What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

Thats why I put the God in double quotes, meaning the guy here who calls himself God.

If its like that then i agree with u.

Exactly, you know god resides in everyone, everywhere you look you see him,but im not of that level yet :).But i get angry when people say there is no GOD i try to argue with them but,god has some grand plans for them so who am i to question :)

We dont believe he resides in everyone. We believe everything is God's but everything is not God.

Bapu enjoying political patronage, says father of boy found dead near Asaram Ashram - India - DNA

ssb-asaram_babu.jpg

The father of one of the two boys found dead near Asaram Ashram here in 2008 today claimed the real culprits were still at large and Asaram Bapu was enjoying "political patronage".

Cousins Dipesh Vaghela (10) and Abhishek Vaghela (11) went missing from the residential school -- Gurukul -- run by the controversial godman on July 3, 2008. Two days later, their mutilated bodies were found in the riverbed nearby.

"Five years have passed, but the real culprits were never brought to book," Dipesh's father Prafful Vaghela said here.

"Law is in his (Asaram's) pockets," he claimed.

After the bodies were found, there was a widespread agitation against the ashram, with allegations that the deaths were linked to 'black magic' practised there.

Asaram Bapu is now again in the thick of controversy after a minor girl recently accused him of rape.

"Rajasthan Chief Minister at least came out and told media that the police is taking action against Asaram. But, when our children died, the Gujarat Chief Minister didn't utter a single word," Vaghela alleged.

"Asaram enjoys political patronage," he said.

"I appeal, not to all saints, but to the people of India, that saints such as Asaram are defaming people of the ilk (other saints)," he said.

State CID in 2009 booked seven followers of Asaram Bapu in the case under section 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder) in relation with the boys' death. The state government also appointed Justice D K Trivedi Commission to probe the incident, which submitted its report only last month.

Pedophile prophets and priests are not new ..........do you really want to discuss them in this forum ? :azn:

I am talking about faith .......... who are we to judge what people choose to believe ?

You have faith that the man you call father is indeed your father ..... no one will ask for a DNA proof.

Putaparthi sai baba is dead .....bad mouthing him now is not in good form. He may have been a pedo..but fact remains that till his death he was never tried and convicted for the same.

Michael Jackson is also dead and gone and his daughter just tried to commit suicide. Do you really want to bad mouth him so that you can feel better ?

After his death, it is time to let go of your anger and hate.

LOL. now we are comparing Michael Jackson with Sai Baba. Not sure if Baba would have liked it.

Our nation is so corrupt that even with so many allegations and media coverage, some powerful people are never brought to justice.

There is the narratives of Arrian, Diodoros, Plutarch, and Strabo the geographer have been translated by Dr. J. W. M'Crindle that throws light on ancient India. The most admirable feature of Alexander's unsuccessful invasion was the deep interest he displayed in Hindu philosophy and in the yogis and holy men whom he encountered from time to time and whose society he eagerly sought.

Shortly after the Greek warrior had arrived in Taxila in northern India, he sent a messenger, Onesikritos, a disciple of the Hellenic school of Diogenes, to fetch an Indian teacher, Dandamis, a great sannyasi of Taxila.

"Hail to thee, O teacher of Brahmins!" Onesikritos said after seeking out Dandamis in his forest retreat. "The son of the mighty God Zeus, being Alexander who is the Sovereign Lord of all men, asks you to go to him, and if you comply, he will reward you with great gifts, but if you refuse, he will cut off your head!"

The yogi received this fairly compulsive invitation calmly, and "did not so much as lift up his head from his couch of leaves."

"I also am a son of Zeus, if Alexander be such," he commented. "I want nothing that is Alexander's, for I am content with what I have, while I see that he wanders with his men over sea and land for no advantage, and is never coming to an end of his wanderings.

"Go and tell Alexander that God the Supreme King is never the Author of insolent wrong, but is the Creator of light, of peace, of life, of water, of the body of man and of souls; He receives all men when death sets them free, being in no way subject to evil disease. He alone is the God of my homage, who abhors slaughter and instigates no wars.

