What's new

Shiv Sena, MNS threaten Bigg Boss!

We cannot stop pakistanis to come in CWG because of International obligations. But for other events there are no defined rules where we can alwars chose to ignore pakistani artists.

Pakistanis: Wanna come to India?....bring the 26/11 culprits to justice. Then you are most welcome.
Pakistan must ban Indian Channels First, I mean ENFORCING It.There must be No Influence of India on Your Country and it's People.AND Please! the Pakistani Guests Please don't come Here or to Dubai for Indian Channel Shows.

By The Way, Wholeheartedly Welcomes Common Pakistanis Who Visits India Every Year Legally For Shopping and as Tourists.
--
On Topic :
Our Rashtra Bhasha Must Return to it's Roots(Sanskrit) and Remove Every Arabic and Persian Lone Words.This can Help.

Pakistan must ban Indian Channels First, I mean ENFORCING It.There must be No Influence of India on Your Country and it's People.

Little knowledge always result in punch on the face. We have banned Indian crap drama channels on the order of the Court for violation of Pakistani laws of land rights which these channels dont have and Not for influence in the first place.

AND Please! the Pakistani Guests Please don't come Here or to Dubai for Indian Channel Shows.

Do ask your Indian Government to ban Pakistanis from coming to India for business. We have no issue with that. I am sure these going for shows are not Uninvited guests but indeed they have invitation so they go.

On the other hand stop your day dreaming about claiming Dubai as some sort of Indian territory. You should thank Dubai for giving chance to thousands of Indians to earn your livelihood there.

By The Way, Wholeheartedly Welcomes Common Pakistanis Who Visits India Every Year Legally For Shopping and as Tourists.

:lol: what a paranoid thinking. All around the world tourism is considered a business form and hardly any sane country boast and claim that allowing tourists is some kind of favour they are doing to the foreigners. I have seen only Indians who have misconception about everything ranging from trade (which they claim some kind of aid lolzzz) to tourism to entertainment industry.

--
On Topic :
Our Rashtra Bhasha Must Return to it's Roots(Sanskrit) and Remove Every Arabic and Persian Lone Words.This can Help.

Good for you and for the world. Thats your right. Do change it. i wonder if you can impose in Tamil Nadu

Well given his nick, secularguy, I was not sure (still am not), if he was just being sarcastic or serious.

Regards,
Anoop.

This whole Shiv Sena needs to be banned in India and get rid of these guys. have been a constant source of embarrassment for us.
My sincere request to Taliban to come and destroy their HQ in Mumbai. No Indian would mind ;-)

Sorry but I would mind. :tdown:

No body in his right mind will call on the Taliban to pick up Shiv Sena or even bracket both of these along with one another.

One is a internationally declared terrorist organisation that kills innocent civilians for its rushes and another well they give only news and nothing else.

When was the last time SS killed anyone for opposing their idealogy or for that matter exploded a suicide bomb anywhere.?

Yes they are a rightwing party known for their rigid stance,but that doesnt warrant them being compared with the Taliban.

No body in his right mind will call on the Taliban to pick up Shiv Sena or even bracket both of these along with one another.

One is a internationally declared terrorist organisation that kills innocent civilians for its rushes and another well they give only news and nothing else.

When was the last time SS killed anyone for opposing their idealogy or for that matter exploded a suicide bomb anywhere.?

Yes they are a rightwing party known for their rigid stance,but that doesnt warrant them being compared with the Taliban.

Fully agree, bracketing SS with Taliban is unjust.

The Taliban are religious bigots who have killed thousands if not millions.

SS is just a politically blind party which dosen't know where it wants to go since Bal Thakeray is quite old now and Uddhav Thakeray really doesn't seem as capable as his dad was a few years ago.

You forgot those bombs planted and exploded by Saffron brigade in India. You forgot malagaon and you forgot the killing of their activists while making bombs.

The only difference is that RSS, VHP, SS and their other Hindu groupies are operating within only in India and have funding only from Hindus around the world and within whereas TTP has many international financiers. They are carrying on world proxy for foreign players whereas saffron brigade is for the time being struggling for a Hindu State. Its obvious the day they succeeded they will look forward to expansion viz a viz Nepal and Sri Lanka too.

