What's new

Shinzo Abe in Gujarat today: Bullet train foundation to be laid

clear case of shifted priorities as per me, with so much of Investments India should have focused on improving upon current Infra first, if we can bring down existing lines to 200KM/h mark it would be far bigger achievement then Bullet train. As of now most of Superfast or Express trains has 50-60Km/h average speed, if we can quadruple this, it will result into big boost.

Still am not able to understand, why govt is reluctant in privatising railways? it's been clear since ages that govt agencies are incompetent when it comes to running railways.

Those who are arguing that flight is more efficient ,please calculate time from home to airport and vice versa in big cities.
Congrats...Mubarak India !!!

Acche din are finally here and...here to stay.

BTW why is it that no Chinese friend is saying China highspeed train rail network is already touching 22,000 kms.

...at the same time I would say first thing first. A 19 billion USD project in India with rail road infra not in good condition, makes it a bit extravagant project, need to make the rail infra safe(keeping in mind the high accident rate) in India.

And start with the basics like investing in Human Development. Pakistan should follow the same, Sri Lanka is doing better in HDI.

I have written umpteenth times in Pak media against the BRTS in Lhr/Isb and Multan, specially about the elevated corridors and supported normal public buses in larger numbers should have been running on existing roads...

Will Bullet train help India leapfrog into the league of Japan, or in the comity of Germany...highly unlikely.

Also as written by me elsewhere...developed nations make Bullet trains...a Bullet train doesn't make a nation developed. It is a gradual and slow process...

Bullet train started in Japan in 1964 when Japan had recently overcome from world war, was smitten with poverty and had no hopes, mate. Now see them.

People will keep on making jokes,when the bullet train finally runs, all mouths will be shut!

Those who are arguing that flight is more efficient ,please calculate time from home to airport and vice versa in big cities.

Bullet train started in Japan in 1964 when Japan had recent overcome from world war, was smitten with poverty and had no hopes, mate. Now see them.

Good for nothing Leftists are but good for one thing that is obstructionism. Deep down their dormant brain, they know the realities of their fallacies but lack of courage and inherited slavery makes them anxious not to challenge it.

Good for India, congratulations!

In the meantime, India really needs to put some resource on its ailing existing rail systems, too many accidents happened that killed too many people year after year.

I do not understand the need for so expensive bullet trains in India. If you have to travel from Ahmadabad to mumbai just take the flight it will be much cheaper and convenient. Who will pay 4000-5000 ₹ for this travel when you can just travel by paying 2000-3000₹ in flights.
Indian railway is just looting passengers now a days in name of tejas, gatimaan while there is no actual increase in gati or maan.
Moreover it's a gift to gujrat rather than india. Modi welcomes world dignitaries in gujrat rather than Delhi as if ahemdabad is capital of india.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...nies-to-invest-in-gujarat-117091201490_1.html

Delhi metro is making profit, rather it's one of the only few metros around the world that makes profit out of the system.

There have been income losses due to price hike.

All the space program we conduct including tests, are not profit oriented. It's a necessity.

The HSR construction is not done by Japan, they are financing and giving tech support with ToT. Indian Engineers are doing the project under the guidance of Japanese. It's a win-win for both parties.

The spin doctor is in :D

Lying to himself again and again :D

The fact is that Japan has made it a pre-condition for extending the loan to India – and we have meekly accepted it – that India would buy the entire rolling stock for the bullet train from Japan. Japan has also made a pre-condition that it would not be in a position to guarantee the safety record of the Shinkansen Railways – which is a matter of pride for both the Japanese technology as well as execution – if India did not buy the locomotives and the major equipment from Japan.

But the fact is that Japan has always made it clear – in its negotiations with China, India or any other country – that it remains uncompromising in its stand that it would not transfer technology to another country.

That explains why no India-Japan agreement document makes a mention of the technology transfer from Japan to India. But the news reports claim Japan has agreed to transfer high-speed rail technology to India, attributing to "sources in the government” or unnamed railways officials. If there was indeed transfer of technology built into the agreement, the government of India would have painted the town red with the announcement, not leaked it secretly to a few journalists.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/s...for-japan-and-a-no-win-for-india-4042091.html

The spin doctor is in :D

Lying to himself again and again :D

The fact is that Japan has made it a pre-condition for extending the loan to India – and we have meekly accepted it – that India would buy the entire rolling stock for the bullet train from Japan. Japan has also made a pre-condition that it would not be in a position to guarantee the safety record of the Shinkansen Railways – which is a matter of pride for both the Japanese technology as well as execution – if India did not buy the locomotives and the major equipment from Japan.

But the fact is that Japan has always made it clear – in its negotiations with China, India or any other country – that it remains uncompromising in its stand that it would not transfer technology to another country.

That explains why no India-Japan agreement document makes a mention of the technology transfer from Japan to India. But the news reports claim Japan has agreed to transfer high-speed rail technology to India, attributing to "sources in the government” or unnamed railways officials. If there was indeed transfer of technology built into the agreement, the government of India would have painted the town red with the announcement, not leaked it secretly to a few journalists.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/s...for-japan-and-a-no-win-for-india-4042091.html
Found something to rant today?:D

See who is spinning the story here. Here is a government source.

pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=133138

Absolutely no Transfer of Technology here:enjoy:.

By the way, the Japanese cannot guarantee the Safety simply because they are not operating it.

They will provide guidance in safety protocols, also the agreements include co-operation in safety of commuter trains and other long running trains.

Found something to rant today?:D

See who is spinning the story here. Here is a government source.

Absolutely no Transfer of Technology here:enjoy:.

By the way, the Japanese cannot guarantee the Safety simply because they are not operating it.

They will provide guidance in safety protocols, also the agreements include co-operation in safety of commuter trains and other long running trains.

Remember the reality doesnt change just because you choose not to :D

Is that so?:eek: Ok Now scram!

Have a nice time.:-)

Why should i scram?

Your unwitty responses are funny at best.

I love exposing indians like you who are living in an alternate india which only exist on the cyberspace :D

A fail 'cyberwarrior' whom has no idea what he is defending :D

why no India-Japan agreement document makes a mention of the technology transfer from Japan to India.

All the verbal drama was based on this. If you could've just added that in the initial statement I could've avoided reading that lengthy load of BS.

When I showed you the source I mean real source.
You said
Remember the reality doesnt change

So, which reality doesn't Change? There is no ToT? So, whatever you blabber is true and rest others are false.:D

A fail 'cyberwarrior' whom has no idea what he is defending :D

Clearly the epic fail here was you.:D
I love exposing indians like you who are living in an alternate india which only exist on the cyberspace :D
:lol:On the contrary I never claimed India to be some rich country, rather I explained the ground realities.

Burned people can't take such realities so they resort to name calling, painting them as cyber warriors:D.

What's next? Aren't we done here? :whistle:

All the verbal drama was based on this. If you could've just added that in the initial statement I could've avoided reading that lengthy load of BS.

When I showed you the source I mean real source.
You said

So, which reality doesn't Change? There is no ToT? So, whatever you blabber is true and rest others are false.:D

Clearly the epic fail here was you.:D

:lol:On the contrary I never claimed India to be some rich country, rather I explained the ground realities.

Burned people can't take such realities so they resort to name calling, painting them as cyber warriors:D.

What's next? Aren't we done here? :whistle:

The so called MOU the is being published doesnt contain the details of the partnership.

In short you have no idea of the details behind the table of the cooperation of both parties.

You must be living in an alternate reality :D

Its fun seeing you try so hard to fight for..... nothing? Or maybe a good pet from your owner :D

The so called MOU the is being published doesnt contain the details of the partnership.

In short you have no idea of the details behind the table of the cooperation of both parties.

You must be living in an alternate reality :D

Its fun seeing you try so hard to fight for..... nothing? Or maybe a good pet from your owner :D
So, now you accept there is an MoU being signed.

That's enough for now. :lol:

I don't have time to go through the entire list of details and understand and explain it to someone who is so desperate to score some brawny points. Like last time, Ivy league case. It's not worth it.

You can live in your reality that, this entire thing is a sham. There is no ToT, no viable HSR in India.

Adios!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom