandits haven't come back let alone people from Gangetic plains. That is unless Indian forces start a massacre, I am doubt they would take such a step though.

Right now, we must extend covert support to Kashmiri freedom fighters. They are short on ammo and training and it is unlikely that they can survive the massive upcoming crackdown without safe support bases here. Just a couple days ago 8 were killed.

Pak has sent its troop in Kashmir in August 1965 but Kashmiris didn't revolt against India and India in return attacked Lahore and Sialkot in Sep and full fledged war broke out which lasted for 3 weeks. Then Pak sent its troops in 1999 in Kargil but Kashmiris didn't revolt.
You are correct about 1965 but totally incorrect about 1999.
Kashmiris made many sacrifices during the 90s and had bogged down entire Indian apparatus.
Revolts can't succeed like that when you have one soldier to every eleven civilians to suppress the revolt. Easier said than done.

And I am pretty sure many "tough guy" Pakistanis wouldn't have shown a fraction of courage shown by Kashmiris today were they in their place.

Kashmir militancy was at it's peak during 1999. Indian forces were bogged down by Mujahideen. After Mush back-stabbed them in 2003-4, the armed struggle was subdued by Indians.

Pak didn't help Taliban in Afganistan as much as Pak has helped Kashmiris.
Comparing Afghanistan with Kashmir is ridiculous.

Comparing Afghanistan with Kashmir is ridiculous.

Most people in Pakistan think "Kashmir valley" is same as Azad Kashmir in Pakistan (totally mountainous) which is ridiculous because "Kashmir valley" is as plain as the "Plains of the Punjab" south of Chenab river, it is just surrounded by mountains around it where these pothohari/pahari/gojari self-proclaimed "tough" guys live.

I think it is very courageous of Kashmiris of the valley that despite living in plains where they cannot hide themselves, they still have the courage to come in huge numbers for protests and also take active part in armed struggle against indian troops since 1989, almost 30 years. The "Afghanistan"s train on the other hand is totally rocky mountains with countless caves and other spots for hide outs, that is the reason why it is difficult to win against Afghans inside Afghanistan. But believe me if these Afghans are put in the plains of the Kashmir valley or Punjab against 600,000 indians where there aren't places for hide outs, I will see how many days they will survive. And unlike "civilized" american and Nato soldiers, the indian army behaves like animals in torturing their victims and captives.

Last edited:
Is it come to this that I shall come in front of GHQ and burn my self with fire?
I haven't slept in 2 fucking days it's not my ego but you tell me how should I feel if i see my family on the other side of Kashmir and I cant get word from them. They love Pakistan and lifted the banner of Pakistan
Or should I go burn myself in front of shuakat lines in front of special place?
These rapist will be rapping my family and killing my family and the boys in uniform just look at my family being rapped by drunk Indian soldiers?
I Ask you as a Muslim is it ok with you Pakistani to leave them at the mercy of these drunk soldiers?
If Pakistan won't act then it's my Curse to Pakistan to be humiliated and I pray to God of Pakistan army won't act then my prayers is such
O lord Almighty grant Kashmiris the victory and before you grant us this victory get these corrupt Pakistani out of here.
And to Pakistan Armey
If you won't help then my prayer is that please grant us victory without Pakistani Army and shame everyone who was not sincere with us
You are creator oh Almighty Grant us Kashmiri Muslim such strength that we can take vengeance on those who are in India and especially those who backstabbed us.
I Swear To Almighty who holds my breath if Pakistan won't act then oh lord make these selfish humiliate.
OH Almighty make these selfish Pakistani and Indian at our feet for you Almighty Allah holds more power over everyone.
If Pakistan Army Abandone us let them be humiliated
if Pakistan abandon us then treat them worse.
P
Oh almighty in the name of prophet and in the name of Muhammad(peace be upon him) ask you of these Pakistani cant do anything then almighty so be it. Curse them who couldn't act in time and let us none but civilians be wasted in cause of your matters and you question them why.
If there comes a war. You would find me among the first armed volunteers.

Most effective weapon of afghans is sucide bombings no warrior race can face an invading army in the plains of Punjab

That is why when people say that why Punjab never "stopped" any invading armies, they forget that Punjab south of Chenab river is only plains where you cannot hide for long facing a well equipped invading army. Also people living on plains tend to be engaged in Agriculture/cultivation activities throughout the human civilized history, whereas it is also a fact that those living in barren lands and rocky mountains with scarce natural resources or agriculture relied more or less on robbing travelling carvans in the past, so these guys were more adapted in devising strategies of looting and attacking trade carvans, but that was not the case with people living in fertile plains who used to produce abundance of food resources for themselves and hence didn't need to be in "war/attack mode" 24 hours a day. If we really try to decipher critically we can always figure out why people behave the way they behave, it is always result of centuries old adaptation to certain life style and terrain of their habitat.

Last edited:
whereas it is also a fact that those living in barren lands and rocky mountains with scarce natural resources or agriculture relied more or less on robbing travelling carvans in the past,
This was very common in Punjab and in past people of Punjab were pastoralists and not farmers
all those invaders passed through Punjab without any resistance because there wasn't anything to loot Punjab was like a dessert

This was very common in Punjab and in past people of Punjab were pastoralists and not farmers
all those invaders passed through Punjab without any resistance because there wasn't anything to loot Punjab was like a dessert

Western punjab was indeed arid plains, fertile lands were only near river banks, however eastern punjab has been a settled agriculture society for quite some time, this also explains that why when British brought jungles of modern Faisalabad, Sahiwal etc. under cultivation, they had to bring farmers (mainly Sikh Jatts and Muslim Arains) from eastern punjab, some also from Sialkot area, becasue those areas had long history of settled agriculture. Whereas the indigenous tribes of Jungles/Bars of Faisalabad, Sahiwal etc. were pastrolists like Sials, Bhattis, Kharrals, Wattus etc. and were not deemed "suitable" by the british for the cultivation of newly created canal colonies in Faisalabad and Sahiwal regions even though they were the real indigenous people of these areas before the British messed up the things (in their language developed) here.

Last edited:

Pakistan has fought 3 wars over Kashmir directly. And every time what we found missing was support from within Kashmir. You can't expect us to rescue every Kashmiri while they sit at home and watch the action with Pop Corn. I gave you an example of the Taliban. What makes the Taliban so stronger and the Kashmiris so weak? Does it have anything to do with the faith on Allah, and victory or defeat depending on His will and not the numbers of weapons one brings to the battlefield?

Allah clearly says He does not change the situation of a people until they change what is within them.

I do feel bad for your family. And if I could, I would fight for every one of them, because they belong to me as much as they belong to you as a Muslim. Do not think for a minute that it doesn't sadden me when I hear of some one getting raped or murdered.

But I do not talk emotions. I talk logic. And logic is that right now what Pakistan needs is for the Kashmiris to stand up and fight and be willing to sacrifice. You have been getting cut and raped while sitting in your homes. Yet, you want to keep doing that instead of bringing the pain back to indian army.
Afghanistan has the same landscape as Kashmir does. Taliban face more opposition than Kashmiris do, yet what makes them so resilient?
It's "faith" and "Will".
My country men have been going and fighting for your cause in your own land. And half your population is a spy of indians and giving away their whereabouts. What did they sacrifice for?

Bring the will in your own self that you are not weak, and that you alone can defeat your enemy and you will find Pakistan fighting side by side you.

LOC no longer exists because the Shimla Agreement is done for.
What you have now is the Ceasefire Line as we did back in 1948.

that seems to be the only option since everyone in our Government has decided to put a pillow on this issue and sleep

Back
Top Bottom