"Alexander is no god, since he must taste of death," continued the sage in quiet scorn. "How can such as he be the world's master, when he has not yet seated himself on a throne of inner universal dominion? Neither as yet has he entered living into Hades, nor does he know the course of the sun through the central regions of the earth, while the nations on its boundaries have not so much as heard his name!"

After this chastisement, surely the most caustic ever sent to assault the ears of the "Lord of the World," the sage added ironically, "If Alexander's present dominions be not capacious enough for his desires, let him cross the Ganges River; there he will find a region able to sustain all his men, if the country on this side be too narrow to hold him.

"Know this, however, that what Alexander offers and the gifts he promises are things to me utterly useless; the things I prize and find of real use and worth are these leaves which are my house, these blooming plants which supply me with daily food, and the water which is my drink; while all other possessions which are amassed with anxious care are wont to prove ruinous to those who gather them, and cause only sorrow and vexation, with which every poor mortal is fully fraught. As for me, I lie upon the forest leaves, and having nothing which requires guarding, close my eyes in tranquil slumber; whereas had I anything to guard, that would banish sleep. The earth supplies me with everything, even as a mother her child with milk. I go wherever I please, and there are no cares with which I am forced to cumber myself.

"Should Alexander cut off my head, he cannot also destroy my soul. My head alone, then silent, will remain, leaving the body like a torn garment upon the earth, whence also it was taken. I then, becoming Spirit, shall ascend to my God, who enclosed us all in flesh and left us upon earth to prove whether, when here below, we shall live obedient to His ordinances and who also will require of us all, when we depart hence to His presence, an account of our life, since He is Judge of all proud wrongdoing; for the groans of the oppressed become the punishment of the oppressor.

"Let Alexander then terrify with these threats those who wish for wealth and who dread death, for against us these weapons are both alike powerless; the Brahmins neither love gold nor fear death. Go then and tell Alexander this: Dandamis has no need of aught that is yours, and therefore will not go to you, and if you want anything from Dandamis, come you to him."

With close attention Alexander received through Onesikritos the message from the yogi, and "felt a stronger desire than ever to see Dandamis who, though old and naked, was the only antagonist in whom he, the conqueror of many nations, had met more than his match."

Alexander invited to Taxila a number of Brahmin ascetics noted for their skill in answering philosophical questions with pithy wisdom. An account of the verbal skirmish is given by Plutarch; Alexander himself framed all the questions.

"Which be the more numerous, the living or the dead?"

"The living, for the dead are not."

"Which breeds the larger animals, the sea or the land?"

"The land, for the sea is only a part of land."

"Which is the cleverest of beasts?"

"That one with which man is not yet acquainted." (Man fears the unknown.)

"Which existed first, the day or the night?"

"The day was first by one day." This reply caused Alexander to betray surprise; the Brahmin added: "Impossible questions require impossible answers."

"How best may a man make himself beloved?"

"A man will be beloved if, possessed with great power, he still does not make himself feared."

"How may a man become a god?" 41-5

"By doing that which it is impossible for a man to do."

"Which is stronger, life or death?"

"Life, because it bears so many evils."

Alexander succeeded in taking out of India, as his teacher, a true yogi. This man was Swami Sphines, called "Kalanos" by the Greeks because the saint, a devotee of God in the form of Kali, greeted everyone by pronouncing Her auspicious name.

Kalanos accompanied Alexander to Persia. On a stated day, at Susa in Persia, Kalanos gave up his aged body by entering a funeral pyre in view of the whole Macedonian army. The historians record the astonishment of the soldiers who observed that the yogi had no fear of pain or death, and who never once moved from his position as he was consumed in the flames. Before leaving for his cremation, Kalanos had embraced all his close companions, but refrained from bidding farewell to Alexander, to whom the Hindu sage had merely remarked:

"I shall see you shortly in Babylon."

Alexander left Persia, and died a year later in Babylon. His Indian guru's words had been his way of saying he would be present with Alexander in life and death.

Seems like the guy is busted.. Heard news that he is on his way to surrender!!

LOL. now we are comparing Michael Jackson with Sai Baba. Not sure if Baba would have liked it.

Our nation is so corrupt that even with so many allegations and media coverage, some powerful people are never brought to justice.

The Rich and Powerful of any nations do not face justice. Stop sounding so naive. :disagree:

Seems like the guy is busted.. Heard news that he is on his way to surrender!!

Asaram Bapu told my daughter 'be quiet or my gunmen will kill your parents': Father | NDTV.com

nat.jpg

Shahjahanpur, UP: In a house in Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh, a poster of Asaram Bapu in the prayer room is scratched with blades, proof of a family's anger at being betrayed by a man they had worshipped for over a decade.

The father of a 15-year-old girl who accused the self-styled godman of sexually assaulting her at his ashram in Jodhpur, says all he wants is the 'Baba' behind bars.

"He took my daughter to his private quarters in the Jodhpur ashram to perform some ritual to ward off evil spirits. Then he assaulted her," he told NDTV.

"He tried to silence her...told her 'my gunmen are outside, be quiet or they will kill you and your parents'.

The family claims they have been receiving threatening calls from Asaram's men, but they are determined to fight.

A regular contributor to Asaram Bapu's trust, the father says he had taken his daughter to the spiritual leader as she had been unwell.

In her statement to the police, the girl said the 72-year-old yoga guru tried to force himself on her and threatened to hurt her and her family if she dared to reveal what happened.

Yesterday, the Rajasthan police waited for eight hours to serve summons to Asaram Bapu, as his followers claimed he was 'meditating'. Later, Asaram Bapu dismissed the girl's allegations as 'bakwas (nonsense)' and accused the family of trying to frame him.

"Will any man risk his daughter's izzat (honour) like this by making false allegations?" said the father. "We stand by what we told the police. Why doesn't the CBI investigate and verify the truth?"

He hit out at the police for only serving the godman summons, nearly two weeks after the complaint. "He has political connections - he should have been arrested by now".

Thanks mod or who ever banned that wolfpack guy :) Dont want that kinda superstitious abusive extremists on this forum

Thats the side effect of eating ghee every day without doing any job.

That is the effect of realizing that the body is just another cloth for the soul. And when that cloth gets old it is discarded and a new body is found.

Only vain fools and proud peacocks take excessive pride in they way they look. I hope you do not laugh at your parents when they become old and ugly. :coffee:

Woman yogi, Shankari Mai Jiew

The woman yogi, Shankari Mai Jiew, the turbaned figure seated directly beside her is Swami Benoyananda, a director of Ranchi yoga school for boys in Bihar. The picture was taken at the Hardwar Kumbha Mela in 1938; the woman saint was then 112 years old.

majiew.jpg

The only known living disciple of the great yogi Trailanga swamy was a woman, Shankari Mai Jiew. Daughter of one of Trailanga's disciples, she received the swami's training from her early childhood. She lived for forty years in a series of lonely Himalayan caves near Badrinath, Kedarnath, Amarnath, and Pasupatinath. The brahmacharini (woman ascetic), born in 1826, was well over the century mark when the picture was taken. Not aged in appearance, however, she has retained her black hair, sparkling teeth, and amazing energy. She comes out of her seclusion every few years to attend the periodical melas or religious fairs.

This woman saint often visited Lahiri Mahasaya. She has related that one day, in the Barackpur section near Calcutta, while she was sitting by Lahiri Mahasaya's side, his great guru Babaji quietly entered the room and held converse with them both.

On one occasion her master Trailanga, forsaking his usual silence, honored Lahiri Mahasaya very pointedly in public. A Benares disciple objected.

"Sir," he said, "why do you, a swami and a renunciate, show such respect to a householder?"

"My son," Trailanga replied, "Lahiri Mahasaya is like a divine kitten, remaining wherever the Cosmic Mother has placed him. While dutifully playing the part of a worldly man, he has received that perfect self- realization for which I have renounced even my loincloth!"

That is the effect of realizing that the body is just another cloth for the soul. And when that cloth gets old it is discarded and a new body is found.

Only vain fools and proud peacocks take excessive pride in they way they look. I hope you do not laugh at your parents when they become old and ugly. :coffee:
My parents had jobs and work hard to better their lives. these idiots just fatten their ***** on other's money. That's why they all have man boobs.

Back
Top Bottom