SHIA GENOCIDE IN PAKISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defender pk

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
what are the basic reason behind shia genocide in Pakistan is the govt is totally fail to protect civilians and what should they do for their own defence should they pick the weapons for their own defence ....?

Politicians in bed with terrorists

Killings are both sides it its not only shia genocide

Killings are both sides it its not only shia genocide
you are right my bro but in last few days there is about 30 to 40 shia that have been killed most of them were govt officers

It terrorist outfits supported by wahabi religious leaders in Pakistan

though genocide is not an appropriate term, as there is no genocide of anyone in Pakistan

Reactions: waz

though genocide is not an appropriate term, as there is no genocide of anyone in Pakistan

then what will call you this type of killing that no of inocent civilians suffered every day

enjoy it now our nation grow these crops now cut them

What is your definition of Wahhabi if I may ask? is that a new sect or what?

RIP to the victims.

we will enjoy but when we will sufered from it personally then that will be the real ocassion

Shia are not micro-minority like Hindu/Cristians/Sikhs.

If Sunni will keep doing cruelty on Shia, I fear that Shia will form a terrorists organization and may ask for Seperate nation. If such things comes, I am sure India and Iran will help such group..

The root cause is the ideological divide between the Sunnis and Shias. Arab states especially Saudi Arabia and GCC states have been funding extremist Deobandi Sunnis and Wahabis in Pakistan, since the Aghan Jihad, whereas Iran has been funding Shia militant groups such as the Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan, resulting in tit for tat attacks on each other.

The reality is that Pakistan has became a battleground between Saudi Arabia funded Deobandi Sunni and Wahabis and Iran funded Shias causing deaths of thousands of innocent Muslims. Amongst the culprits blamed for the killing are Al-Qaeda working with local sectarian groups to kill what they perceive as 'Shia apostates'.

Will the situation improve? Not likely unless and until there is a change of mindsets, and that is near impossible. Ideological differences will always remain.

If Sunni will keep doing cruelty on Shia, I fear that Shia will form a terrorists organization and may ask for Seperate nation. If such things comes, I am sure India and Iran will help such group..
then the govt should take it seriously avoiding these type of situations

1 question... do you think from your behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom