What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

You are speaking with limited knowledge of our culture and religion. No 'baba' worth his salt ever talks about having 'external locus of control'. The entire Indian Dharmic religions focus is always on Internal introspection and control. That is the fundamental teaching of any Indian Guru.

:lol::lol::lol:

External locus of control does not not mean extroversion.It was a term used by Julian rotter to describe attributional pattern of people.

Locus of control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spritual awakening is outside the scope of people who thinks the material world is real and not maya.
'

This is exactly what external locus of control means. Too much focus on other-worldliness leads to gelding of society as whole.

Those who mock, mock due to their own Fears and Insecurities. If they were free of that fear, they would not bother to mock anyone. What value does words of a man filled with fear have ?

Or probably, being an outsider, they could see the stupidity which members of cult are not able to see.

I was referring to spiritual discourses.

Not black magic. This thread is not about black magic.

Is it difficult for you to read my first posts of the thread?

Of course you don't have... do you? NO? No?

Go fool someone else.... I know you are not what you pretend to be here.

Post edited as it may create misunderstanding.

Personally, I respect Sri Sri Ravi Shankar among the mainstream Hindu spiritual leaders.

He talks from a universal perspective and at the same time shows the beauty of Dharma to the world.

:lol::lol::lol:

External locus of control does not not mean extroversion.It was a term used by Julian rotter to describe attributional pattern of people.

Locus of control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is exactly what external locus of control means. Too much focus on other-worldliness leads to gelding of society as whole.

I am aware of Locus of control but you do not seem to have understood my reply. :coffee:

Control in the world is maya is an illusion. The only control anyone has is his belief that he is in control.

You are discussing the illusion and I am talking about life outside that illusion.

Or probably, being an outsider, they could see the stupidity which members of cult are not able to see.

........... or being an outsider they could never see the the path to realization, perpetually remaining the outsider. It all depends on what you choose to 'believe'.

You choose the believe the outsider, I choose to believe the insider.

Is it difficult for anyone with small eyes to read my first posts of the thread?

Go fool someone else.... I know you are not what you pretend to be here. ;)

I hope the mods ban this racist POS

Is it difficult for anyone with small eyes to read my first posts of the thread?

post reported for racism ...

That is what you claim ......i think they were pedophiles who indulged in sexual orgies and prostitution and that is why they have given birth to an idiot who thinks little of mocking others faith.

.....so tell me how is my mocking your parents any different from you mocking people others revere ?
BBC didn't make a documentary about my parents. They did about your baba. you guys must be really selfish to ignore the ruined lives of these kids to seek that pedo's blessing. Did he promise you a bright future if you worshiped him? why don't you work hard to achieve it instead of supporting and worshiping such lowlives?

Reported! Get banned racist! @Zakii @Aeronaut @WebMaster..... here's a racist in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standing against superstition will get me banned.
@Zakii,
@Aeronaut,
@WebMaster,

Is this intimidation?

Is that why Narendra Dahbolkar was murdered?

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC didn't make a documentary about my parents. They did about your baba. you guys must be really selfish to ignore the ruined lives of these kids to seek that pedo's blessing. Did he promise you a bright future if you worshiped him? why don't you work hard to achieve it instead of supporting and worshiping such lowlives?

:lol: .... do you think I believe in putaparthi sai baba ?? ...........your hate has made your prejudiced and blind. I feel sorry for you.

Be the ant that seeks the sugar mixed with sand and enjoy that sugar, rather than be the ant that curses that sand and bangs his head against the sand.

Here is a song by meerabai for you,

"If by bathing daily God could be realized
Sooner would I be a whale in the deep;
If by eating roots and fruits He could be known
Gladly would I choose the form of a goat;
If the counting of rosaries uncovered Him
I would say my prayers on mammoth beads;
If bowing before stone images unveiled Him
A flinty mountain I would humbly worship;
If by drinking milk the Lord could be imbibed
Many calves and children would know Him;
If abandoning one's wife would summon God