What's new

Should Awami League paid propagandists and Indophiles be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banglar Lathial

Reaction score
Dear moderators/admins,

Do you think a number of paid propagandists and die-hard Awami Leaguers (who number less than 0.1% of Bangladeshi population) should be allowed to spread Indophile propaganda against Bangladesh in the Bangladeshi sub-section of this forum?

Their recent barrage of continuous propaganda has led me to return and dispel the myths concocted by them.

Would not it be fair to ask: Why do Awami Leaguers, whose 'mantra' of life is "ekatturer chetona" (1971 consciousness) and hatred for anything slightly critical of Awami League or India, flood this PAKISTANI forum?

Is not that a sure sign of hypocrisy on their part? Curse Islam all day (recently) and Pakistan all day (for many decades) but flock to a PAKISTANI FORUM and APPEASE HINDU INDIANS?

Obviously they are here. Question is how can mods or anyone prove with conclusive evidence that they are AL-ers, except from their actions, which only Bangladeshi like us and our mod can tell?

I appreciate your above post. Looks like you are a concerned Bangladeshi.

In a public forum it will be difficult to ban someone unless they go against forum rules. The only option we have is for our Bangladeshi mods to take same action.

The other approach is to use their blatant India friendly line to educate our population, what we are up against.

Stupidity of our population is the biggest problem, that is why Indians and their agents can come in and compromise our sovereignty, if we ever had it in the first place, since we decided to separate our landmass from India in 1947 per the Radcliffe drawn borders.

I am glad that you have opened this thread. You have mentioned several things in your posts that are false. Anyway, @WebMaster would be the judge of that.

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mod/admin

Same can be said for paid Jamati & BNP activists who spreading hate against India since long on this forum but when they start to test their medicine all are suddenly became uncomfortable.

Dear moderators/admins,

Do you think a number of paid propagandists and die-hard Awami Leaguers (who number less than 0.1% of Bangladeshi population) should be allowed to spread Indophile propaganda against Bangladesh in the Bangladeshi sub-section of this forum?

Their recent barrage of continuous propaganda has led me to return and dispel the myths concocted by them.

Would not it be fair to ask: Why do Awami Leaguers, whose 'mantra' of life is "ekatturer chetona" (1971 consciousness) and hatred for anything slightly critical of Awami League or India, flood this PAKISTANI forum?

Is not that a sure sign of hypocrisy on their part? Curse Islam all day (recently) and Pakistan all day (for many decades) but flock to a PAKISTANI FORUM and APPEASE HINDU INDIANS?

This is typical of many people who cant defend their views - play the religion card. Remind the people whom they are speaking to that they belong to the same religion, whereas the other side doesn't.

Here it is again - "Why should we muslims let people express any friendliness towards a hindu nation?" (Except that India isn't a hindu nation, but that aside...)

"We are muslims, they are not, ban them, ban them."

Religion - the last refuge of the indefensible positions.

really??? i mean banning someone just because of their political belief WTF

No one invited the low-IQ Indians to troll. No one has sufficient time to counter each of the idiotic, thoughtless posts of Indians and their moles claiming to be Bangladeshi one by one.

Obviously they are here. Question is how can mods or anyone prove with conclusive evidence that they are AL-ers, except from their actions, which only Bangladeshi like us and our mod can tell?

Post history. That should be enough evidence.

I appreciate your above post. Looks like you are a concerned Bangladeshi.

Thanks, I feel the same about you to some extents though I disagree with you.

In a public forum it will be difficult to ban someone unless they go against forum rules. The only option we have is for our Bangladeshi mods to take same action.

Is purporting to be Bangladeshi, and claiming to be defenders of "ekatturer chetona" (1971 consciousness) contradictory to their presence in a Pakistani forum, when Pakistan is their very antithesis and the subject of their greatest hatred?

The other approach is to use their blatant India friendly line to educate our population, what we are up against.

Not a very high % of Bangladeshis would visit this forum, in any case.

Stupidity of our population is the biggest problem, that is why Indians and their agents can come in and compromise our sovereignty, if we ever had it in the first place, since we decided to separate our landmass from India in 1947 per the Radcliffe drawn borders.

Yes that feature is the biggest problem in our neighbouring landmasses as well. I do not agree with you on the version of history you have presented, but that is a different issue for another thread.

In the end, we need to allow Bangladeshis who speak for Bangladesh, rather than speak for India, to use the flag of Bangladesh and speak for us in this forum. There can be no compromise on that. I am surprised that a Bangladeshi mod like @Loki has yet to take drastic actions against those low IQ trolls.

When people donot have any logic to put an genuine argument, then go for the otheway around....Like requesting and pleading their supervisor asking for some favor...Feel pity on you guys...At least you guys are brave enough to counter and put your high IQ brain to make a valid argument....At least learn from your friend @kalu_miah....At least that guy complains and fight with rational post rather than complaining to the moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom