What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiv sena? Do they even know what does the name mean! Idiots!

I can see this becoming big and getting out of control if something is not done. And if not right now something would happen when Balwant Singh is hanged for sure.

I mean no one has been executed in India in last 8-9 years, voh kasab hamara jamai ban ke betha hai, even afzal guru should have been executed but still in prison, '84 victims have not been resettled, that dog jagdish tytler is still in congress, he didn't even face SINGLE punishment and if you hang a guy who stoop up for his religion then obviously that is gonna cause some frictions!

I don't know what does Congress actually wants to do with the country!!

I agree with you...Justice should be provided to all ..till that point India will be struggling..But you have to understand that
managing billion plus people with different kind of religion/Caste/Mind set is challenging too...So it will take time...But slowly we will evolve into a real secular democracy...

I agree mate it is difficult but we must encourage dealing with minorities in all lands carefully. We are judged by the way we deal with the weakest in society

they need to ban Shiv Sena and RSS...like they banned SIMI

Dude...RSS and Shiv Sainik are 2 different things...I know that you donot have a good perception about RSS...But again..Shiv Saniks are not attributed for any potive aspect of our society where as RSS is involved in positive aspect for Hindu society..

But again...please do not derail this thread with RSS...

I agree mate it is difficult but we must encourage dealing with minorities in all lands carefully. We are judged by the way we deal with the weakest in society

You can start by repealing Blasphemy Law in your country.

they need to ban Shiv Sena and RSS...like they banned SIMI
I don't see a reaon to ban RSS or Shiv Sena as there has been no links estabished between them and terror outfits, SIMI was recruiting and sponsering youths of INDIAN mulism to get trained in PAKISTAN for destroying INDIA from within and that is the reason for the ban.

I appreciate your attitude....Rotten apples are there in every society...So time has come Indian Gov should act tough or else....It will be too late...

Congress lost the election is Punjab...So definitely it will find reason to unsettle the GOV...These con** can go to any low..to get into the power....The entire episode is happening beacuse for that idiot MP S@@jAN Kumar...That guy is a killer and still then he is not punished by court....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom