What's new

Vande Bharat train takes out a cow and a man

Will they lynch the train or train driver for killing a Gau mata cow?
LEGIT the first thing I thought to type :lol:
Driver definitely deserves punishment but the train should also be set on fire or blown up with a Brahmos.

@villageidiot

This is definitely the most Indian story ever. Tragic but most Indian
I have no words. I don't see how it could be any more indian. This dude 👇 said it best. :lol:

The most Indian story in the world. Om Shanti to the dead H. He lived and died like a true Sanskari Indian.
🫡. You win the internet. :lol:

Sad news but far more dignified than Stealing watch from foreign dignitaries or shoplifting in foreign land or whole community running grooming gangs or selling women to China or even kaboom during Namaaz. 🤣

Sad news but far more dignified than Stealing watch from foreign dignitaries or shoplifting in foreign land or whole community running grooming gangs or selling women to China or even kaboom during Namaaz. 🤣
@NagaBaba , aik to foran chotay hathyaroon pe aa jate he app ke log. Should be gracious. Is chutiye ne poori magazine khali kar di aik hi comment mn. Ab aage kia baat hogi. Conversation to end ho gyi na? Gradually poora arsenal use karte hn. Hopeless. :disagree:

@NagaBaba , aik to foran chotay hathyaroon pe aa jate he app ke log. Should be gracious. Is chutiye ne poori magazine khali kar di aik hi comment mn. Ab aage kia baat hogi. Conversation to end ho gyi na? Gradually poora arsenal use karte hn. Hopeless. :disagree:
its happening both sides, dear

but, same time.. i am not abusing

How can India cope with and maintain the upcoming bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai.

With cows, stray animals, humans moving freely.

Even a fence around it will not make it fully safe, an accident at higher speed would be catastrophic.
The government can't babysit everyone. People need to take care of themselves too. No one accidentally comes across a railway track. It is intentional, premeditated and the ones who get run over know they have taken a huge risk. I have crossed railway track many times too. But I always make sure the coast is clear for hundreds of metres. It takes just a few seconds to cross it. I guess most people getting run over are trying to climb on to a platform and are unable to do it in time. Not random level crossing.

The kind of coversations have been taking place since the opening post, it is good that you felt like it is the end of conversation.

Further, it was an accident and a person died. I was tempted to write what i have written after reading the comments. "Gradually poora arsenal use harte hain" is it a war or joker's show? T@ttikhor aka Markhoor searches t@tti or toilet everywher. That brain deformed individual should get beaten up in every opportunity. Markhoor😀

@N.Siddiqui Bullet train corridor b/w Mumbai & Ahmedabad is a greenfield project. It is mostly elevated and proper fencing is ensured wherever it is on ground that takes care of cattle or people crossing related accidents. In Mumbai area (21 Km) it is underground.

Back
Top Bottom