What's new

Shall I come in front of ghq and burn my self with fire and commit suicide ?

Nothing of that sort will happen to Kashmiris...I guarantee it...as long as they don't do anything stupid and start picking up arms.

The removal of 370 only completed Kashmir's integration with India and it will bring a way more opportunities to the region than you can expect.

The State Assembly will also be restored once the situation becomes normal and tensions go down.

Just don't do anything stupid!
They will pick up arms and it won't be stupid on their part to do so at all. Your government has pushed their backs against the wall and they will get help as they do it. No denying this fact and all those who gripe or complain about them picking up guns can lump it.

Kashmiris don't want opportunities as minorities in their own home. Reminds me of the stillborn Kushner plan for the occupied Palestinians. Just like it, your plan for Kashmir is a non-starter my friend.

226803.png

You need to understand their perspective and not just go about muzzling them and imposing your way on them. Pakistan may be the smaller power, but it is not that small and it will support Kashmiris even more.

Land owners here are locals in jhang largest tribe or caste is sial they have a lot of sub tribes in past they were rulers of jhang
Those sials who ruled here live in jhang city and are still called nawab than are Baloch and naul and a lot of smaller tribes bhattis are in northern side of jhang there aren't any outsider land owners

Yes because Faisalabad was a jungle in the past, good for the pastrolists to graze their animals in the past there. Jhang and Chinyot on the other hand are relatively older settled cities in the western part of Rachna doab just as Sialkot is the oldest surviving city in the eastern part of Rachna Doab, my city Gujranwala is relatively new city compared to Sialkot. Gujranwala used to be a big village just 400 years ago, but due to massive urbanization in the last century Gujranwala city is now 3 times larger than Sialkot city.

Yes because Faisalabad was a jungle in the past, good for the pastrolists to graze their
Maybe you are talking about areas like Gojra New Lahore Toba etc in these areas people in rural areas are locals
And the lands were alloted to local tribes I don't know what was the procedure of allotting lands maybe those people were real owners of those lands since always
But there are some muhajirs they are called Abad Kar maybe they came after 1947

Maybe you are talking about areas like Gojra New Lahore Toba etc in these areas people in rural areas are locals
And the lands were alloted to local tribes I don't know what was the procedure of allotting lands maybe those people were real owners of those lands since always
But there are some muhajirs they are called Abad Kar maybe they came after 1947

No many muslim farmers in Faisalabad, Gojra, Toba were settled there even before 1947 even though their actual origin was from eastern Punjab and some from Sialkot/Lahore/Gujranwala rural areas because those lands were allotted to them in 1890s to early 1900s when canal colonies were developed by the British clearing the forested lands there. What indigenous tribes had were the lands which were already out of the forested areas.

The ones who came from eastern punjab in 1947 were give the lands abandoned by Sikh farmers who had to migrate to indian punjab in 1947, but the muslim farmers settled there before 1947 kept hold of their allotted lands, they are off course also "settlers" but just 50 years older than the new settlers of 1947.

Last edited:
Hello, I am a new poster very interested in the Kashmir oppression recently. One thing I can’t understand - why aren’t Kashmiri diaspora protesting right now in major capitals in front of the Indian embassy?

Where are the NGO organisations representing the Kashmiri expats speaking on the media? Even the fake paid off Baloch ‘rights’ people have a better organised operation than this. The Kashmiri diaspora should have organised themselves in all these years.
UK has large Kashmiri diaspora, they are all from working class. They will most certainly come out over the weekend IA.

No many muslim farmers in Faisalabad, Gojra, Toba were settled there even before 1947 even though their actual origin was from eastern Punjab and sometimes from Sialkot
But I don't think these people are in majority there maybe some but are not in large numbers sahiwal cow best Desi cattle breed is from this same area

Is it come to this that I shall come in front of GHQ and burn my self with fire?
I haven't slept in 2 fucking days it's not my ego but you tell me how should I feel if i see my family on the other side of Kashmir and I cant get word from them. They love Pakistan and lifted the banner of Pakistan
Or should I go burn myself in front of shuakat lines in front of special place?
These rapist will be rapping my family and killing my family and the boys in uniform just look at my family being rapped by drunk Indian soldiers?
I Ask you as a Muslim is it ok with you Pakistani to leave them at the mercy of these drunk soldiers?
If Pakistan won't act then it's my Curse to Pakistan to be humiliated and I pray to God of Pakistan army won't act then my prayers is such
O lord Almighty grant Kashmiris the victory and before you grant us this victory get these corrupt Pakistani out of here.
And to Pakistan Armey
If you won't help then my prayer is that please grant us victory without Pakistani Army and shame everyone who was not sincere with us
You are creator oh Almighty Grant us Kashmiri Muslim such strength that we can take vengeance on those who are in India and especially those who backstabbed us.
I Swear To Almighty who holds my breath if Pakistan won't act then oh lord make these selfish humiliate.
OH Almighty make these selfish Pakistani and Indian at our feet for you Almighty Allah holds more power over everyone.
If Pakistan Army Abandone us let them be humiliated
if Pakistan abandon us then treat them worse.
P
Oh almighty in the name of prophet and in the name of Muhammad(peace be upon him) ask you of these Pakistani cant do anything then almighty so be it. Curse them who couldn't act in time and let us none but civilians be wasted in cause of your matters and you question them why.
Do you have relatives currently living in indian occupied Kashmir?Are you kashmiri?
Please confirm it first because you used the word "if" so I am confused here.

Is it come to this that I shall come in front of GHQ and burn my self with fire?
I haven't slept in 2 fucking days it's not my ego but you tell me how should I feel if i see my family on the other side of Kashmir and I cant get word from them. They love Pakistan and lifted the banner of Pakistan
Or should I go burn myself in front of shuakat lines in front of special place?
These rapist will be rapping my family and killing my family and the boys in uniform just look at my family being rapped by drunk Indian soldiers?
I Ask you as a Muslim is it ok with you Pakistani to leave them at the mercy of these drunk soldiers?
If Pakistan won't act then it's my Curse to Pakistan to be humiliated and I pray to God of Pakistan army won't act then my prayers is such
O lord Almighty grant Kashmiris the victory and before you grant us this victory get these corrupt Pakistani out of here.
And to Pakistan Armey
If you won't help then my prayer is that please grant us victory without Pakistani Army and shame everyone who was not sincere with us
You are creator oh Almighty Grant us Kashmiri Muslim such strength that we can take vengeance on those who are in India and especially those who backstabbed us.
I Swear To Almighty who holds my breath if Pakistan won't act then oh lord make these selfish humiliate.
OH Almighty make these selfish Pakistani and Indian at our feet for you Almighty Allah holds more power over everyone.
If Pakistan Army Abandone us let them be humiliated
if Pakistan abandon us then treat them worse.
P
Oh almighty in the name of prophet and in the name of Muhammad(peace be upon him) ask you of these Pakistani cant do anything then almighty so be it. Curse them who couldn't act in time and let us none but civilians be wasted in cause of your matters and you question them why.

Do not think about suicide, it will not bring any justice or closure to your struggle/ motives.
If you are Kashmiri please continue your protest and keep doing what's necessary to re-unit Kashmir but stay away from violence. It will bring misery and death nothing else.

We are in no position to fight a war.we adopted defensive policies.first India kill all Muslims in Jammu than it will attack Pakistani Kashmir and kill all.we have to accept the reality! Our army is small in numbers and all politicians are corrupt,foreign policy is total failure.no money to fight a war,not even Saudis paying any attention because it was us who decided to become neutral on Yemen crisis.basically we are paying for what we have done.we don't care about saudia.why they care about us? For us,Iran is important lol.
Just shut the **** up.Pakistanis like you who show weakness on media just because are suffering from some kind of inferiority complex are actually making our enemy mentally stronger.
You better die or get a vagina through operation.You are useless.
There is another class of chutiyas on this forum who are comparing the current situation with 1971 like we really lost a land which was under our control and was officially part of pakistan :lol:

But I don't think these people are in majority there maybe some but are not in large numbers sahiwal cow best Desi cattle breed is from this same area
villages around gojra are settler from indian punjab gurdaspur/amritsar and jalandhar e.t.c and settled in 1905 when angrez created bar and created a new city called layyalpur. Most are mulsim jatts and arian.Their used be some sikh but they left. Their are locals too but migrant are dominant and they call locals as jaangli
recently discoverd that many muslim jatts of bars are actually sikh migrants who were not ready give up on land they acquired so many of sikhs didn't leave instead changed religion to save their land

Last edited:
Do not think about suicide, it will not bring any justice or closure to your struggle/ motives.
If you are Kashmiri please continue your protest and keep doing what's necessary to re-unit Kashmir but stay away from violence. It will bring misery and death nothing else.
Easier said than done.If he really got a family overthere then you have no idea what he is going through right now.This time it's very different and kashmiris are going to die like never before.A mass genocide is coming.

Easier said than done.If he really got a family overthere then you have no idea what he is going through right now.This time it's very different and kashmiris are going to die like never before.A mass genocide is coming.
you aren't helping them but creating phobia... remember starting 1948 till now more Kashmirs are killed by Pakistan and freedom fighters than oppressive Indian forces.

Back
Top Bottom