You forgot those bombs planted and exploded by Saffron brigade in India. You forgot malagaon and you forgot the killing of their activists while making bombs.

The only difference is that RSS, VHP, SS and their other Hindu groupies are operating within only in India and have funding only from Hindus around the world and within whereas TTP has many international financiers. They are carrying on world proxy for foreign players whereas saffron brigade is for the time being struggling for a Hindu State. Its obvious the day they succeeded they will look forward to expansion viz a viz Nepal and Sri Lanka too.

I live in India and can say for sure that these Hindu right wing are no way as powerful in India as you seem to project them in ur post. Trust me on this.

Im not a Hindu rightist party supporter but your analysis overestimates what they have achieved or their intent and capabilities.....its like comparing a terrorist to a thief. Not on.

Im not a Hindu rightist party supporter but your analysis overestimates what they have achieved or their intent and capabilities.....its like comparing a terrorist to a thief. Not on.

read it again you will understand what i meant. nowhere i have mentioned if they have achieved the level of TTP.

And NO Saffron is not a thief. They have been involved in terrorism its another matter their terrorist acts have been termed as communal killings since decades.

They even did not spared the father of Indian nation

First things first - It was not Shiv Sena that was accused of the Malegaon blasts.It was some Abhinav Bharat and even that it still an accusation and not proved.

It is like ascribing the activities of TTP to JuD if you may please ;)

So why are we discussing it here.Obvioulsy it affects only India inyour own words whereas the TTP is a global menace.
So how can you compare the two.?

Also when did Shiv Sena take out a rally with its followers brandishing Aks and RPGs or when was the last time it carried out a suicide attack on others.?

TTP is a terrorist group while SS is just a right wing,rigid political party and you dont need to be a rocket scientist (or a journalist in your case :lol:) to figure that out.

First things first - It was not Shiv Sena that was accused of the Malegaon blasts.It was some Abhinav Bharat and even that it still an accusation and not proved.

And abhinnav bharat is Jewish group that is not Saffron groupie right :pop:

So why are we discussing it here.Obvioulsy it affects only India inyour own words whereas the TTP is a global menace.
So how can you compare the two.?

Also when did Shiv Sena take out a rally with its followers brandishing Aks and RPGs or when was the last time it carried out a suicide attack on others.?

TTP is a terrorist group while SS is just a right wing,rigid political party and you dont need to be a rocket scientist (or a journalist in your case :lol:) to figure that out.

It indeed takes a rocket science for Indians to see terrorist activities of its so-called right wing group aka militant group.

And abhinnav bharat is Jewish group that is not Saffron groupie right :pop:

Nope they are a saffron group.In a similar vein JuD is a green groupie with TTP.

It indeed takes a rocket science for Indians to see terrorist activities of its so-called right wing group aka militant group.

Lol.......1 Bomb blast that too not proved and here we are jumping at Saffron terror while ignoring its bigger and more famous cousin.

So just because MNS targets North Indians and beats up the poor rickshaw drivers / taxi drivers, damage their property, the whole of North India should throw the Marathis out from N. Delhi / U.P. / Bihar etc?

Regards,
Anoop

well, making grand gesture comes easy when something doesn't concern u much ,but its different people who have suffered.

I no fan of MNS , as far as i know till date it has killed any UP/Bihari bhiyas .BTW MNS chief has tapered his voice on this believed due to his closeness with Salman Khan.

well, making grand gesture comes easy when something doesn't concern u much ,but its different people who have suffered.

I no fan of MNS , as far as i know till date it has killed any UP/Bihari bhiyas .BTW MNS chief has tapered his voice on this believed due to his closeness with Salman Khan.

1.) How do you know it has not touched me? Do you know me personally?

2.) Only a couple of guys have died due to MNS violence, but just how many deaths would it take for you to consider it wrong?

3.) So "the issue" (as per you) becomes a non-issue because of the closeness to Salman Khan? Some stand that!

Regards,
Anoop.

Back
Top Bottom