What's new

Sheikh Rasheed injured, four killed in gun attack

air marshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
RAWALPINDI: The election office of Awami Muslim League's chief Sheikh Rashid came under attack which killed at least two peoples. - AFP

This is terrible!

4 poor guys have died without a reason. i hope this was not a stunt to gain sympathies by Sir Sheikh!

Sheikh Rasheed injured, two killed in gun attack

RAWALPINDI: Two people were killed and political leader Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed was injured on Monday when unknown gunmen opened fire at his election office in Rawalpindi.

According to a DawnNews report, unknown gunmen opened fire at the election office of Rasheed’s political party, Awami Muslim League.

This is terrible!

4 poor guys have died without a reason. i hope this was not a stunt to gain sympathies by Sir Sheikh!

The innocents always die. Remember when Aftab Sherpao was attacked - 30+ innocent died and he survived. The same happened to Asfandyar Wali - 7 people died and he himself survived and now with Sheikh Rashid - 4 innocent lost their lives for nothing. I wonder how them politicians gets escape or it could be; these attacks takes place on a preplanned orchestrated manner?

The innocents always die. Remember when Aftab Sherpao was attacked - 30+ innocent died and he survived. The same happened to Asfandyar Wali - 7 people died and he himself survived and now with Sheikh Rashid - 4 innocent lost their lives for nothing. I wonder how them politicians gets escape or it could be; these attacks takes place on a preplanned orchestrated manner?

Sherpao son was seriously inured and he was also injured in that attack. Sherpao also lost his elder brother in a bombing. Innocent people will always die in such cases around the world because they don't have body guards. Let's not blame politicians for everything.

In today's incident Sheikh Rasheed was injured. He doesn't need to pull such stunt because he has gained popularity and also because there is no one strong candidate in his opposition.

May Allah bless the departed souls and the injured. I hope Sheikh Rahseed wins this election. He served Pindi well.

Sh. Rashid election office attacked, 3 killed 4 injured

RAWALPINDI Feb 8 (APP): At least three persons were killed and four including Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, head of Awami Muslim League were injured when his Khayaban-e-Sir Syed election office was attacked by unknown gunmen on Monday, Rescue 1122 sources said.

All the injured, including Sheikh Rashid Ahmed were shifted to the District Headquarters Hospital, the sources said.

Sheikh Rashid suffered minor injuries and he did not suffer any bullet wound, they added.

President condemns attack on Sheikh Rashid

ISLAMABAD, Feb 8 (APP): President Asif Ali Zardari condemned the incident of firing on former minister and President Awami Muslim League Sheikh Rashid Ahmed at his election office in Rawalpindi on Monday.

The President has also sought report of the incident from the law enforcement agencies.

the news made me sad and some of the above comments sadder have we lost any sense of humanity ? or people life has no meaning left in our heart now who ever they are rich poor politician what ever .? or we have become so paranoid that every thing has to have a bigger picture and must be a conspiracy ?. for God sake people some one just died and other Got hurt even if you dont like them and have your differences think about them as a human being .

RAWALPINDI: Former information minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed was injured while four people, including two of his bodyguards were killed when gunmen opened fire at his party’s election office on Monday.
dawn.com

oops !! i am feeling pretty sad about the attitude of people here during election days.

I'm sure his political opponents were behind this and were quick to offer condemnations.

He lost from Rawalpindi the first time, after the present government's performance he won't lose Rawalpindi again.

He doesn't need to pull such stunt

what stunt!!!

he is going to win hands down as ppp vote is going to him and this can only be the work of the punjab admn whose guy is 'weak'

He doesn't need to pull such stunt

what stunt!!!

he is going to win hands down as ppp vote is going to him and this can only be the work of the punjab admn whose guy is 'weak'
Very probable.

He lost in 2008 due to the overall anti-Musharraf phenomenon around those days.

No word on the extent of his injuries yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom