What's new

Should Bangladesh lease foreign land to settle excess population?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if Bangladeshi was able to use his brain he would know that they are all Indians in that picture. The point was that Bangladeshis look like the darkest of Indian society. And I am not Indian so LOL

Yeah and Tamils are the lightest

Actually, if Bangladeshi was able to use his brain he would know that they are all Indians in that picture. The point was that Bangladeshis look like the darkest of Indian society. And I am not Indian so LOL

Actually in my post, we showed the different skin colours of Indian society so Bangladeshis look like the darkest of Indian society.

Well we are not as dark as the Tamils who are being kicked out of their native land. Common man there are thousands of jokes regarding the dark skin of the Tamils, just google it, most of them are prevalent in your beloved India created by the Indians.

Yeah and Tamils are the lightest
^^^
above guy gave you answer :lol:
and bold part:don't try to be smarta$$ with me , there is a reason i showed sri lankan pic

Actually in my post, we showed the different skin colours of Indian society so Bangladeshis look like the darkest of Indian society.

Yes. My theory is that bengla deshis are Asian Africans that are neither Dravidian nor Aryan.

Bengla deshi
naznin.jpg

She looks like a typical Indian

Son, Bangladeshis are just as dark as us. I know Bangladeshis, they are just as dark as Tamils but are smaller and more timid.

Sylethis don't look like normal Bangladeshis so you are right.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: talking about timid, we do not even talk about skin color or face shape because it does not bother us.
don't talk what you don't know, you are going to be my next troll target :enjoy:

Us Tamils accept our skin color unlike Bangladeshis who look just like us,
but.jpg

Even west bengal is overpopulated, wtf bengalis do?

West Bengal is overpopulated because of the continuous illegal immigration from Bangladesh for decades, otherwise West Bengal has one of the lowest birth rates in India. So here is your proof. :closed:

Son, Bangladeshis are just as dark as us. I know Bangladeshis, they are just as dark as Tamils but are smaller and more timid.

SOME Sylethis don't look like normal Bangladeshis so you are right.

Not really uncle, as I said there are thousands of jokes regarding the dark skin of the Tamils, just google it. Bangladeshis are usually of 5'6'' to 6'5'', I myself am 6'1''. But the Tamils generally look like 5'2''.

I never denied it, its u who is claiming to be Central Asian lol, and dont lie about ur height. Bengalis are timid excluding sylethis

LOL I never claimed to be of Central Asian origin, can you quote any of my post where I said something like that? I'm not lying, to be exact I'm189 cm, perhaps just over 6 feet, and I have met numerous others in Bangladesh taller than me. Sylhetis and Chittagongians are indeed taller and have light complexion but you will find tall and light skinned people in other regions of Bangladesh as well, which is why we don't have any skin or height related stereotypes. I'm from Dhaka by the way.

Bangladeshis are a master race. They are Scandinavians of Asia.

Pakistanis were intimidated by the tall, blue-eyed and fair Bangladeshis. That's the reason 1971 happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom