What's new

Shameful Acts of Ministers in Newyork -- May 2009

right
that whole thing gotta be fake,
propaganda

Why are you so keen to defend such blatant wrongdoing? Are you affiliated to these people or their party? Is that why you're being so cynical? Learn to differentiate between loyalty and accepting disgraceful behaviour.

Why are you so keen to defend such wrongdoing? Are you affiliated to these people? Is that why you are being so cynical? Learn to differentiate between loyalty and accepting disgraceful behaviour.

lol...m no way "defending" them!
as for your previous post...loyal leaders come with a proper democracy, u having trouble with getting wot i mean
i talk in the interest of my country and try to be optimistic(u lack here)
you see everything negatively
no details or authentic source has been provided here
"Complete the term at this rate?" wot the hell u mean by this, i asked u wen was it the last time a democratic government completed its term, that was to support my idea of military interfereance being the reason of corruption

$500 million seems too large of an amount, but I would bet it is somewhere $1- $10 million. Kinda makes you wonder why stuff like this isn't posted on the front our Pakistani newspapers. Seems like the media doesn't play a watchdog role.

as for your previous post...loyal leaders come with a proper democracy, u having trouble with getting wot i mean
no details or authentic source has been provided here
"Complete the term at this rate?" wot the hell u mean by this, i asked u wen was it the last time a democratic government completed its term, that was to support my idea of military interfereance being the reason of corruption

How can you ignore the wrongdoing? What is there to be optimistic about? Please stop generalizing. I don't see everything negative. That's totally incorrect and a lie. I can differentiate between wrong and right. This is plain wrong and I don't shy away from pointing it out. Again, I'm not affiliated with any party in Pakistan so get your facts right. I'm a neutral spectator who supports anyone that puts Pakistan first. What has the completion of a term to do with this disgraceful event? Care to elaborate? Stop blaming the military for every mistake these so-called democratically chosen loonies make. It's easy for you to be judgemental and blame the military for every misery. The military is the only proper organized institution in Pakistan that has saved it from the brink of disaster time and time again. Stop maligning the army. Any patriotic Pakistani would never dare maligning the army. We owe them gratitude. Whose sacrificing their lives in the front line? You and me? The army is sacrificing whilst your beloved democratic politicians are enjoying and dancing in foreign land.

Last edited:
Complete the term at this rate? You got to be kidding me. I don't care which party is in power as long as Pakistan's interests are safeguarded. I don't like to choose sides. I'm a neutral spectator. Besides, you're confusing two things here. Democracy not being given a fair chance has nothing to do with such useless politicians enjoying their trips abroad lavishly. Such despicable display of lavishness is simply cruel and totally unjustified. It goes to show where the priorities lie. Being a patriotic Pakistani you can never justify such despicable wrongdoing. It defies all logic. Had this been some Western country people would have been furious out on the streets demanding for resignations and trials. It's insane! Sincere and mature politicians of any country don't act in such a lavish way.

The world has just witnessed UK parlimantarisn expenses row in this month. Although they have done nothing out of book and rules permits them to do so. But people are furious how they took advantage of these rules for claiming expenses of DVDs, gardening, **** videos, horse manure, in one case, the cleaning of a manorial moat.

Minister of justise and speaker of house stepped down though they are not proved guilty yet and vowed to defend their cases, but finger is raised on them, so they resigned.

Now look at pakistan, even the rules did not permit them but they are spending on whatever they like. :cry:

Last edited:
The world has just witnessed UK parlimantarisn expenses row in this month. Although they have done nothing out of book and rules permits them to do so. But people are furious how they took advantage of these rules for claiming expenses of DVDs, gardening, **** videos, horse manure, in one case, the cleaning of a manorial moat.

Minister of justise and speaker of house stepped down though they are not proved guilty, but finger is raised on them.

Now look at pakistan, even the rules did not permit them but they are spending on whatever they like. :cry:

Exactly! It's all about accountability and transparency. We have got people that don't mind such disgraceful politicians to take advantage whilst the country is in flames and people dying due to hunger and war. Well, I have made my point. What's even the point I wonder. Sometimes you're just talking to a brick wall. Perhaps it's because some of us are born and raised in the West and hold such values for granted. Maybe it's too much asked for justice to prevail in that part of the world. It certainly is a pity.

$500 million seems too large of an amount, but I would bet it is somewhere $1- $10 million. Kinda makes you wonder why stuff like this isn't posted on the front our Pakistani newspapers. Seems like the media doesn't play a watchdog role.

Sky is the limit for our politicians.....:devil:

Its reported in May 21st of The News....There is a separate thread exists on this as well. Show me money :hitwall:

no details or authentic source has been provided here"Complete the term at this rate?" wot the hell u mean by this, i asked u wen was it the last time a democratic government completed its term, that was to support my idea of military interfereance being the reason of corruption

Is democarcy and personal character, ethics depenedented on each other?

well, president has taken the notice of illicit activities of the ministers. Its a week old story but both his highnesses still seving the nation as minsiters. :angry:

Souce 1: Pres. zardari took notice of minister activies in New York

Source 2: Minister activities & expenditures in USA

How can you ignore the wrongdoing? What is there to be optimistic about? Please stop generalizing. I don't see everything negative. That's totally incorrect and a lie. I can differentiate between wrong and right. This is plain wrong and I don't shy away from pointing it out. Again, I'm not affiliated with any party in Pakistan so get your facts right. I'm a neutral spectator who supports anyone that puts Pakistan first. What has the completion of a term to do with this disgraceful event? Care to elaborate? Stop blaming the military for every mistake these so-called democratically chosen loonies make. It's easy for you to be judgemental and blame the military for every misery. The military is the only proper organized institution in Pakistan that has saved it from the brink of disaster time and time again. Stop maligning the army. Any patriotic Pakistani would never dare maligning the army. We owe them gratitude. Whose sacrificing their lives in the front line? You and me? The army is sacrificing whilst your beloved democratic politicians are enjoying and dancing in foreign land.

i guess you are right:agree:
:cheers:

our current leaders might be corrupt, but if theres no more military interfeareance, am sure our state' s gonna get powerful, of which you will be proud of!
but it isn' t easy, Pak got on the track of democracy just a year ago,
so it' s gonna take time before everything gets fine.
we gotta be hopeful and patient, until we get some educated and patriotic leaders.

Brother, democracy isn't a thing for Pakistan, and especially this type of. If our military doesn't interfere in politics, I'm afraid that our government might collapse. All I pray with regard to this is, MAY Allah guide us to the right path. May PAkistan prosper always.........
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

right
that whole thing gotta be fake,
propaganda

& how can u be so sure of that by the way if u r such a hardcore supporter of democracy what r u doing in KSA well i guess the riyals aren't fake or is it ? it is easeir said then done sitting in the air conditioner drawing rooms of saudi,europe,north america and comment on pakistan it can taste better then lipton tea but when reality knocks in pakistan with almost 2 million helpless refugees ,loads of load sheddings, scarcity of jobs, Crime rate rising , cost of living jumping up the roof believe me it sounds very annoying .

Last edited:
no wonder the talibs are asking for sharia and people support them :hitwall:

i'd say the armed forces should put these people in front of the firing squad; these are the people we ought to remove; sick feudalists... :guns::guns::sniper:

I think they deserve it coz its due to us.
In december 2007, when Benzir was killed n elections were held in feb 2008 we didnt see that who is going to lead the PPP. We blindly stemp the PPP Arrow. So why we r crying today that ministers r wasting our money. Let them enjoy. Its due to our emotional voting.
(sorry to PPP guys)

Back
Top Bottom