What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

^^^^

You're right about the author though my point holds regardless, you're substituting web surfing for an educational and professional background. It's obvious you spend a lot of time on the internet reading this stuff. If you have fun with it, great but stop being so fcking pretentious. People who actually design air planes go to top universities and take courses, they don't troll the fcking internet.

duty_calls.png

And your point is? The numbers are increasing esspecially when the SU-34 and the SU-35BM or SU-35S are brand new aircraft, and the Russian air force preferes the SU-35 over the SU-30 hense the low numbers. SU-34's, SU-35's, and pak-fa will replace older Sukhois. Lets keep on track, you fanboys loose every conversation so you revert to making fools out of yourselves by diverting the subject to numbers of aircraft, sources, companies, patents and a whole lot of other nonesense.

TALK IS SO CHEAP NOWADAYS...ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO PLACE ORDERS BUT TO PAY FOR THEM WITH ACTUAL MONEY IS ANOTHER DIFFERENT MATTER. :cheesy:

Why do you think I listed the number of past-Soviet acquisitions of Sukhoi planes? Money is hard to come by for your armed forces ever since the collapse of the USSR.

The Russian military has in service:
11 Su-30s
14 Su-34s
11 Su-35s

Your government has been bankrupt for 20 years now and its defense industry has had trouble rolling out new products just look at how the number of serviceable jets, surface combatants and submarines has shrunk compared with the Soviet era.

^^^^

You're right about the author though my point holds regardless, you're substituting web surfing for an educational and professional background.

I know I was right, and you shamelessly lied, did you think I wouldn't check?

It's obvious you spend a lot of time on the internet reading this stuff.

Actually I do not, I know what I’m talking about, thus the searching is quick and painless. In fact I’m away from home 13-14 hours week days.

If you have fun with it, great but stop being so fcking pretentious. People who actually design air planes go to top universities and take courses, they don't troll the fcking internet.

Do not pretend that you know me, although I’m not an aircraft designer how can you be sure so sure that I didn't study aeronautics?

And what baffles me most is that you accuse me of being a troll, as usual it is the J-20 fanboys that were the instigators, but of course when someone confronts the J-20 fanboys, they are automatically 'trolls'. The original topic was the design of a wing, yet when you fanboys clearly lost the argument and had no response, you fanboys changed the topics to, sources, methods of searching, how Chinese aircraft companies that I never even heard about are better than Sukhoi, patents, ect, ect.

It's very clear what is going on, when people humiliate themselves they start deviating from the subject by going all over the place. So before you accuse me of being a troll look back at what your J-20 fanboys have been spouting. And if you really think I’m wrong, prove it, discount my finding, show everyone how wrong you think I am. I issued this challenge many times before yet no one has taken it. And it is plainly obvious why, I know what I’m talking about and I can prove it, J-20 fanboys are, on the other hand, clown, only capable of making crap up and changing the subject.

TALK IS SO CHEAP NOWADAYS...ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO PLACE ORDERS BUT TO PAY FOR THEM WITH ACTUAL MONEY IS ANOTHER DIFFERENT MATTER. :cheesy:

Is that the best you have? As if constantly changing the subject wasn't bad enough now you stoop to the level of disregarding facts, and the fact is Russia has made substantial order.

Why do you think I listed the number of past-Soviet acquisitions of Sukhoi planes? Money is hard to come by for your armed forces ever since the collapse of the USSR.

Really?

Russian Military to Purchase 600 Planes, 100 Ships

Russia will spend $650 billion to equip its dilapidated military with 600 new warplanes, 100 ships and 1,000 helicopters by 2020, Defense Ministry officials were quoted as saying Thursday.

The Russian military has in service:
11 Su-30s
14 Su-34s
11 Su-35s

So what does the above supposed to prove? The Russian air force has thousand of aircraft in service, the aircraft you listed are new and still being assembled so the orders are still being filled. Is there something I’m missing? Is your memory that short terms that you forgot the number of SU-34 and SU-35S orders? Do you really think that that the Russian air force is that small or that the Russian air force isn't ordering other aircraft?

from what we see of J-20, China's weapon capability is surpassing Russian's.

i may be wrong , but the T-50 is only targetting F35, though still in downside.

and obviously the J-20 is really challenging F-22, the latter halt flying announcement indicates it's inferior in the function in projected combat with J-20.

You're right about the author though my point holds regardless, you're substituting web surfing for an educational and professional background. It's obvious you spend a lot of time on the internet reading this stuff. If you have fun with it, great but stop being so fcking pretentious. People who actually design air planes go to top universities and take courses, they don't troll the fcking internet.
Talk about irony...It is hilarious that you would criticize someone for using credible third party sources while excusing yourselves for substituting nationalistic fervor for 'an educational and professional background' in talking about technical issues.

India operates a very large amount of SU-30's and has been for 13 years, some Indian SU-30 pilots receive as much as 300 flight hours anually, some of the highest in any airforce, yet there has been only 2 crashes one of which is pilot error if im not mistaken, so Sukhoi's are actually very safe, infact when you factor in all the airforces that operate SU-30's you will find out that crashes are extremely rare.
China bought S-27SK in 1992, and India only decided to purchase Su-30 in 1996``do you know the difference? after the appaling quality of the Su-27SK to China you think Sukhoi set doing nothing?

Yea and Russia didn't upgrade any of their airrcaft right? The SU-34 had 11 avionics upgrades before it even entered service. The SU-30 is offered with multiple avionics packages. And if you were not so naive you would know Russia has had a number of project besides the SU-30's, SU-34's amd SU-35's. KA-50, KA-60 Superjet, yak-130, pak-fa as well as heavy cargo aircraft are either in service or in development.

again these are all soviet products, and yet they are almost everythin what russia came up during the 20 years```and the lists of kits from america and china are only a fraction of their new inventory``see the differance?

btw is KA-50 and KA-60 in service??

from what we see of J-20, China's weapon capability is surpassing Russian's.

i may be wrong , but the T-50 is only targetting F35, though still in downside.

and obviously the J-20 is really challenging F-22, the latter halt flying announcement indicates it's inferior in the function in projected combat with J-20.

no man no...i don't know bout j20 but i definitely know that the T-50 is being made keeping an eye on F22. And ultimately the T-50 will beat the raptor, thats a certainity!

no man no...i don't know bout j20 but i definitely know that the T-50 is being made keeping an eye on F22. And ultimately the T-50 will beat the raptor, thats a certainity!

t-50 is keeping an eye on F-22 doesnt mean it will supass f-22 once in service, it takes many aspects to catch-up with F-22, in many aspects Pak Fa is decades behind f-22.

J -15 "is the first generation of carrier-based fighter, is a typical third-generation fighter aircraft. J-15 is T10K generation prototype developed for the domestic carrier based fighter aircraft, the aerodynamic shape similar to the Soviet Union (Russia) Su-33 carrier-based fighters. J-15 is a twin, twin vertical tails of the heavy fighter, with a three-wing canard aerodynamic configuration with Arresting hook, by telex or flight control system, with excellent maneuverability. August 31, 2009 morning, made F -15 fighter prototype maiden flight successfully in Shenyang.
20100601095038936.jpg

Source:http://baike.baidu.com/view/2309489.htm

Introduction
J -15 "Flying Shark" fighters said to be the first species of the Chinese Navy carrier-based fighter. The aircraft is believed to Central China Aviation Industry Corporation, Shenyang Aircraft design and manufacturing, the design from the F -11, with reference to the Ukrainian T-10K-3 demonstrator. So far there is no picture of any fighter aircraft F -15 Appreciation (20) where the official information on the machine. Only some information from some people speculate, and the official press speculation had also just witnessed the picture test report (see right). So far, there is no any official source confirmed that the machine exists, but is widely believed the aircraft carrier-based fighter has become the preferred model. Allegedly, the aircraft will be deployed in China purchased from Ukraine, "Varyag" aircraft carrier, and China designed and built their own aircraft carrier. According to information from the network, May 6, 2010 J -15 flying leaps for the first time slip, the same year on July 8 for a second test flight. If true, then the proof will become the future of domestic F -15's main carrier-based aircraft carrier. Although there is certain F -15, but still no official word as a basis. J -15 is still currently in flight test, another two-seat F--15, according to news is also under development.
Edit this paragraph development background
F -15 fighter prototype is the same as the SAC design and manufacture the J-11B fighters and T-10K-3 demonstrator, and T-10K-3 is the former Soviet Sukhoi Su-based prototype T-10K -33
Total Bureau in the Soviet Union developed based on the -27 single-seat carrier-based fighter twin - Su -33 fighter prototype. Su -33 "Sea Flanker" fighters (Su -33 "Flanker-D"), is the one developed by the Russian Sukhoi multi-purpose production of single-seat carrier-based aircraft. As Su Su -27 -33 is derived from carrier-based fighter aircraft, one of the Soviet Union extended -27 so the NATO code, known as the Flanker-D (Flanker-D). Su -33 in May 1985 the first flight. J -15 allegedly combines with the Russian-made Su-F-11B -33 technology. After the news claimed that Russia and China on the first purchase of two Su -33 fighter part of the motion was signed in 2006. However, due to China may not be purchased in bulk, which led to the breakdown of negotiations. In addition, China reportedly had earlier bought a Ukrainian T-10K-3 aircraft, which is the carrier-based fighter Su -33, more specifically, the mass production model T10K state (T10K-3 to T10K-9) . No doubt, it is the aircraft will become experts in research priorities. Clearly, T-10K-3 with folding wings, the Chinese experts from the body "learn" all design and technical concepts. Su -33 more than speculation about the outside world is considered to be China's access to carrier-based aircraft technology, and technology as the basis of J -15 main channel, and that China has acquired related technology Su -33 F -15 have been used, but the Chinese this has not been officially confirmed. J-11 machine (J-15 for similar)
October 12, 2009, the United States, "Aviation Week" website (aviation week) publication entitled "China's emergence aircraft carrier," the article, the paper also equipped with three pictures, accusing China of a place appears on a large roof platform straight -8 helicopters and mounted missiles "Flanker" fighter, an aircraft carrier under construction next to the main superstructure. The article first said that the Chinese people's ambitions may give it from the "aircraft carrier air wing," the role of a space ship combat began, at least from a Navy-type "Flanker" fighter on the physical model will be able to see this idea out. The model program is considered to be the first public appearance F -15. According to July 2010, "Han Defense Review" reported that Shenyang Aircraft Company in October 2009 completed the first flight test aircraft type J -15 prototype production, and start from that year in November were in the Shenyang Aircraft Factory retractable folding wings and other experiments, is currently awaiting flight. The magazine said the F -15 -33 in the Russian Su-Test Machine T-10K of the Shenyang J -15 parked on the tarmac prototype
Based on the imitation from the Navy aircraft carrier fighter, shaped like the Soviet Union -33. Appear in the Shenyang plant yellow skin of the aircraft, this aircraft has been using the "J -15" name, but also its own production plant in Shenyang, and plans to begin test flights. This is so quick to imitate the Soviet -33, due to China from Ukraine won the Soviet -33 prototype, factory sources said the situation from several experiments, the technical wing folding problem has been solved .

Edit this paragraph suggested performance
Because the performance parameters of J -15 is still shrouded in secrecy, it is not the specific performance of J -15 for an evaluation. However, as with J -15 J -15 J-11B's effect diagram (Alpine production)
Special blood relationship, we are able to roughly guess some of the performance index J -15. J -15 with folding wings and in appearance very similar to the Russian-made Su--33. Western military experts have even had the first aircraft is the F -15 mistaken previously purchased from Ukraine T-10K. Some experts pointed out that China's aircraft manufacturing company was developed in a short time -15 F carrier-based aircraft, mostly because they mastered through the T-10K fighter aircraft such general techniques. Meanwhile, the advent of the F -15 also showed that Chinese people have solved the previous problems encountered in terms of folding wings. J -15 Central Air Industrial Manufacturing Company, Shenyang Aircraft development and production. Its predecessor is China's Su -33 from Ukraine to buy the prototype T-10K-3. From the exterior view. J -15 with the front full-motion duck wings, this is the most typical "Flanker" series of three wing layout. But also in appearance, is also quite similar to the Su-F -15 -33. From this point of view, F -15 -33 really quite closely with the Soviet Union. Meanwhile, hovering in the aircraft landing gear down after landing at the beginning, clearly demonstrating the high column before the landing gear. And judging from the appearance, than the land-based landing gear F -15 F-11B is much more stout, have a much higher intensity. This is also the land-based aircraft carrier-based aircraft and the biggest difference. T-10K-3 and active Soviet Russia there is a certain difference -33, if China really, as some so-called pure "copy" of the T-10K-3, will face enormous unforeseen technical difficulties, J - There are currently 15 projects could not progress so quickly. 20 years before the Soviet Union through the -27 series of technology-depth study and exploration, as well as the growth of its technological capability development, China has accumulated rich technical staff solid technical foundation. J -11B/BS to such self-developed Chinese version of good. It is precisely because there is such a solid foundation, combined with T-10K-3 in-depth study. China can in a short time, the rapid introduction of J -15. To put it bluntly, even to the SAC an "authentic" Su -33, if not their own strong technical basis, thoroughly "Flanker" series of related technology, will be no way to imitation. Domestic network speculate that the purchase of the Su -33 demonstrator itself is not perfect, so the only reference to the Su-F -15 -33 verify the machine and on the relevant part of the ship, such as: structure, landing gear, tail hook and so on. J -15 before the news had inherited the technical state of the F-11B, so J -15 J-11B is essentially changed, basically are the F-11B with the technology, structure, F is the F -15 - 11B of the strengthening and folding wing, pneumatic level and the early years of the Soviet Union without vectored thrust -35 (ie, Su-27M) is similar. However, because of strength, weight loss and corrosion requirements of the structural parts should be more use of the titanium alloy and composite materials. Said Su -33 J -15 is the copy is not correct, in addition to basically the same shape, and are derived from the T-10 / Su -27 outside descent are basically not comparable. Presumably, the F -15 inevitable in combat power over the Soviet Union on the -33. First, although both are highly similar in appearance, but still there are some differences. For example, Su -33 tail hook landing was external. And J -15 is two engines in the rear, the tail has a hook built-in compartment, which is now known J -15 -33 in appearance with the biggest difference between the Soviet Union. Prior to the canard, and both have slightly different shape. F -15 -33 canard to sharp more than the Soviet Union, and the sweep angle is greater. The overall aircraft lift coefficient than the Soviet Union -33, coupled with a certain body weight loss, take off the load of the ship and significant progress than the Su -33. Photos from the comparison point of view, the F -15 -33 wingspan smaller than the Soviet Union, different positions, folding wings, flaps and also different from the Soviet Union -33, lift efficiency is different, specific parameters are still unknown. From the perspective of avionics, the F -15 -33 as development time than the Soviet Union 20 years later, coupled with the rapid development of China's electronics industry technology, ahead of F -15's own version of the Russian Soviet -33 active duty is an indisputable fact. It is due to the avionics system is seriously lagging behind, which leads to the ability of Su -33 much less in combat F/A-18E-F U.S. and French "Rafale", even as China's own production of J -11 series. In the avionics system, estimated the basic inherited from the F -15 F-11B and J-11BS. Cabin fire control system to achieve a fully digital, a true sense of the "glass" cockpit. Including a new HUD-made, two China-made large-scale multi-function color LCD display matrix and the three medium-sized multi-function color LCD matrix. Retained only the cockpit as a backup with a few mechanical and electrical instrumentation. Of course, as is the navy aircraft carrier, F -15 avionics compared with the J-11B, will certainly be very different. For example, will certainly increase with the carrier landing environment, and marine combat environment-related