What's new

Shocking Scenes of Indian Democracy

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The law stands by while rioters break their opponent's bones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure? I didn't find this video anywhere on the forums.

Do some more googling and u can find more videos on Indian Democracy..

I don't have to google jack ****.

Hovering on the subject, the whole concept of the "Indian Democracy" is a farce funded by the hindu religious extremists and corrupt indian politicians to cover the real problems of India. Feel free to argue with me and i shall respond promptly. But since you're on a pakistani forum, i'm sure you've gone through enough debates on the said topic.

You should first know what is Democracy. In Democracy, people have the right to elect their leaders and send them to the lawmaking instituions, people have religious freedom, people have freedom of expression and so on. Now tell me where does India lack?.

Last edited:
Democracy is also about freedom of speech and tolerance of religious/social/Ethnic minorities and majorities. (Hope you're not under the impression that indians consider their fellow muslims an EQUAL citizen. And don't give me your mainstream media bullshit. I'm talking about the average joe)

Democracy in India should also give the "Dalits" a right to vote and built their holy shrines. Democracy in india should also give the kashmiri people a right to vote under the UN supervision. Democracies don't fund the cradle to MAJOR genocides in one of their illegal "OCCUPIED" states, administered by 1.3 million troops.

Talk to me about democracy when you hug your fellow dalit. When they are given the right to CHOOSE a leader who represents them, THEN talk to me about democracy.

Your country is a rolling, empty barrel. Even if i started to point out the MAJOR flaws in your so called "Akhand bharat" you STILL wouldn't move an inch of your delusional ideology about how INDIA is a DEMOCRATIC (Haha?) state.

Sorry, but your previous post reeked of failure to me.

Democracy is also about freedom of speech and tolerance of religious/social/Ethnic minorities and majorities. (Hope you're not under the impression that indians consider their fellow muslims an EQUAL citizen. And don't give me your mainstream media bullshit. I'm talking about the average joe)

All are treated equally in India irrespective their ethnicity, religion or caste. There are religions like sikhs, jains, buddhists and many more who have never complained about their religion being crushed or mistreated. I do agree that there were blips in treating the muslims, but it does happen some times and steps are being take to rectify.

Democracy in India should also give the "Dalits" a right to vote and built their holy shrines. Democracy in india should also give the kashmiri people a right to vote under the UN supervision. Democracies don't fund the cradle to MAJOR genocides in one of their illegal "OCCUPIED" states, administered by 1.3 million troops.

Dalits have the right to vote. You obviously talk of half baked facts. In fact, UP is ruled by a dalit women as a Cheif Minister. Kashmir is a integral part of India which was acceded to India by the then prince of kashmir. So stop BS. There is no genocide unlike in Bangladesh. Kashmir is still has muslims as majority population. If anything has happened it is the opposite. The terrorists (so called freedom fighters for you) have perpetrated ethnic cleansing of local Kashmiri Pandits. They are refugees in their own country.

Talk to me about democracy when you hug your fellow dalit. When they are given the right to CHOOSE a leader who represents them, THEN talk to me about democracy.

Again I reiterate, dalits have vote rights and they can choose their own leaders. In fact, they have 25% reservation of seats exclusively to be participated by dalits/tribals. Dalits also have 25% reservation in all higher institutions and govt. jobs.

Your country is a rolling, empty barrel. Even if i started to point out the MAJOR flaws in your so called "Akhand bharat" you STILL wouldn't move an inch of your delusional ideology about how INDIA is a DEMOCRATIC (Haha?) state.

Your attempts here have shown me that you have only half baked facts and knowledge about Indian democracy. So, I suggest you read up more before you fill up this place with BullSh*t

First all India is not democratic, it is a republic. Do you know the difference? In true democracy minorities are given equal say and power, and the majority would not rule. While a republic is where majority would rule, simple as that. Infact, the country your staying at is also republic and so is US. So, stop the nonsence about dalit and minorities about India, and give some hard evidence then make the argument.

The sad little reality about you imbeciles is that whatever's thrown at you logically, you always try to seek a way to defend it. Doesn't matter what proof or evidence is brought to the table, there's always going to be an indian portraying his weak intellectual, imaginary claims.

Sort of like how the zionists justify their position for occupying a sovereign country and claiming ownership to it by "Religious" and "Historic" sentiments.

No wonder the term "Hinjew" is getting to become so famous on the internet. Maybe you should ask yourself the question, why? Or more conveniently, by looking in a mirror.

Arguing with a hinjew is much more of an ordeal than sitting through Fox news.

I'll enlighten you folks when you're willing to open your thick skulls about -this- much.

Opium pour la mentaux est tout simplement produite par l'alimentation de leurs addicition!

See you around.

Looks like you are running out of arguments and turning to personal attacks. Get an education and come back :wave:

Do we need this thread?

Oh and Hinjews is not an insult.

Anyone would be proud to have been compared with the jewish people.

again this start for god sake who many times we post on same viedeo.please mods delete this thread

Back
Top Bottom