What's new

Shot/Injured SSG Soldier......... Must watch.

I watched a utube video of a Taliban fellow saying something along similar lines to what you stated above. Only difference is that he was talking about their war against the Pakistani army. It seems like both combatants have their determined faith in Allah. :undecided:

the TTP are ur sabotours, they are MERCENARIES, Not Soldiers or Warriors. THATS THE DIFFERENCE!!:)

Martyrdom will be useful if you are a ragtag guerella fighter, fighting a superior army.
Once you become powerful, martyrdom and unnecessary suicidal tendency is a liability for you.

War is won or lost many times by the decisions you take, faith in yourself and your commander is a given.
Faith in god/allah is of limited consequence. Most people volunteer to go to army, they already know what can happen to them.

Unnecessary bravery, too much belief in supernatural help, can make you take bad decisions, and you may lose war. It has happend too.

No need to overload your common sense. The injured soldier is just telling about how he managed to 'pull' himself despite being injured for the sole reason that if he had just lied there, he invariably would have put those soldiers' lives in danger who would try bringing him back. Like they say; we dont leave anybody behind.

i know, you'll now try to place the blame on the Pakistani member who brought in the usual bravado, but then there was no need of taking this (simple) discussion on a varying tangent.

You dont win wars by dying or having martyrdom as your dream. Strategy, training, equipment and supply plays far greater role. Else you will just die, enemy will win.

That is the main difference between US and YOU.

It is at the core of our belief, that we will not get Victory unless God wants it,
and that is subject to the fact that the war should be based on the principles placed by God.

Once such was starts, success is guaranteed by God. It is up to God and God alone how that happens.

No need to overload your common sense. The injured soldier is just telling about how he managed to 'pull' himself despite being injured for the sole reason that if he had just lied there, he invariably would have put those soldiers' lives in danger who would try bringing him back. Like they say; we dont leave anybody behind.

i know, you'll now try to place the blame on the Pakistani member who brought in the usual bravado, but then there was no need of taking this (simple) discussion on a varying tangent.

I was specifically replying to the comments made here like the previous one. I know it has got nothing to do with the video.

I am not blaming anybody. Just explaining the reason why I wrote my post.

There is a pattern of religion entering into many threads where it should not be. I will reply to every such post. Mods can delete my posts if they dont like it.

It is at the core of our belief, that we will not get Victory unless God wants it,
and that is subject to the fact that the war should be based on the principles placed by God.

Once such was starts, success is guaranteed by God. It is up to God and God alone how that happens.

I am sure every army has got religious people who believe in God n stuff. That belief has no bearing on war.

Don't joke how many of wars you have fought on the principles by God..... 47, 65 or 71 ??

Faith is pretty much a part of every ARMY around the world ...

but mixing up the training and fighting war is all together a different ... thing....

Don't joke how many of wars you have fought on the principles by God..... 47, 65 or 71 ??

Faith is pretty much a part of every ARMY around the world ...

but mixing up the training and fighting war is all together a different ... thing....

That does not mean, there WONT be a war we will not fight on basis of our faith.

Even in the previous wars, the motivation factors were
a. The help free fellow Muslims ( Kashmir)
b. To fight against Pagans ( not indians, but pagans).

The principles of war might be political economical etc, for political or the top generals.
but as far as the soldier on ground is concerned those are the two major factors.

Back
Top Bottom