equipment, such as automatic landing guidance devices, in this regard would surely be much more complicated F-11B. And the current operator J -15 only based on improvement of late with the batch will be very substantial. In addition, given the complex and demanding marine environment operational requirements of the cabin F -15 F-11B will definitely inherited the equipment, is currently the most advanced cockpit domestic integrated environmental control system to ensure the comfort of the cabin environment reduce pilot fatigue. In addition, the F-11B and J-11BS already made use of the latest helmet targeting display system, and integrated the domestic satellite positioning navigation system and laser gyroscopes and other home-made new integrated navigation system, and a new on-board integrated optical / electronic self-defense / electronic warfare systems will be applied. Internet comments that F -15 and F-11B in the avionics systems, the main difference is in terms of airborne radar. F-11B is produced domestically is used in the new 1471 multi-function digital pulse Doppler fire control radar system of the mainframe. The radar system is now known to the Chinese Air Force's most advanced fighter aircraft with the mainframe contains pulse Doppler fire control radar, air target to achieve maximum detection range of 350 km, can simultaneously track 20 targets and guide the active radar-guided STV Air to Air Missile threats from one of the largest six goals, have a good ground (sea) surface topography on the ground detection capability and the Doppler Beam Sharpening scanning / mapping function maps a timely manner, and have a very strong anti-interference ability. J -15 is estimated to be used with the new F-10B and J-11BS Similarly, domestic new digital active phased array radar. This type of radar in 2007 through the technical review and acceptance, and is making the delivery of some key departments. Of course, we can not rule out an early version of the F -15 F-11B to continue with the possibility of the pulse Doppler. However, the naval version of the radar, the Air Force version would surely be much more intensive anti-ship capability and capacity of the sea. J -15 effect diagram (Alpine production)
Sea-based Navy attack on the special needs of airborne radar -15 F and it will be to strengthen the sea search and anti-ship missile guidance capability, will have higher detection accuracy and detection distance, and stronger anti-sea clutter capacity. In addition, the right to install a windshield on the F-11B equipped with the latest China-made forward-looking quantum well infrared photo detection devices, the technology has reached the international advanced level of similar products. The system combines the latest China-made infrared / thermal imaging detector and laser range-finder, the infrared radiation source according to target search, detection and tracking of air targets, when the pilot can see visual observation targets, used to determine the target coordinates can be seen, measuring distance, and aim to complete the task of air and ground targets. When the system detects affected by weather conditions such as clouds, the aircraft fire control radar will automatically take over the probe. The left is a retractable air by tubing. Compared with the Chinese brothers, Russian-made Su -33 in the avionics system to be behind nearly 20 years. Su -33 -27 radar is Miss Jisu the N-001 Improved airborne radar. Su -27, compared with the original radar, enhanced target detection capability of the water, but also increased the use of air - air-ship guided missiles or weapons control capabilities. Su -33 N001 radar used in air combat model was outdated and do not have the ability to multi-objective at the same time intercept, and air - surface mode, with only a simple-to-sea combat mode, you can control more than medium-sized anti-ship missile attack surface ships. With the J-11B made in China compared to 1471 airborne radar, both detection range, or the anti-jamming capability, and integrated multi-purpose combat capability, there are a huge gap, more than China-made new new digital airborne active phased array radar. Meanwhile, Su -33 cockpit fully demonstrated the "Soviet-style", full of old electromechanical meters. The upper right corner there is a monochrome multifunction displays, radar and infrared systems can display the signal received graphics. The only superior than the old Soviet -27, is the use of more advanced at the time HUD. Ergonomic aspects of the glass cockpit is far better than the F -15. SU -33 have an early model of the helmet sight, you can and fire control systems and windshield before the optical detection device to achieve cross-linking, used to control a large off-axis of the R-73 short-range air - air missiles. Its photoelectric detection device and the same type of early Soviet -27, role and function of the distance are not as -15 F on the new products in China. The control system should be and J -11 J -15 series, F -10 series and JH-7A fighter-bombers and other domestic heavy as a new generation of models, using the most advanced in China made full authority digital three-axis more than four degree telex flight control system. The system is completely independent research and development in China, have complete independent intellectual property rights. Performance than the prototype used Russian-made Su -27 analog fax technology leader in flight control system in the generation, reached the international advanced level, will greatly improve the operation of the J -15 flexibility and mobility. Of course, because it is carrier-based aircraft, land-based aircraft take-off and control is much more complicated than that, so the manipulation of the system is willing to -15 F with the land-based aircraft are very different, especially in the core difference between the flight control software is more manipulation large. J -15's fire control radar, fire control systems and avionics and electronic warfare systems, it is possible and J -11 J -10 Series, and the JH-7A fighter-bombers and other domestic heavy as a new generation of models, via optical fiber networks or data bus structure and the new high-capacity high-speed intelligent central computer linked to form a whole system open avionics network, more than Russian-made Su -33 to lead a whole generation. Improvements in accordance with the Shenyang J -8 series of style, appearance on the F -15 in the air compared with the F-11B does not change much. As previously successfully developed a pure-made F-11B and J-11BS, so J -15 certainly uses a lot of J has been serving the domestic J-11BS-11B and the mature technology. This will be his major differences with the Sudanese -33. Since the birth of the Soviet Union -27 longer than 20 years later, the F-11B in the body material has great progress, the use of a large number of composite materials. The aircraft carrier because it is -15 F, a strengthened body structure is bound to increase weight. So as much as possible weight loss, J -15 J-11B full advantage of inheritance. Without affecting the overall structure of the body strength and resistance to corrosion under the premise of ocean salt spray, to reduce body weight, uses a lot of the latest development of China's own epoxy matrix composites, carbon fiber composite materials and titanium. Composite materials are mainly used in the main wing and horizontal tail on the full-motion, while still wing, trim, front air intakes and tail of non-conductive material to increase. Strato that the extensive use of composite materials, primarily for as much as possible to reduce body weight, improve agility and fuel load. But also improve the aircraft's radar stealth. As the body of Russian-made Su -33 was born earlier than twenty years J -15, subject to technical constraints, extensive use of a metal material. Although this course to ensure a solid, but largely increased body weight, and very detrimental to stealth. Therefore, the body weight of F -15 definitely lighter than the Russian-made Su -33. This has very important significance. On the one hand means that the F -15 can carry more fuel and payload, range, combat radius and payload will definitely stronger than the SU -33. On the other hand, is not very different in the case of engine power, the lighter the J -15 mobility and agility will be more than the Soviet Union -33, so its close combat capability will be stronger than the SU -33. The stealthy F -15 and certainly stronger than SU -33. Of course, strengthen the body structure of the carrier confidential, will inevitably lead to weight gain, so J -15 is likely to slightly heavier than land-based F-11B. In order to reduce the intensity and take-off weight, payload and fuel capacity would decline, but the radar and fire control will enhance the capacity in the sea. F/A-18 empty weight 10,810 grams of dry, take-off weight of 15,740 kg (combat), 22,328 kg (ground attack), the maximum takeoff weight of 25,401 kg; F-35C carrier-based aircraft stealth maximum landing weight 18,750 kg; J - 11B empty weight 15,700 kg, normal take-off weight of 23,700 kg, maximum takeoff weight of 33,000 kg; Su -33 Empty weight 17,000 kg, normal take-off weight of 29,940 kg, maximum takeoff weight of 33,000 kg. F-11B's empty weight is 1.45 times the F/A-18, Su -33's empty weight is 1.57 times the F/A-18. Empty weight of the best F -15 F-11B is only 70%, or 10,990 kg, and the F/A-18 of 10,810 grams of very dry. If the F-11B F -15 light than 30%, from the mobility point of view than the F-35C F -15 has certain advantages, because F-35C air mobility is clearly not as good as the F-11B, while the lighter weight of the J - mobility is clearly higher than 15 J-11B tapes. If the airborne radar and F -15 F-35C rather, on the F-35C will be able to pose a certain threat. As the "Varyag" was made and the first vessel to fly the aircraft carrier should still sliding leaps mainly J -15 or ongoing flight test has been conducted has been carried out in accordance with the sliding mode jump. However, the high intensity of F--15 of the landing gear, fully able to withstand ejection front drag, because the beginning of J -15 designed to catapult take-off to consider the issue. J -15 effect diagram (Alpine production)
Su -27 for this with excellent subsonic, high subsonic cruise performance and stable hovering and the aerodynamic configuration, since the existence of transonic sudden jump when the air after the shift the focus of the characteristics is caused by the aerodynamic transonic main reason for the overload limit , not simply structural reinforcement can be completely solved. Increase the canard, due to the focus of the front wing in the air in front of more distant location. Cross / When supersonic, with Mach speed increases, the front wing angle is gradually increased, which focus on the main wing lift provides a remote front torque rise, the overall effect is the focus of active aerodynamic forward to reduce the horizontal stabilizer in supersonic trim under pressure, the main wing to provide the same lift, greater availability of whole machine hovering overhead. So cross / supersonic when the front wing is a good side to enhance the three-wing supersonic Su -35 hovering performance. Because when the front wing transonic well being partial inhibition of the aerodynamic focus jumps backward to reduce the load of the main wing of the wing root, a fundamental solution to the transonic overload limits. The same three-wing design with J -15 also have similar characteristics. The introduction of duck wings, an increase of the static instability when subsonic characteristics, so the flight control must be a full authority digital telex. As the ship flying the F -15 fire with improved cross-linking of the flight control system, its nature is superior to the Soviet Union -33, -33 flight performance should be higher than the Soviet Union. For the SU -33 is concerned, constraints on its performance in the biggest problem is smooth flying leaps. Once achieved catapult take-off to -27 from the Soviet Union within range of high-oil index, and the power of the ejection system, coupled with advanced avionics, heavy to take off fully play its F -15 to indicator tactics completely can be achieved with the F/A-18E/F "Super Hornet" similar level. Objectively speaking, and the F/A-18E/F, F-35C, "gust" M, MiG-29K (later type) and other developed countries the main medium-sized aircraft carrier model compared to the comprehensive technical performance of the F -15 among these models is not likely to be advanced, but some, such as caused by heavy air defense fighter and attack radius, payload, loiter time patrolling the flexibility and tactical advantage or is obvious (of course, this advantage is difficult to flying leaps at the slip, "Varyag" sign and the first domestic carrier fully reflect the vessel, but must be installed such as home-made aircraft carrier catapult there can only be fully realized. In other words, have to continue to be patient for several years.) Moreover, as radar, fire control, airborne weapons, a class of things in the future but also to constantly upgrade and add, the performance of J -15 also continue to improve the potential. For example, the domestic active phased array radar is about practical, and for the development of four generations of machines, such as fire / flight / propulsion integrated and comprehensive control of advanced technology like the future, you can migrate to the J--15. This also further enhance the combat effectiveness of the F -15 created a possibility. The most crucial point is that the F -15 power system problems. Power system adopted, and how the performance of power systems will be directly related to the aircraft's overall performance, especially carrier-based aircraft even more so. F-11B made by the introduction of the earlier batch of Russian-made AL-31 engine, later models in the technology mature dress made for the two Taihang turbofan engine improved carrier-based version. "Taihang" maximum afterburner thrust of 13,200 kg kg, thrust-weight ratio is 7.5, bypass ratio of 0.8, so the fuel consumption lower than the AL-31F. Design finalized in 2006, 2008, the first public appearance at the Zhuhai Air Show, has begun service in small quantities, is the new F-11B, J-11BS standardized and J-10B General Dynamics system, in the future as there will be as AL31F specifically designed to meet the special working conditions at sea naval version of the Taihang engine. According to video and photos J -15 prototype characteristics of the engine vents the end of the current J -15 is still used in the introduction of the Russian AL-31F engines, mainly because of lower risk development side, as well as speed up the progress compromise approach taken. J -15 is the first generation of carrier-based aircraft, and now the prototype aircraft, whether military or on the development side are extremely valuable. So the test must be stable as possible and strive to safety. And just started a new service "Taihang" compared to, AL-31F's technology after all much more mature, more at ease with it. In addition, domestic WS-10A "Taihang" There is already technically mature, and has begun mass service. But the problem just on the right track in its production, yield and production capacity is very limited, only limited active duty to meet the Air Force F-11B and J-11BS needs. At present, the introduction of this AL-31f is the size of the external layout and so on, is specifically required by the Chinese side to improve, and can with the WS-10A "Taihang" interchangeably. Therefore, the long analysis, the future shape of the F--15 after the power system will still be the domestic models. In airborne weapons, the F -15 F should active-11B, F-11BS similar. However, the Navy model, therefore will be more emphasis on sea attack capability, especially with the use of powerful anti-ship missile capability. Weapons is a fixed 30mm cannon and can carry all current domestic use of precision strike weapons, such as Charlie -8 / 9 short-range air - air missiles, long-range active radar guidance Perak -12 air - air missiles, super-Eagle -91 Sonic the remote ship / anti-radiation missiles, air-to-ship Eagle -8 missiles, KD-88 ground missiles to the target version of the sea, soar -2 type anti-radiation missile and the "Thunder Rock" series guided bombs, and can use and Russian-made Su -30 fighter-bombers supporting the introduction of a variety of Russian-made precision strike weapons such as long-range standoff Kh-59ME ground missiles. As a large load of bombs, but also made use of heavy anti-ship missiles such as the Eagle -62 or Russian KH-41 "Sandfly." Mainly used for the implementation of aircraft carrier battle groups, the long-range air defense mission, and broke into the local air superiority over the enemy to win great depth tasks. Can be used as the carrier of heavy long-range strike fire, implementation, remote process on the land / sea combat missions. Great depth into the enemy or to implement long-range attack missions. Compared with the F -15, -33 Russian Su-active on-board weapons have significant gaps. Too little variety of weapons, but also by carrier aircraft fire control system limits, and land / sea precision strike capability is very limited. Therefore, significantly less comprehensive combat capability -15 F / F-11B. But both have a common problem, that is, flying leaps by way of sliding constraints, are not full of oil off the whole mount, payload and combat radius is severely constrained. However, with the domestic analysis the contrary, Russian military analysts believe that the F -15 fighter was unable to challenge the global market Russian-made Su -33 fighter. Coronation Te Qinke Russian defense experts Igor said: "China's fighter aircraft F -15 -33 impossible with Russian-made Su-performance carrier-based aircraft have the same, I do not rule out China and Russia to re-negotiate bulk purchases Su - 33 fighter. "Moreover, 科罗特钦科 also said that China can not solve the folding-wing aircraft and design-related technical problems, they can not be developed for a reliable aircraft engine. According to the Russian military industrial complex web of July 7 article published that, although J has been around -15, but the Chinese used in aircraft engine development and flight test the new machines are still faced with many problems. According to reports, the former Soviet Union T-10K carrier-based aircraft based on the experimental imitation from the J -15 is currently being tested, may have started to conduct test flights. At present, Chinese people need to be addressed in terms of carrier-based aircraft One of the main issues flight. In this regard, China needs to solve several problems. Russian experts pointed out that the test should be conducted at the manufacturer, and are all from the Air Force test pilot - not yet born in the Chinese Navy, Air Force test pilot. After the flight of the F -15 take part will be shipped to the Shaanxi Province is located in the space flight centers Yanliang further testing. The aircraft carrier will be equipped as a fighter, the Chinese Navy to build their own test center to test and where his test pilot training. It is reported that the Navy's flight test center in China is only just beginning to build, where as to when to begin testing for the F--15 remains unknown. In addition, the F -15's flight control system there are also serious problems. Experts noted that the flight control system J -15 J-11B is developed for the foundation, which itself is not high reliability. Therefore, the F -15 flight began in the course of this year, may face a range of issues.
Editing equipment of this paragraph
Before the appearance of the J -15, -33 on China's purchase of Soviet troops as the main carrier-based aircraft models network news has been uproar at home and abroad. Currently, however, such information had been gradually and with the emergence of the F -15 -33 retired Soviet and Russian forces died down. China may be waiting for news of J -15 production. J -15 stereotypes once production is every reason to judge that China will give up the purchase of Su -33. It is believed that the development of China has been the F -15 8 years, and has begun test flights. In this case, China for the procurement of Su -33 casual look just fine. In addition, although the Chengdu Aircraft Industrial Corporation has proposed to -10 as a two-seat F-type carrier-based aircraft, but the proposal eventually rejected by the Chinese military. Some experts in the analysis of the main reasons which pointed out that the military choice is to maintain the F -15 Shenyang Aircraft Industry Group's survival. Russia has the world's arms trade analysis center predicted that China will construct 4-6 in 2020 about 6.5 million tons of ship displacement of medium-sized aircraft carrier (with the "Varyag" was pretty). The future of the Chinese Navy carrier battle group will be mainly deployed in the South China Sea and East China Sea. Anticipated within the next five years, a new generation of F-11B, F-11BS, J -15 are likely to become more mature volume production fighter, the F -15 test to finish, probably in 2012 or so, provided that continue to use Russian engines. 2013 to 2014 or so, F -15 may enter mass production stage. Consider the current SAC 70 to more than 80 planes a year capacity, the Air Force and naval air force to go to most of the shore, each year the number of produced J -15 may be quite limited. If you want to meet the backup machine equipped with a total of two aircraft carriers and the number 60-100 aircraft is required to meet the continuous production of a few years the number of equipment, and more equipment to meet future local demand for carrier-based aircraft carrier will undoubtedly take longer. As for China in terms of carrier-based aircraft Another problem to be solved is the engine. China developed WS-10A "Taihang" engine development has been completed and officially equipped F-11B fighter. Chinese-made composite materials present both in structure and quality still can not reach the level of the United States and Russia, it is still currently used Russian-made engine F -15. However, considering the construction of an aircraft carrier made progress in improving the Chinese people are still in the F -15 have enough time, so the future is still in service is expected to equip the F -15 domestic engine.

Overall rating
Overall, F -15 -33 in the Soviet Union should be the prototype of Chinese T-10-3, based on a large number of F-11B combines domestic and J-11BS made rendering the mature F -15
Technology developed for a new carrier-based aircraft. Although the aircraft body structure and aerodynamic layout and Su -33 strikingly similar, but the body materials, avionics, fire control radar system and flight control systems is the pure Chinese technology. Therefore, from a strict sense, can be seen as Russia and China, Su -33 F-11B of the hybrid, but significantly more of Chinese origin. J -15 J -11 series clearly belongs to a new variant, it will work with prior to the J-11B and J-11BS one, marking the "Flanker" series in China will eventually take root and reproduce off, the success of a fully evolved The new East Asian branch. Throughout the world, except Russia, its design, the current can "Flanker" master of this skill, and on their own development and growth of its only China. Can be expected, the F -15 will be developed into an excellent heavy-duty multi-purpose carrier fighter. With the future use of home-made large aircraft carrier catapult service, J -15 range far larger combat radius and payload advantages will be full. Meanwhile, as a heavy fighter, the F -15 naval air force for China a huge potential to provide a universal platform for heavy modification. F -15 to the basic platform for a series of special carrier aircraft modification, such as carrier-based fixed-wing anti-submarine aircraft, electronics and other aircraft and tanker aircraft. This will maximize the use of existing technology. Chinese navy can be modified through this, and ultimately the formation of a fighter aircraft F -15 mainly include a variety of different uses of the improved series F -15 huge family of carrier-based aircraft unit. This can be done will be the aircraft carrier-based aircraft parts and components and other systems the greatest degree of generalization, will greatly reduce the carrier-based aviation ground personnel and logistics sector, pressure, effective conservation of funds, with excellent cost effective. Comprehensive comparison, the time of birth 20 years later, coupled with the rapid development of China's military aviation technology, J -15 in the avionics system, the body materials, stealth capability, airborne weapon systems and integrated combat capability, and multi-purpose and so will be significantly better than Russian Su -33 active. In fact, since J -15 debut, many of the foreign authority of its evaluation is very high, mainly from the opposition and belittle the voice of Russia. One important factor is to maintain and to monopolize the Chinese fighter jet market, and curb the rise of the Chinese Navy, Russian fighter jets and other high-end in the modern military technology, and the blockade against China is very strict. Especially in the aircraft carrier project, the aircraft did not sell long-term adherence to the technology, which eventually led, the Russian and Soviet -33 transaction failed. Russians used to believe that, without their support, carrier aircraft developed by China will be very difficult. But even in the case of Russia, under the strict blockade of technology, the Chinese people still with their own efforts in a short time, the successful production of the J -15, this is undoubtedly a declaration of Russia's aircraft carrier project in an attempt to "kill the Chinese sword" plot bankruptcy. This is emotionally difficult to accept the Russians, and only its -15 F to China's continuing degeneration. In fact, many Russian logic is not withstand scrutiny. For example, they insisted, the Chinese-made F -15 telex flight control system there are major problems, but also come out of the F-11B the same. But the reality is just the opposite - use telex flight control system made the J-11B has a lot of service, and since there has never been in service since a major accident, which fully demonstrated the reliability of Chinese technology and the Russians, the typical "eat grapes to sour "psychological. And some Chinese Internet users, for various purposes, regardless of the facts, to follow the trend of constant J -15 or belittle F-11B, and even openly blatant lies, to vilify the Chinese people themselves, the production of two aircraft touted Russian aircraft such as Su -35 (the most typical example is in the network before the so-called "J-11B is too backward to stop," "F-11B can not overestimate the performance of garbage", etc.). This behavior is not only very wrong, it is the Chinese military researchers and even the level of China's military aviation industry a serious miscarriage of justice, is not objective. Carrier system as an important part of the technical difficulty of modern aircraft carrier is quite large, far more than land-based fighters. Therefore, the current world land-based fighter jets capable of developing modern country, but do the independent development, production modernization of the national carrier aircraft are rare. J -15 is one of the few in the world today a heavy carrier jet fighter. Despite the many challenges will face, itself has some drawbacks, but the birth of J -15 epoch-making in China will no doubt be far-reaching significance. J -15 marks the successful development of China became the world's very few can produce heavy modern aircraft carrier independent country, China's development of aircraft carriers and ocean-going navy was the biggest technical barriers have this declaration no longer exist. Since then, as the core of China's ocean-going navy aircraft carrier battle group plans, the development will enter the fast lane. F -15 to the Chinese Navy, China's military aviation industry as a whole, its significance has gone beyond a new type of aircraft development. Prior to China's aircraft carrier technology is almost a blank, with the world advanced level there is a big gap. J -15 through research, Chinese scientists have accumulated a large number of carrier-based aircraft development of the valuable lessons and techniques, exercise and train a large number of relevant personnel, and had a good crack technical team, and this is undoubtedly the most important , and the core of the force. They will develop their own future, the Chinese aircraft carrier battle groups, as well as research and develop entirely within China's own modern aircraft carrier laid a solid technical foundation, which is -15 F for the Chinese navy and the Chinese aviation industry's largest value and meaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom